A Doll's Destiny

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Clara nodded with a smile, glad he understood. She just didn't want him to deal with the negativity that sometimes plagued the internet. It was bound to happen at some point, that he would experience those types of people. But she wanted to make sure it didn't get too much for him or he drowned in it all. Meanwhile, she checked on the laundry and switched everything over so the next load could be washed and the previous one dried. Then afterwards, she headed into the kitchen to get something to eat.

Whild Clara made her snack, Aiden left Reddit and moved on over to Indeed to apply for some more jobs, specifically work-from-home positions, so as to save more money.

Clara found herself something to eat. After that was done, she wanted to take a break and do something she enjoyed as well, so she went back to reading that book she had been reading a few days ago. She went to sit down near Aiden and saw that he had switched over to looking for some jobs, which was good. She hoped he would get something so he could start making his own money and get the items he really wanted. She didn't want to bother him, so she stayed quiet and went on to read.

As the day went on, Aiden applied to some data entry positions, even one survey taker. So far, his applications were dropped, but that wasn't dampening his resolve.

Clara continued to read a book as he was busy with his applying. She paused for a moment to do some more laundry, switching the loads over and folding up some of the others that were dry. She placed the finished clothes into her and his room. For herself she put her own clothes away, but she just placed them on Aiden's bed so he could put his own away. She then went back to reading for a while until it was time for her to start making her dinner.

"Would you like any help or suggestions?" Aiden asked. Done with applying for jobs, Aiden switched to watching Youtube.

"No, it's fine. Just enjoy whatever you feel like doing. You can't eat any of it anyway so hit doesn't really feel fair to make you assist me," Clara replied. She would have only asked him to help if he was one eating it, but he wasn't so she didn't see it as necessary. She went on to cook her meal and once it was ready, sat down to eat her dinner.

"Okay then," Aiden replied. "Just thought I'd offer. What you plan on having?"
Aiden searched for videos on answering job interview questions.

"Just some chicken and rice, with some broccoli and carrots. Nothing too much and nothing that takes a lot of work to make," Clara replied. "When you only are cooking for yourself, you can make meals that are much easier to cook and smaller amounts too, so it's really not that hard to make. But thank you for the offer. I really appreciate it."

"Oh, no problem. I'm honestly glad I don't eat. Cuts down on living expenses," Aiden replied.

"That's is very true. Sometimes I feel bad to be eating dinner when you are not because of it, but it doe make it easier. I mean, having to pay for another mouth to feed and always making more food. It would be a bit much for me," Clara replied. She would if she needed to, but she didn't buy a doll expecting to suddenly get another person to feed. So, she was kind of glad that didn't happen as well. And she was glad he didn't have to worry about it also.

"Believe me, it's fine, lovely," Aiden said. "Smelling the stuff's just fine."

"If you say so," Clara replied. If it was her, she wouldn't be able to handle just smelling it all the time. That would get to her. But he couldn't eat and there was nothing to be done about that. She went on to eat her dinner and when she was finished, started to clean things up. She washed the dishes she used to make it and then once everything was put away and clean, she joined him back on the couch so she could continue enjoying her evening.

The rest of the night went smoothly, Aiden watching youtube videos on anything he thought of. Eventually, at around midnight, the doll closed the laptop and turned in for the night.

Clara read her book and after the night got late, she decided to get ready for bed. She changed and brushed her teeth, then turned off all the lights when no one else needed them. She went into her bedroom and got into bed and a few minutes after laying down, she fell asleep. The morning came but since it was a Sunday, she decided to sleep in a little bit more.

The toy awoke in the late morning. Climbing out of bed, he pulled the blanket back and headed to his wardrobe. Stripping naked, he placed his clothes in the small hamper, replacing with a blue-long-sleeved shirt and red pants. Satisfied, he headed into the den and climbed aboard the sofa.

After sleeping in just a little, Clara woke up. She took a shower then got dressed. Once she was all ready, she headed out of her bedroom and made her way to the kitchen so she could make herself some breakfast. She noticed that Aiden was on the couch already. "Good morning," she commented. She got into the kitchen and started to pull out some eggs so she could make some scrambled eggs for her breakfast.

"Morning, Clara, how did you sleep, love?" Aiden asked. Logging into the laptop, he checked his email, followed by watching Youtube. "Got any plans?"

"I slept well. What about you?" Clara replied. She continued to work on her eggs until they were cooked. She pulled out a plate and placed the finished product onto it, then set it down on the table. She grabbed a glass out of the cabinet and then got some orange juice out of the refrigerator and poured herself a glass. She then sat down. "Not particularly. What about you? Do you have any plans?"

"I did too, thanks," clicking on a video on kangaroos, Aiden leaned back with a sigh. "Same here, nothing much in mind."