Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remember guys this isn't libertine role play-- lets try to also keep it to the straight as well lets not over load on the gays... Bi-sexual is fine... just not straight gay :D

Just remember guys this isn't libertine role play-- lets try to also keep it to the straight as well lets not over load on the gays... Bi-sexual is fine... just not straight gay :D
xD my guy is gay lol... closeted gay, so yeah XD. And I always make Bi chars, you know that but my guy is literally gay rofl and I know how to handle non lib xD and just pm lib stuff if it happens xD

All my charries are either bi or pan, or gays.

Soo Ghostie has never seen any of the Harry Potter movies or read the novels ._.

Longbottom/Abbott kids are open and so are Luna's twins peeps!

Soo Ghostie has never seen any of the Harry Potter movies or read the novels ._.
Well... If you want to try it out you can. Justin just watched it for the first time and was in. Totally up to you and we can help if needed!

I'll take Dominique in Gryffindor (: What's the age range loves?

Luxii and I already have a mini plan going on for ours... oops...

And if we really do need spots filled eventually, I'm open for taking another character. But not just yet. ^^

Maybe you four would be in for this...

@Stargazer , @Brea , @Misguided†Ghost , @Deathly☠Chaos
While I am very interested in something like this, I must admit I've only ever read the first Harry Potter book, and I've only seen the first 3 (maybe 4?) of the movies. So, I'm not quite sure if I should join, with the limited knowledge I posses on this topic. What do you think?

@Shayla
Love interest: [Only student-student or professor-professor; any student-professor relations must be of age and must present the idea to me for approval first!]

For the Student-Professor me and @CrystalTears had idea (might have read it) of my closet gay guy who will eventually come out, will got for his bitchy Gryfindor Professor, so that's cool right? Since only guy for him, that I can think of. And makes the best option since I already have ideas for that.

While I am very interested in something like this, I must admit I've only ever read the first Harry Potter book, and I've only seen the first 3 (maybe 4?) of the movies. So, I'm not quite sure if I should join, with the limited knowledge I posses on this topic. What do you think?
No worries, we have a few already who haven't read them at all! We're here to help if you need info :) Harry Potter Wiki is also very useful.

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
Status
Not open for further replies.