a Hope, a Dream, in ways you've never Seen

((oops..sorry.. Well, he's loved here XD ))

Akara nodded and went down the stairs, looking out the windows. It was 5:40. They had twenty minutes before Zail had to start his sick act. She knew it would work in showing he seemed sick, but she didn't know how his mother would react.

Mick checked his watch. "5:41:38... 39. 40. It will be getting dark soon anyway, I may as well stay. Your mother won't... Ah, shit. Your mom will see me. I don't have the power to hide myself like the others, which is why I have to use the night. Sorry, man, but as soon as that door opens, I have to get out of your room. I can stay 'till dawn, but no later." he said, and stood up, hitting his head on the shelf. "Ah, sonova... ow." he responded, rubbing his head.

Akara went back upstairs and had been sitting on the top of them when Mick mentioned not being able to cloak himself. "I could hide you." she said simply, turning to look at them down the hall. "If that's okay with you and Zail, of course."

Zail nodded. "That'd be great~" he smiled at Akara.

Akara nodded and mumbled a few words under her breath and the air around night moved around a little before it went still. Akara smiled. "Now no one except us can see him."

Mick nodded. "Thank you, Akara. I was chosen for position of God of Night because I was born without the skill to use cloaking magic. I use the shadows for cover, mostly." he explained. He sat down on Zail's bed.

Akara just nodded. She was still on the window sill, but the wind outside had dropped, no longer blowing the trees around. "Ten minutes." She said aloud.

Lights twien came out from under Zail's bad. he had gold hair and yellow eyes. he yawns and looks at everyone. "what?! cant i just sleep like always." sandy smiles then gets up and was flowting a little he feet off the ground.

Akara smiled. "Oh, hello." she said softly, knowing this was Light's twin.

Lucy and Larkia groan at the same time. "One Light is enough." Lucy says and turns to Larkia. "Also one pair of twins in a room is enough. Larkia we're leaving before Tweedle Dum shows up."

"haha yo bi-" he nptice the little kid and said "hey do talk crap about my sister you ho-" he stopped him self again. "i wish the kid was not here right now so i can curse you bi- ....ahhhhhh thats it i cant take it" he gose back under the bed to calm down.

Lucy bursts out laughing. " Light twins-0 Us-2" Lucy says and keeps laughing. "They got nothing on us! Right Larkia?" Larkia just looks at her with a sad expression. "No. It's funny but this is no game sister." Larkia said with a stern tone. Lucy nods. "Sorry."

Sandy was still there so he could hear everything. he pulls out his wip sand and wips it around her ankle then pulls on it wich made Lucy fall on her butt. Sandy laughs and gets out from under the bed.

Akara shook her head, but she was smiling. "Sleep well?"

haha sure did." Sandy said and put a pinch of dream sand in Lucy eyes. just to shut her up. "i was dreaming of bubble gun then i found some under the bed it was amazing i started to chew on it" he said gigling and dose a flip in the air. "i was joking i just dreamed of bubble gum it was a dream come true" he said then takes Akara hand nd kissed it. "I cant make you dreams come true as well love" thats when light pop up and hit him a cross the head. "stop being a ladys man Sandy" she pouts and sandy just giggles

Akara just laughed a bit at the two. "It's okay Light." She said, smiling.

"see she loves me" Sandy said happly and takes Akara hand again. "my love" he kiss her hand once more. Light rolled her eyes and looked out side

Akara pat Sandy's head. "I'm not sure I'd go that far Sandy." She said.

Light giggled as sandy pouted. "is it me or dose this room needs more space." she smiled. sandy didnt say anything then when behind his sisters and place a hand on her sholder making sure she dose not leave.

Akara stifled a small laugh and a car door sounded downstairs. "Is everyone hidden?" she asked, knowing Mick and herself where.