A Estinthion Love Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alicia giggled softly at the comment of bribing, but knew that Leila would absolutely kill her, or them, if she found out that bribery was why she got the part. She glanced at Penelope awkwardly, and the other girl seemed to have noticed. She really didn't want anything to go wrong with the audition that would prevent Leila from getting the part... It would hurt her friend, no doubt, but it would hurt her too. Leila deserved this.

"Mmm, I remember, and don't worry, I know what you mean." Penelope smiled, referring to Dillon's comment about the idiots that used to run it.
"Well, I don't think that Leila would appreciate bribery, however it wouldn't hurt if I went and spoke to that Lisa girl..." She winked as she then stood, and without giving Alicia or Dillon time to object or say anything for that matter, she was off down the stairs towards the auditionees.

If it weren't for the fact that he was on the verge of dying for the toilet, Allen wouldn't have paid her a second thought. However, a small wave of kindness settled over him and he held his hand out,
"It's fine." He muttered softly, "Umm... You don't know where the bathroom, is... Do you?" He tried to keep the desperation from his tone, though it was mostly still evident in his eyes, "Oh, and you actually did a good job with that audition. Personally, a lot better than Lisa." he added, for some unknown reason deciding to compliment her.

Leila looked at the youth silently, blinking back surprise at the sort of kindness that Allen was presenting to her. This was the kindness that he had shown Alicia and everyone else. Her cheeks grew slowly red as she stared at him, anger bubbling to the surface, though she bit her tongue to keep from letting it out. "Keep going down this hall and take your first left. That should get you to the restrooms," she said, crossing her arms over her chest in almost a defensive way, expecting the angry and rude man he usually was to appear. "And-Thank you. Hearing it from someone other than my best friend is nice." Even if the other person probably doesn't mean it. she added mentally as she looked at the ground so that he wouldn't see her heated cheeks. What had she done not to get the kindness that he was showing to her now? Had she just been sitting in the wrong place? Or had she done something else to get on his nerves that she hadn't had any control over? No matter how she thought about it, it didn't make sense and she just kept quiet, deciding that would be better than trying to figure it out.

Dillon laughed as Penelope left and turned to Alicia, "Penelope won't do anything to ruin Leila's chances of being selected. She may act the conspirator briber, but she thinks that no one that doesn't earn it should play in a play. At least that is what she said once when they found someone that had bribed their way into the play was found out about," He told the girl before relaxing back and considering the girl silently for a moment. "So, have you told Leila about the trip to the vacation house yet?"

Allen had of course immediately noticed her flushed cheeks, and sighed softly, smirking at the fact she was so infurated and trying to hide it. He appreciated the directions, too.
"Next time we meet, we need to talk." He proposed, or more so, half demanded though his voice was calm and soft, before he then took off to the toilets, "Oh, and you're welcome." he added about her thank you. He then moved off as quick as he could without actually running towards the restrooms. He wondered if Leila would be confused enough to stand there long enough that she'd still be there when he came back out only a couple of minutes later.

"I trust her." Alicia smiled, "I mean, I don't really know her well, but I trust you saying that, though." Settling back in the chair, she sought of felt a little awkward; though she spotted Penelope, and watched her talking to the girl. She couldn't make out what was being said but from Lisa's body language, it seemed that she wasn't actaully too confident of herself.
"Do you think that weekend idea you have planned will work? I mean, Leila's agreed to this afternoon, but... I dunno, I'm just not confident about it, I guess. I should stop worrying."

Leila blinked, watching him practically running to the restroom. Watching him leave left the girl indeed confused. First he wanted nothing to do with her and then he wanted o talk with her? Her anger bubbled up again and she walked to stand next to the window that looked over the grounds so that she wouldn't be in the way of anyone passing by. Oh, they had to talk all right. And talk she would. She would explain to him that she wanted nothing to do with him. That his treatment of her had turned her completely off of feeling any need to speak with him ever again. She would demand that he leave her alone --she'd--

Her angry mental list slowly faded as she stared out the window. Who was she kidding? She was mad, yes, but not angry enough to be exceedingly demanding. She sat slowly on the window sill and waited, determined to find out what she had done to rub him the wrong way so that she'd know why he treated her the way he did. And she had enough time to relax before she had to go back in there and see someone else get the place she had wanted. "Why couldn't today have started good and ended good?" She asked the world beyond the window. "Why did so many bad things have to occur today?" Not sensing around, she let the mast that she put on in front of everyone--even Alicia--drop to reveal a somewhat unhappy young woman that wanted to be out of the place that she called home.

