A Doll's Destiny

She was surprised he suddenly went to do a snow angel after throwing one more snow ball. "Usually people do that at the end because it makes you the most cold and wet," she commented. "But I suppose if it's what you want to do. Just let me know if you want my help with anything." She was still cleaning the sidewalk off.

"No thank you, darling," Aiden said, standing and dusting himself. Turning about, he smiled down at his creation.

"Okay," Clara replied. She went back to cleaning the sidewalk and when she was done with that, made sure anything else she needed to be clean was cleaned. Once that was done, she was able to relax and enjoy some of the snow as she stuck her hand in it and made a snowball for herself because she hadn't done that in a while.

(OOC: Can you believe it's almost been a year since we started this rp?)
"Taking a break, my dear?" Aiden asked with a grin, imitating Mr. Smee.

(OOC: Wow. I didn't know we started this one that long ago.)

Clara nodded with a smile. "Yeah, shoveling snow is actually a lot of work," she commented. "It can be pretty heavy to pick up and there's a lot of it, you know. And you can't miss anywhere or else it could get dangerous later when it gets colder because it could turn to ice. So, it's a ton of work to clean off the sidewalks. But I still enjoy seeing all this snow. Are you having fun?"

"Yepper," Aiden flopped vulpine before her, wriggling happily. "Heard all that in the hospital. That...and countless news stories."

Clara nodded. She could understand hearing about it. Ice led to a lot of accidents from people slipping while walking on sidewalks or stairs to car accidents. "Yup, that's why it's important to also be careful. I tried my best to clean it all off, but there could always still be something there, so always be careful while you are walking," she commented. She wasn't sure exactly what would happen to Aiden if he had slipped and fell onto the ground. He wouldn't have as high as a fall, but she wasn't sure what it could do to his body.

"Well, in spite of all that, it's still fun," Aiden wriggled again, looking up at his friend, sunlight reflecting in his plastic eyes.

Clara agreed with a nod in return. She made another snowball in her hands, squishing the snow in her palms. "I'm glad you are having fun," she commented. "So, I'm sure if you are having fun, that you are happy you decided to take the chance and head out here. You're not running into any problems with getting wet, are you?"

"No, and if I do, nothing a towel can't fix," Aiden sat up, dusting himself off.

"That's good. I'm glad it's been working out well for you and you are able to enjoy this without being worried about getting wet," Clara replied. She knew that he had been concerned about it the previous night, but it seemed things turned out fine. She was sure he was glad that he just went and tried it regardless of his worries. She enjoyed the snow some more as well, though it was starting to get a bit more cold for her.

An hour later, Aiden headed back inside, stripped himself of the extra layers of clothing, then deposited them in the washing machine. Heading to the kitchen, he sat at the table with a content sigh.

Clara had stayed out a bit longer after she started to feel a bit cold, but wasn't able to last outside as long as Aiden did. She headed inside, letting him finish enjoying his snow day. Of course, she let him know and told him to come in anytime. When she had went back inside, she changed her clothes and then started to make some hot chocolate to warm up. She was sitting at the table, sipping it when Aiden joined her. "Did you have a good time?"

"I did, thank you," Aiden said. "What about you? How's that hot chocolate?"

Clara smiled, glad to hear that he enjoyed playing in the snow. "I did as well," she commented in reply. "And the hot chocolate is tasty. I would have offered you some, but obviously that wouldn't really work. I always enjoy drinking something warm like this after being out in the snow. My mother used to make one for me every time and I guess it's just become a habit where I still do it even as an adult. If you're feeling cold any, we can figure something out to warm you up as well."

"Just sitting by either a warm fireplace or heater work just as fine," Aiden replied. "Thanks."

"I figured something like that as well, so if you need to, just go ahead. You were out there for a while after all," Clara replied. He also had laid in the snow so she wasn't sure if he would be feeling any chill from any of that. But if he wasn't, that was good. She continued to sip on her hot chocolate, being careful not to spill or burn herself.