A Choice with No Regrets (Attack on Titan: sign-ups only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I MADE A THING!!!! I MADE A GM POST MY GOD THAT TOOK LONGER THAN IT SHOULD!!!!!!!!!!

@Arius Angels you should be my dear. It is attack on titan after all. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OH MY GOD WHY

i stopped getting notifications from this and i had no idea it started D:<

Technically he is still in the graduating class of 105th I just put his rank there because I just thought we were supposed to.put in ranks for our characters oops I'll change it later when I'm not on my phone

also.um.can I get a summary of whats happened so far?

Technically he is still in the graduating class of 105th I just put his rank there because I just thought we were supposed to.put in ranks for our characters oops I'll change it later when I'm not on my phone

also.um.can I get a summary of whats happened so far?
the group was celebrating, and kind of intereacting with each other, Jax got yelled at by Arius and Andrea about smoking...then they ALL got yelled at for being loud and told to go to bed. Literally that is all.

Also don't worry about advancing the story a little more guys, like what did they do afterward? It would help me a lot. ~thankies

Yeah lol I wasn't sure what I was to do right now. Ill wait till someone else posts then ill have my oc do something

<w< because they were mean first. Besides someone has to be a little mean

*looks at the two with Andrea* Me: if this is humanity's future, we're screwed.

Andrea: agreed

I can understand if its me...I'm not to bright lol. Though I'm glad I had a reason to use that emoji

Status
Not open for further replies.