Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KomoebiMeraki

Original poster
Welcome one and all to a place of wonder. Fairy tales brought to life though slightly altered. Please be sure to read everything and be careful, I saw a unicorn fly through, it caused a traffic jam on Imagination Highway.

• Things did not go the way they were planned to. For a time it did and things did look well for the land of the Fairy Tales as good had prevailed but it wasn't long until it changed. Evil began to overrule the good that was there causing another uproar.

Good had won again.
    skyrim_fanart___the_end_of_the_battle_by_servalt-d8bfrqd.jpg

This time though people wanted to make sure that it stayed that way.The fairies, the ones that showed up for the princesses and other fairy tales had taken it upon themselves to punish the evil doers. How so?
    By placing their newborns in a long slumber until the children themselves were ready to wake up.
    This actions had blurred the lines of good and evil in that moment and in retaliation the evil ones destroyed the fairies and placed a similar spell onto the children of the good as well. Now, no child laid awake and the fairies magic which helped the balance of good was gone...

Or so we thought...

You are a child of the original fairy tales characters and you wake up to a world that you are unfamiliar with. After being asleep for so long you stumble around for a bit trying to find what is going on. You run into your parents or whoever is around you who helps you by explaining the world around them and how it is their turn to make a story for themselves. Though the only difference is that the magic that the fairies had to help along the characters are now gone as the bi and the whisking of wands has died with them... Well there is a fairy or two left, but they're just as new to the world. So with this new information and a clean slate, you set out to make your own story. How will it happen? Are you good or evil? Who will you fall in love with if you need love at all? Time to make your own story.

• I am the GM, my Co-Gm is @Lady Lion What we say goes
    • Please, for this rp, USE REAL PICTURES.
    • Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character. We have to make sure that each character is up to code.
    • Please be kind to all your other rp friends, be sure to not exclude anyone we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other.
    • There is a 3 character limit.
    • Please make ALL your character sheets on a different post.
    • Have fun~

• Name:
    Character:

What is your Fairy Tale?:
    Hopes/Dreams:
    Crush:
    Orientation:

Answer these as your character:
    Do you want to follow in your parents footsteps?
    How do you feel about your situation?
    Do you like your story?If not, would you prefer someone else or make your own?
    Everyone has magic, what form does your take?
    If you could make a connection with any character, what would it be?
    If you could change anything about your story, what would it be?
    What kind of animal would you be?
    Do you like the color pink?
    One fish, two fish, three fish, four, how would you open a locked stone door?
    If you could count, how would you fly?
    How many geese are there in the the sky?
    Theme Song:

• Evil:
    Though it says evil doesn't necessarily mean that the kids themselves are.

Evil Queen
    Daughter 1: @ApelsinYaoi
    She is the only daughter of the Queen.
    Son 1: @MarilynFae
    The eldest of the two children.

Maleficent
    Daughter 1:
    Twin 1: @Kakao
    Twin 2: @Lady Lion
    Son 1:

Jafar
    Son: @Thingtastic

Ursula
    Daughter: @Princess Poisoned Rose
    Son:
    Kind of the forgotten child.

Captain Hook
    Son: @Yuomi

Big Bad Wolf
    Daughter 1: @Pasiphae
    Son 1:
    Daughter 2: @Kythera
    Son 2:

Rumpelstiltskin
    Son 1: @ApelsinYaoi
    Daughter 1: @~Happily.Ever.After~
    Son 2:

Lefou (Gaston's sidekick)
    Son 1:
    Daughter 1:

Drizella
    Daughter 1: @Shayla
    Daughter 2:

Witch (from Rapunzel)
    Niece
    Son:

Good:
    It might say good but it doesn't mean that the children would be.

Snow White
    Daughter: @~Happily.Ever.After~

Aurora/Phillip
    (boy/girl)
    Twin 1:
    Twin 2: @Pasiphae

Aladdin/Jasmine
    Son 1:
    Daughter 1: @Lady Lion

Ariel/Eric
    Daughter1: @Lady Lion
    Daughter2: @MarilynFae

Peter Pan/Wendy (based off Hook)
    Daughter 1: @Stargazer
    Son 1: @Kakao

Red Riding Hood
    Son:

Miller's Daughter (Queen from Rumpelstiltskin)
    Daughter 1: @MarilynFae
    Daughter 2:

Belle/Beast
    Son 1: @Shayla
    Son 2:

Cinderella
    Daughter: @Yuomi

Rapunzel
    (boy/boy)
    Twin 1: @Yuomi
    Twin 2:

Robin Hood/Maid Marion
    Daughter 1: @~Happily.Ever.After~
    Son 1: @Thingtastic

[btn=#3858a3|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/a-new-chapter.144423/|self]Roleplay Thread[/btn] [btn=#3858a3|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/a-new-chapter-ooc-and-info.140784/|self]OOC & Info[/btn]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still here but I'd like to relinquish the Jafar son's part.

FC: Jon Kortajarena
[fieldbox="James Hook, gray, dashed, 1, Tahoma"]Name: James Junior Hook
Character: Captain Hook's Son

What is your Fairy Tale?: Peter Pan
Dislikes: Pears, Oranges and overly attached ladies.
Hopes/Dreams: "Only landwalkers believe in that rubbish."
Crush: TBD
Orientation: Straight​

"I am James Hook.
Son of Captain James Hook of the Jolly Roger."

Sans-titre-23.gif
[/fieldbox]

"If you're hinting getting my hand bitten off by a ticking crocodile, then no."

"No comment."

"I live my own story, not pop's story or anybody else's."