"I think you should stop worrying about it," Dillon said with a laugh, "By the time we all go, everyone should have chilled from today's anger management issues. And when is the last time that you've known Leila to leave campus? The last time anyone noticed that she had was two years ago. She needs to get out of here, and if I can do that so that you may come with us, I cannot say no. You are a very interesting person and I'd like to get to know you better since we haven't already and this is our last year here."

Allen, not expecting Leila to be waiting outside still, walked over to her when he spotted her, "You alright there, Leila?" For some reason he was simply being nice to her right now; he finished drying his hands on his pants too, before putting a hand on her shoulder. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to keep his plan together if he kept acting like this now. "Look, unfortunately I can't tell you why I've treated you like I have, and believe we when I say that Alicia certainly isn't in on it - neither are Dillon or Penelope..." Now, he wasn't sure what to say.

"Well, that's true. She's not one for getting out." Alicia smirked, "And when you say it like that, two years is so long..!" She blushed though when Dillon said he wanted to get to know her better. "If there's anything yu need to know, just ask. I'm an open book; mostly." She blushed yet again and sighed, correcting her posture as she sat up a little, feeling really awkward all of a suddn.

Leila jerked a little when he spoke to her. She had truly not thought that he would have stopped and that she would have to stop him so that they could 'talk'. She slammed her mask of politeness up, hiding all forms of emotions from the outside world as she let him speak. She slid from her perch and dusted off the back of her skirts to keep her hands busy. "I am just fine, couldn't be better," she lied, giving a shrug, looking at the hand on her shoulder as if it were some kind of foreign entity. She bit her bottom lip and looked away from the hand, her eyes locking on the ground beneath her. She really couldn't think of anything to say to his explanation for it really didn't explain much.

"You don't have to be kind to me Allen," she finally said. "You don't like me, I got that from this morning. There are always people that don't mesh together and it seems that we are such. I-I didn't take it personally. Not many people do like me so I have gotten used to it for the most part." She'd taken a lot of what he'd said personally, but she was known for her cool exterior and she was determined to keep it that way now that her rebellious nature had calmed a tiny bit.

Dillon smiled a little. "An open book? Well I'm sure you'll be an interesting read," he teased as he watched her blush and shift a bit in her seat. "As for Leila, she needs to get out more; become more social like you. You seem to be a very interesting young woman and yet you are also social and very pretty. It is a shame that I have not gotten to know you very well. And I don't like asking questions. I like getting to know a person by their actions. Actions speak much louder than words to me."

Without even noticing it himself to start with, whilst Leila had removed herself from her seated position and wad dusting off her skirt, Allen found himself looking her over; one may also call it checking her out. He stopped immediately. He could not blow his plans. He waited for her to finish talking, kknowing very well that her being fine was a lie - he'd seen her sitting there, staring out at the world. He removed the hand he had on her shoulder when she'd looked at it as if it were a blob monster or something.
"As far as I can tell, people don't hate you. And I'm sorry that we've gotten off on the wrong foot. The whole moving country, and new school..." It was an excuse, but was also partially true. He held his hand out, as if offering a truce. He was enjoying playing with her mind.

Alicia went bright red. There was no way that she could have hidden her face from him either; even her tied-back hair wasn't helping either.
"Umm... Well, you're welcome to stalk me then, I guess." She laughed,t rying to at least make a joke out of it so he wouldn't pay as much attention to her red face. Something like this was definiately to be told to Leila as soon as possible, too.

Penelope finished talking with Lisa, and headed back up the stairs with a rather pleased expression; she'd obviously succeeded in something. She noticed that Alicia was red in the face and laughing, so obviously either something incredibly funny had been said, or something inappropriate had been mentioned. Either was she was curious, both at what had been said, and as to Dillon's thoughts towards Alicia. She wasn't stupid, and knew something would be going on between the two - she simply didn't want to be an obsticle, that was all; intentional or not.

Dillon watched, his smile changing from teasing to kind as he watched her try and laugh of her embarrassment. He opened his mouth to say something but noticed that Penelope was coming back to join him and so he stored it in his mind for another time. "Stalking would be mean of me. Becoming friends and getting know another that way should suffice to begin with," he said before winking at Alicia and turning to Penelope, "Penny, what have you done with poor Lisa?"

