A Choice with No Regrets (Attack on Titan: sign-ups only)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pessimism... -so knows she spelled that wrong- You should be a pecimist....-probably spelled that wrong too-

I am being a pessimist! Woohoo!!! I get to judge everything!!!

I posted something!!!

cat faint.gif

Last edited:
Canon character bomb!!!!!! A cookie to guess who it is and what she said. ^_^

Um, it might be a little late, but is there still room for people?

Hmm I dunno yet lol I dunno if I can play her properly.

@Mr. V THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM FOR titans PEOPLE!!!

This may have been mentioned on this before (I'm actually doing something personally important right now, so no posted CS or posts for a little while), but are we allowed to be shifters, or are we stuck as normal humans? As well, how far has the IC gone?

This may have been mentioned on this before (I'm actually doing something personally important right now, so no posted CS or posts for a little while), but are we allowed to be shifters, or are we stuck as normal humans? As well, how far has the IC gone?
She only wanted two shifters. People laid claim to them already. as for the IC not terribly far, they are all at the Scouting Legion HQ right now just getting ready for whatever is gonna be thrown at them, but it may have gone too far for some people.

PRO TIP

-Always include your character's name in your post

It makes things so much easier for the readers and co-writers alike ^.^

Sh*t might go down sooner than I originally had..... Damn you Brax and your honesty!!!!!!

I asked him/her if I could help co-GM to keep this running, so idk.

I have also been waiting for @Arius Angels and co. To post because only Mcfluffy and Brax have posted since my GM post.

Status
Not open for further replies.