"I can tell when someone is lying or hiding the truth from me, may it be in their body language or in speech."

"Rumpelstiltskin's first born son seems like a interesting fellah"

"I would change so that godforsaken crocodile would die by suffocation when swallowing that clock."

"Kraken."

"Not particularly."

"You get a cannon, fire at the stone door and voilà it crumbles. You have opened the door."

"I can count, but I can't fly, must mean I lost that ability once I learned how to count."

"None, I killed them all since they shat on my sail."

giphy.gif

[bg=Midnightblue][/bg][bg=Midnightblue][/bg][bg=Midnightblue]
embed.php
tumblr_n7c9ghkFKg1qzy89yo1_500.jpg

Character
Drizella's second daughter

What is your Fairy Tale?
Cinderella

"I'd much rather be out of the house than to sit at home listening to my mother's constant nagging!"

large.jpg

✅Cats

✅Naps

✅Food

✅Adventure

✅Dancing

✅Learning new things

✅Looking trendy

✅Short hair

✅Flowers

✅The sky

✅Etc.

superthumb.jpg

Dislikes

"Well my mother is number one on this list seeing that the moment I awoke, I felt the pain of that woman's tweezers! God she wants to pluck my eyebrows but does nothing to clean away that horrid makeup she wears!"

Severity of hatred:
❌❌❌No tolerance
❌❌Pisses Winnie off
❌tolerable
⚠️Be cautious of Winnie's temper

❌❌⚠️Her mother (she can't stand the woman but knows she can't help but love her.)

❌❌❌⚠️tweezers

❌ poofy dresses

❌❌makeup

❌❌❌⚠️the 'Lets go break our neck' heels

❌ribbons

❌❌obeying her mother's commands

❌❌❌⚠️corsets

❌etc.

tumblr_nk3jazDwju1qmr4e7o1_1280.jpg

Hopes/Dreams
"My only hope for my mother is for her to quit caring about appearances so I can stop with my never ending roasts and for her to start seeing a bit more about the world around her. As for my own dreams, I want to travel and see all that this world has to offer! I'd also like to find a special someone to share it all with..."

Crush
TBD

Orientation
Heterosexual 

tumblr_static_arwazu323uo08oww4k0k48sgs.jpg

Questionnaire Time!

"Well I wouldn't like to wear tons of makeup, think I'm pretty, have a head full of air and vanity, wear heels on my ginormous feet all day, grow a faint mustache that I have to wax every other day, wait a series of years before finding someone who'd settle with me for a few years before their disappearing and reappearing acts begin, be rude, jealous, and spiteful all my life...Although I don't mind my sharp tongue.... So Yeah...I think not!"

tumblr_mzllvwV2Ol1sllbxko1_250.png

"I'm preeeeeeeety neutral on the whole, "My mother is the definition of a hater" situation. After all she still might have a heart somewhere in that black hole she calls her body seeing that she was able to have not one but TWO children. "

"I'm my own person so I automatically get my own story, duh!"

"My magic? Well I guess my ability lies in my tongue. Most of the things that leave my mouth either piss people off or make them laugh....Oh! That's not magic! Then what is?....Hmmm I guess that makes this a bit harder......Aha! I got it Fate Immunity! After all I haven't even come close to following my mother's footsteps! Well there's that and the thing where my hair changes from a light brown to black depending on my mood"

12063070_643705442438110_1818567849_n.jpg

"If I could make a connection with anyone, I'd like it to be love and friendship!"

"What's up with the 'If's' what ever happened to the word 'Will'? Because I won't dream about changing the way this storybook goes, I will not let this supposed 'fate' and 'destiny' choose the way my story goes. I will do as I please and walk down a path of my choice. So when this all ends, I will have a happy ending no matter what. Even if it seems like a tragic ending to others, It won't be to me because every which way my life went is because of the choices I made for the happiness of myself and others."
med_1409620834_1382549711_image.jpg

"A hummingbird without a doubt!"

a4595d245d8b75660460d58f77c88c72.jpg

"Not exactly, I like splashes of pink in a sunset, but it's not a color you see me sporting very often seeing that it doesn't suit me."
10968469_1575400316039646_4691527831978146238_n.jpg

*looks at picture*
"I guess I'm still 10!"
~Winnie

"Well I'd go off on a quest to find the key of course!"

*Sighs* "And we're back to these 'If' questions again I see. I'll answer this one which I hope is the last one of 3!" *draws in a deep breath then speaks* "Well I can count all numbers over 1-3, but I'd count to 3 , sprout and spread my wings and soar through the clouds like in all my dancing daydreams! But of course that's impossible everywhere but my imagination. So in a way it is possible because it says I'm possible, but in the world we call reality it's not but.....maybe I should shut up now..... This is why the 'if' questions should be omitted with me!"

"Let's see! One, two, three, four......" *looks at interviewer in bewilderment* "There's too many to keep count!!!!"

tumblr_inline_ml7ifcGK0U1qz4rgp.png

Theme Song
1 | 2 ~ Full version | 3

image.png
[/bg]

Hey, all! So I want to apologize! I had a rough last month or two so I have not been on here. If this is still active I would love for this to still happen but if not, I understand!

it's still active if ya'll want it to be but no one has posted so I'm assuming it's deader that dead

it's still active if ya'll want it to be but no one has posted so I'm assuming it's deader that dead
I will post if there are others still interested.

I will get a post up for ursalas daughter today to kick things off but it will not be until this evening

I seriously wanted to write something with Hook, but I couldn't get any ideas of what to write with him so... RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.