Leila blinked as he held out his hand to her before looking up at him, trying to read what he meant on his face, a small frown creasing her mouth. His words triggered the memory of him telling her basically to go jump off a cliff and then turning around to be kind to Alicia not five minutes later. Any trust that may have been built off the handshake disintegrated at that memory and she took his hand slowly. "I hope you grow accustomed soon," she said softly, "I apologize for the way I acted. It was immature of me." She would not believe anything he said, she decided. Let him think that she had forgive him and was expecting the best from him after this. She would not be surprised at his actions the next time that he spoke with her.

"I should return so that the trials get over soon," Leila whispered, looking around to see if anyone else had seen their exchange.

Allen didn't take her return of the handshake seriously. Men were pretty much genius' at figuring out handshakes - what meant what by how the hand was held, and how lose or tight. He knew she didn't trust him, though he didn't blame her - it meant though, that his plan would still work. Well, he wasn't sure if calling it a 'plan' was the right phraze, but more so... A desire, perhaps? Either way, he was the only one that was going to know until he allowed outside knowledge of it, so it didn't really matter what he was to call it for now.
"Good luck, with the role." He nodded politely at her before walking off in front, leaving her behind as if she were nothing but a stranger - which in fact she nearly still was, really.
He entered the auditorium once again, and accended the stairs back up to Dillon and the two girls.

"Oh, nothing much." Penelope grinned, giving a wink at Alicia, "I'm certain though that Leila will be getting that roll, though." No, she hadn't convinced Lisa that she was bad or that she wasn't fit for the role; instead she'd found out from the girl that she had in fact been incredibly insecure about everything and had even accidentally stumbled and messed up some lines.
"And no, Dillon, I didn't make her do anything." She added with a soft laugh.

Alicia smiled, enjoying the company of Dillon and his whitty comments; and when Penelope winked at her, she got a strange but good feeling that there was also no need to feel like she was in competition mode with her. It was practically perfect.
"Is it just me, or does Allen look like he's just been up to something?" She asked of her two companion's quietly as she watched him enter; his face wasn't exactly smug, but it wasn't the usual plain expression either.

Dillon looked at his two female friends and shook his head. "You are an evil imp Penelope. An evil imp. And I must agree, Allen looks like he got into the milk as a cat," he admitted, watching his friend return and then watching as Leila return. His eyebrows shot so far up they almost disappeared. Had something happened between Allen and Leila and Dillon had missed it? He hoped that the evenings entertainment of trying to get her into the Labyrinth would be teaming with good thing that he wouldn't miss. Of course he couldn't very well disapprove of the way he'd spent his time while Allen had been gone. He'd gotten to know Alicia a tad bit better.

Leila watched him leave and sighed, turning to take one last look at the afternoon sky before walking back into the auditorium, joining Yutario and Collin at the tables again. The rest of the time was spent with the remaining people that wanted to try out for the parts. Leila relaxed slowly in her seat as more and more people tried out and she was left with a feeling of contentedness.When they had gone through all of the people that were trying out and had placed actors in all of the right places except for the one that Leila and Lisa had tried out for, they broke up for the night. Yutario explained that since Leila was trying out for the position, he and Collin had to decide away from Leila and that the final decision would be posted along with the other positions in the drama room at the beginning of the next time.

Leila smiled at the two co-producers before picking up her bag and starting out of the auditorium before remembering she'd said that she'd hang out with Alicia. She figured, with the mass exiting, she could get out before any of them caught her, but instead she just sighed and trudged up towards where the four of them sat. "So, what are we doing this evening?" she asked to the group.

Alicia had tried prying for information from Allen but the American refused to answer any of her questions - which only confirmed to her that something had indeed happened and she really wanted to go pry Leila. But she would have to wait. And so she did.
When the auditions were over and Leila was now up with them, proposing her question, Alicia had immediately got up and hugged her, letting her know through a soft whisper in the ear that during her absense earlier, Dillon and her had had a few minutes alone to talk and it had been amazing. However she would have to explain the rest later as she released her friend and stepped back,
"Well we had pretty much decided on going to the Labyrinth, I believe." Alicia glanced at the others and then back at Leila, "You still alright to come?"

