a Hope, a Dream, in ways you've never Seen

Akara let Larkia comfort him for a little bit while she looked for any sign of Light. "It's okay Zail." She said again.

Larkia nods. "Everything is going to be ok. By any chance do you want a pretty garden to relax in because I can do that?"

Light was silently watching but then soon went away. It was her falt that he was upset and she didnbt want to be around.

Akara glanced at Zail. "I'll be back. Promise." She walked back towards his room. "Light?" She left.. She thought as soon as she stepped in the room. She walked over to the window and whispered in the wind. The words said 'Light..please come back.' They would travel only to her, part of Akara's gift as wind goddess. She looked around, hoping Light would return soon.

Light heard her. she did want to but when a friend called for her she would come. "yes Akara" she said softly her long hair was covering her eyes.

Akara smiled softly. "Light, Zail needs you here." She said softly, reaching out and taking Light's hand softly. "Come on, he's worried." She said, gently pulling Light back in the room.

she shacks her head no and makes Akara let go of her hend. "sorry i cant g in there."

"Why?" Akara asks, letting go of her hand, but watching Light. "Zail needs you Light, he feels unhappy." She said. "Come on, please."

Zail blushed at the words spoken by Larkia, but sniffled a bit, and he gently rest his head on her shoulder. He then watched Akara walk away, back to his room. "A-A garden?..." he asked softly.

At that moment, Mick re-appeared. "I smell sadness and death. What's going on, Akara?" he asked. He shouldn't be here, but he would just have his disappearance blamed on an eclipse or something.

Light saw Mick then smiled. "that would be me and Zail mickey" she liked making fun of him. but that realy didnt help her.

"Larkia came in and upset Light, and Zail is upset that they were upset." She summed it up for Mick, glancing at Light, then at the door.

Mick nodded. "Ah. Anything the powers of night could do to help? Wait, I got it!" he said, and walked over to the closet where Zail was hiding. He opened the door and sat next to him. "I hear you're sad," he began, "so I brought you this." and pulled something from his coat. It was small and shone bright. "Here. Have a star." he said, and handed the boy the glowing object.

Akara sat back down on the window sill, thinking on how to tie up the loose ends. She had forgotten about the time.

(thats fun i am right now watcing cactus in the valley just as it said the darkenss in the night just as i read your part thomas)

"well i am off since hes happy now" she smiled happly and turned to the window to leave.

Akara sighed. "I thought you were going to stay with Zail?"

i am just not now ok i need to calm down. how can some one thats upset make some one happy. just give me time alright." she looked over to her "dont worry iwill be back." with that she jumped out of the window and leaves

Akara nodded. The wind died down a little as she left the window, going over to Zail and remembering the time. "Zail, when does your mom come home?" She asked sweetly, smiling.

Larkia nods. "Yes. Somewhere you can relax and do homework all around the year. Flowers and plants that never die or wilt. just tell me what you want in the garden and I'll do it for you." She sees Mick come in and smiles. "Long time no see Mick."

(EHH too many ppl talking to Zail XD)

Zail looked at the star in pure amusement. "Wow..." he smiled, looking at it. "How...?" he asked softly, looking at the object. He looked at Akara to respond to her. "Uh... 6:00 o' clock..." he was still amazed by the star, and when Larkia spoke to him, he smiled a little more. "That's kind of you...~" he said, and looked at Larkia. "But I wouldn't know what to put in it?"