A Estinthion Love Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darek was like putty in the other's hands, a shiver running up and down his back as their lips met and melded together. Smiling when the other pulled away, he let his eyes slowly flutter back open. Had he been a girl he would have definitely sighed, but he kept that in and smiled up at the other. "Glad you approve then," he teased softly before he wrapped his own arms around Irial's neck and pulled him back down until their lips almost met. "You do taste... rather uniquely good," he purred before bridging the gap and kissing the other again, letting the tip of his tongue run ever so teasingly over the other's lower lip.

Darek seemed to have a thing going. Again Irial had been about to speak when his lips became preoccupied again, but he was in no way complaining. With a gentle tug, Irial pulled Darek in just a little bit closer but at the same time he shifted a little where he lent back against the desk and...
"Ouch." A soft whine escaped Irial after everything seemed to happen in slow motion. He'd shifted to get more comfortable but had forgotten how close to the edge of the desk he was, and during that slight move he'd shifted off the edge and stumbled backwards, knocking the wheeled chair out of the way so his backside came crashing down onto the floor and he'd pulled Darek down with him. "S-sorry Darek. Are you.. Are you ok?"

Darek cried out in surprise as they took their tumble down to the ground. He landed, sprawled more or less over Irial's lap. "Oh gosh, me? I'm great, perfect, are you okay?" he asked, panicked that perhaps Irial was hurt. However, he didn't immediately get up to let Irial up either.

Irial began to laugh softly, having noticed Darek's lack of movement but he wasn't objecting to not being able to get up.
"I'm fine. Sorry, I didn't realize how close to the edge I was." He said after laughing, but still didn't try to move. Well, at least not to get up anyway. He reached up and pulled Darek down, daring to kiss the other again once he'd done so.

The young man had relaxed a bit when Irial assured him that he was fine. "That's goo--" he had started to say before he found himself messing lips again with the young man. He melted there on Irial's lap, eyes sliding closed as they shared yet another kiss. Oh yes, this exploration was fun.

After a good few minutes of just laying there lip-locked with Darek, Irial pulled back and laid there with a smirk.
"Whoa." He purred softly, his arms never moving away from the other's waist where they'd rested most of the time. It was both good, and a little weird. Irial was used to more forceful people, who got what they want when they wanted it regardless of the other person's wishes, but Darek... He and Darek were a lot alike, and it made Irial smile a little more as he looked up at the cutie perched on him.

Irial's comment prompted a breathless laugh from Darek as his eyes slowly opened and looked up at the other. "Whoa indeed. Irial, I made a mistake before. You aren't a good kisser, you are a great one. Bloody hell man. Your lips--their like-like some kind of foreign, designer drug," he panted softly, unsure if that even covered what he really thought about the others lips or not.

"Designer drug?" Irial laughed as he carefully pushed himself to a better proper sitting position but never let Darek get away, "Honestly, no one has made me laugh so much so often... I can't believe it." He placed a gently kiss to Darek's cheek before leaning back again, "I can see the rest of the year being a lot more interesting, wouldn't you agree?"

Darek looked at the other and nodded. "Much more interesting than it appeared to be earlier," he answered before he shifted a bit so that he was sitting more comfortably on the other's lap. "But I think it's for different reasons myself. We get along so easily. I like that."

Irial was, for a few moments, content in just staying as he was an looking at Darek, but the other's words made him cock his head slightly in curiosity.
"Different reasons? And what would those be?" The words spilled from his mouth in a light almost-purr, his mind having been wondering other places at the same time that it had even made him blush yet again, a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darek smirked a bit and gave a small roll of his shoulders as he watched he other. "That's for me to know and you to ferret out I think," he teased softly before leaning in to momentarily capture the other's lips for a few seconds.He then pulled back and snuggled in to kiss down the other's neck and then sigh happily. It was so different compared to most of his relationships. It felt better too.

"Ferret out? Oh I'm sure I can do that..." Irial grinned and though he didn't pull away from the kiss, for the moment letting Darek have his fun and didn't make a move until the other had sighed. "Would it be anything like this?" He purred, and nuzzled his own face into Darek's neck and began to snuffle, breathing in and out fast through his nose and mouth to tease the other's neck in a "sniffing for information" kind of way before he was interrupted by the fact he was once again laughing. He didn't stop though, letting the hot breath of laughter attack Darek's skin with the snuffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.