Allen was actually curious as to whether or not Leila would now agree to come or not. If she did still agree to come, perhaps he could find some way to get another few minutes to talk to her... Or, maybe he would just go back to his standard state of ignoring and annoying her like she expected him to. Then again, that was also another reason to continue to be nice for her, just for the evening. That would no doubt annoy her even more, so he settled on that. That thought, he decided upon also partnering with her if the group decided to split up and see who could get to the middle first out of the pairs. Well, wait. There was an odd amount. Perhaps they would be able to find someone else..? Maybe Penelope had a boyfriend or someone that she would be bringing along that he'd missed out on hearing about.
"I'm intrigued by the sounds of it, and we just figured it would be good to invite you along so you didn't feel left out." He offered a genuine gentle and friendly smile, which obviously confused Alicia too, from the suprised look on her face.

"I'll meet you all there, either way. If you don't mind, Dillon, I'm going to go hunt down a friend and bring them along." Penelope politely excused herself from the group and left the auditorium and went off to find an old friend of hers. It took her a little while, but she managed to track the girl's room down and was waiting inside as Mikaela was going for a shower.
"Mika, you really need to re-organise your wardrobe, girl..." Penelope sighed softly under her breath as she scoured her friend's wardrobe with a smirk, before the girl came out of the bathroom, towel around herself.

"Nel, stop going through my clothes. There's nothing in there that will fit you anyway." Mikaela scolded with a laugh. She was considerably smaller chest-wise to her friend as she had never fully developed like Penelope, and so her clothes would be a pretty tight fit. She was even shorter, too, and that was when Penelope wasn't wearing her trademark super boots - at least that's what Mika called them. She adored the other, quite like looking up to her.

"Yeah yeah... Anyway, come on, get dressed. They're not gonna wait forever." Penelope teased, kissing Mikaela's forehead before stealing the bathroom to gussy up a little whilst her friend was to get ready. Before her time of exchanging, Penelope had often come across as possibly lesbian or even bisexual, though she'd never admitted to it. Now that she was back, she was happy enough to admit if someone were to ask if she were bi, if it came to anyone needing to know. However she wasn't in any sort of relationship other than good friends with Mikaela, and the kiss to the forehead was more of a sisterly action.

Mikaela laughed, shaking her head,
"Please don't ever change." She teased, though she would probably die if she ever did. Whilst Penelope went to check herself out and what not, Mika started to get changed. She was the typical British punk goth. Pale skin, dark makeup, black clothes with the occasional colour addition here and there, long black hair with a few bright streaks... Basically the total opposite of Penelope. Eventually, give or take 15 minutes, the pair left the room and headed on out to wait at the Labyrinth if the others weren't there already. Either they were, and were already in, or they weren't, and so Mikaela forced Penelope to sit down and wait, cuddling up to her cheekily - she loved to play around and was excellent at dramatic roleplaying but refused to join Drama class.

~~
((Enjoy the epicness of Mikaela. O_O And my little ramble about Nelli, nothhing super important.))

((xD Don't worry. I don't mind. Mikaela sounds really cool :3))

~~
Leila's heart stopped for a second as Alicia asked her to come with them to the Labyrinth. It wasn't that she was frightened to do it--but she had the worst sense of direction on planet. The only reason she did good with school corridors was because she'd spent any extra time she'd had learning them. Many times she had gotten lost but had then found her way out a few hours later of wrong turns. When Allen mentioned not wanting her to feel left out, her eyes snapped to him, bewilderment on her features at the smile. her shoulder's stiffened and she wanted to hide behind Alicia just so she couldn't see that happy face of his. "I'll be fine," she said politely, looking at Alicia, "Nothing like a maze to calm oneself down after a long day." She flicked her gaze to Allen. "Or a puzzle."

"Splendid!" Dillon said with a bright smile as he looped a lazy arm around Alicia's and Allen's neck. He would have included Leila's shoulder's if his arms were that long, but instead he just smiled wickedly at the girl. "How about we see who can get to the center and back out the quickest? Pairs of course since there will be an even number of us. What do you three say?"

Leila's mouth opened to say that she'd partner with Alicia but she was cut off by Dillon's voice again, "That's splendid! I'll take Alicia and we can see if Penelope or her friend will go with you Leila. Unless Allen is feeling like playing the nice guy again and take you. What do you say Allen?"

Leila's eyes locked on Dillon's face and for a split second there was a look of murder on her features. But quickly enough she looked down and shrugged. "I'll go with whoever doesn't have a partner I suppose. Or I could be the one that stays outside and see who gets out first if there isn't anyone that wants to go with me," she offered.

Alicia was quite willing to opt for going with Leila, and when Dillon announced that he would be taking her and Leila could go with one of the others... She didn't know if she should object or not, and even took a slightly questioning glance at her friend, as if asking if she was alright with this arrangement, and if she wasn't, then Alicia wouldn't partner with Dillon - as much as she really, really wanted to, because that way if they got lost in the maze, they would be together and that meant that they could talk and get to know each other more. The simple thought of it put a blush on her cheeks as she glanced sideways at Dillon. She was rather excited about this now.

"I'm willing enough to go with her, if she'll take me." Allen nodded, acting more like he should rather than how he had been. So not only was he obviously screwing around with Leila's head, but hopefully messing around with everyone else's too, just for fun.
"Else she's free to chose Penelope or whoever it is Penelope brings along." He added, at least giving her the option, but he doubted that she would back down now that the offer of partnering with her had been made, and Penelope and Mikaela weren't here to be part of the discussion. Without the others noticing, also, he gave Leila a wink and a slight smile.

Leila was staring this time at Allen and did indeed catch the wink that he gave her. What was he playing at? She frowned and looked away, pulling her bag closer to her. "Like I said," she told them softly, "I'll go with whoever doesn't have a partner. If Allen wants to be that person I have no objections I suppose." She then turned and started off, not wanting any of them to see the confused blush on her cheeks. Despite her anger at the young man at his behavior to her throughout the day, she had to admit that his smile was nice, which only angered her further.

Dillon looked between Allen and Leila and then down at Alicia. He'd talk to Alicia about what had just happened when they got into the labyrinth he supposed. No need to point out the red color on the other girl's cheeks when she was still there. "So to the Labyrinth we go?" he asked, releasing both of them as Leila started to walk off. Or maybe he'd wait and talk to Allen about his Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde routine with Leila later. Poor Dillon was a cat, and his curiousness was killing him.

Alicia watched her friend go, and sighed,
"Well... Let's get going then." She shrugged, unsure of what to really say or do. She hoped that Leila would have no hard feelings towards her - maybe is was just the fact Allen was acting like a total different person, which was confusing her to no end, too. She stood when Dillon moved his arm, though she'd been enjoying the warmth he radiated. She grabbed her bag, and started to follow Leila down, though she gave her friend some room for now, knowing she'd be able to catch up later.

Allen stood also, and smirked at Dillon after Alicia left.
"Brit's won't understand." He stated with a cheeky grin before Dillon could ask anything, "You'll simply have to hang ten like everyone else and figure it out on your own." He added as he grabbed his bag as well and headed down the stairs, "Maybe... Just maybe, I'll let you in on it."

"I hope they get here soon," Mikaela yawned, lying over Penelope's lap, looking up at her.
"Don't worry, they won't be much longer. They might have had issues convincing Leila to come along."
"Haha, serious? Well, still. Hurry upppp. Else I'm gonna fall asleeeeep." Mika laughed, moving to sit up and stretching as she then yawned.

"You colonists always were good at confusing the hell out of the British, but remember colonists, I'm Irish," Dillon said with a laugh before following him down the stairs. "Either way, I wish you luck in your endeavors, whatever they may be. It is interesting to see Leila confused since she never looks otherwise in classes. I swear that before today there was a rumor that she was part robot and didn't feel anything because she always had that damned polite face on." He looked at the girl that was walking ahead of them--Alicia--and tilted his head to the side. "What I want to know is why such a bright and bubbly girl like Alicia is doing hanging out with her. You wouldn't think the two would fit together. By the way, what did you do while you were out of the Auditorium earlier? I've never seen Leila come in late for anything, especially with a look of complete confusion as she did when she got in here after you."

Leila had waited outside the room for Alicia and started to walk again when the other girl joined her. "So I saw that you were mighty close with Dillon in there," she said with a kind smile. She wouldn't talk about Allen if she could help it. Anything to keep herself from remembering his strange actions, she would take. "Might I be hearing more and more about the Irish man soon or might you be losing interesting in him?" She led the way out of the hallway to the outside path that led down to the big maze like bush. She really wasn't looking forward to this, but she couldn't say it because she knew that a) she would look weak, and b) Alicia really wanted to hang out with Dillon, if Leila knew her friend at all.

All Allen could do was laugh at Dillon's comments,
"Girls are strange." He stated simply, as if it were the most obvious thing ever,
"And as for earlier, nothing. I left, accidentally ran into her, got directions to the bathroom, went, and came back." If Dillon wanted more information, he would have to find some other way of getting it, because it wasn't going to come out of Allen's mouth. If anything, it would probably come out of Alicia's, if Leila decided to tell her.
"So... About this maze. Leila is supposedly bad with direction, and considering I don't know it at all... See you in a week?" He laughed, knowing very well that he was probably going to get lost something chronic.

"Yessss." Alicia was basically swooning as she smiled, looping arms with Leila. This was going to be so much fun - for her at least,
"Hey, promise me you'll try and have fun, yeah? I have absolutely no clue what is up with Allen, but look on the bright side, he's being nice to you! Maybe he's not as bad as you thought. It could be, too, that he felt the need to release stress out on someone and it just happened to be you. He has just moved, after all... But anyway. Let's hope he has a better sense of direction than you." She teased with a grin as they neared outside.

Dillon laughed at Allen's idea that he'd get there in a week and pulled out a notebook. He quickly wrote down the directions to one of the entrances of the Labyrinth and held it out to Allen, "This'll get you there and back pretty quickly though I wouldn't tell Leila you have it. She's a stickler for fairness," Dillon said softly, looking up at the girls that walked before them. "No sense in getting the two hopeless maps lost just in order to see her reaction to spending time with a confusing lad like yourself."

Leila smiled gently at her friend as Alicia showed just how much she was happy. "It's funny," she said softly after Alicia had teased her, "That is what Allen said earlier. And then he said that you weren't part of whatever was going on. strange that you two would say something so similar if you weren't in on something." Leila didn't leave her friend any time to answer the half-hidden accusation as she quickened her pace and turned the corner to the three entrances to the labyrinth where Penelope and her friend stood. She unhooked her arm and put on a sweet smile and waited for the guys to join them. She didn't really think that Alicia was in on whatever Allen was planning but it did seem a bit weird.

"Hello, it seems that we are all going to race to see who can get to the middle and back before the others in pairs," Leila said, shrugging her shoulders a little. "Dillon and Alicia were going to be one team. Did the two of you want to go together or did one of you want to go with Allen? I'll be with whomever is left."

"Thanks. And I don't think I will. I'll keep an eye on it, though, when she's not looking. But... Wait, is there phone reception in there?" Allen asked, head cocked a little to the side as he looked at Dillon for a moment, "Because if there is, then I'll just text you if we get hopelessly lost and neither of us can figure it out." He chuckled with a simple shrug, "Either way, it's going to be interesting." He continued as they finally came outside, and Allen's eyes widened a little at Penelope's... friend?
"Brit's do it so much better." Laughing softly to himself, but so that Dillon could hear, he was referring to Mikaela's getup; no one he'd ever seen in the states could ever pull the look off better than a cute little British girl.

"Hey Leila, Alicia." Penelope greeted, "And Mikaela and I were going to go head in together; unless you really don't want to go with Allen." She laughed softly, though she wasn't fully aware of the situation between the two other than that Allen had caused Leila to get detention. She glanced at Mika and shook her head as the girl had been about to ask what the deal was.

"Nope, no reception. It is a great place to hide if you aren't looking to be annoyed by others," Dillon answered with a smile before turning and following Allen's gaze towards the girl that Penelope had asked to join them. "Haha, yeah Mikaela is amazing when it comes to that kind of style. Never seen anyone pull it off better." He had been friends with Mikaela only because Penelope had hang around her when Dillon was around. He had nothing against her and liked her in his own friendly way, but he'd never been attracted to her.

"That's fine with me. Whatever makes you all happy," Leila said with a smile though it was forced and she looked at the Labyrinth carefully. Hopefully Allen would be better at directions than she was. Sighing, She put her bag against the wall of the Labyrinth, not worried about anyone stealing it. The only things in there were notes and she could get those later if she really cared to. She flicked a glance at Dillon and Allen before going to stand alone next to one of the entrances. She didn't look at anyone after that, simply staring into the maze that would take her forever to make her way out of alone. She didn't know it, but her face showed a tiny bit of fear as she looked into the Labyrinth.

Status
Not open for further replies.