A Choice with No Regrets (Attack on Titan: sign-ups only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been getting posts for this... o.o

Yeah, I'm on my phone so I can't post tonight.

I sense something is going to happen during this celebration day

Only time will tell Mcfluffy, only time will tell.

Yeah, I think I'm going to drop out. Just got finished with things and so many replies already.

Btw sorry for that last post, it was awful. I just wanted to get to the graduation ceremony. Me and my Gm instincts...

sorry everyone it's taking me awhile! I just got a little caught up with some things in real life but i'm working on my CS right now and soon i may try to post in the IC apparently that went up too but iwaku didn't tell me>.<

Heheheheheh, you have no idea what awaits you guys......

*drums fingers together maniacally* we all know sh*t goes down when Erwin's plans are involved.

Name: Joel Watson

Military branch:
Scouting Legion

Appearance:
Joel has blue eyes, dark brown hair and tan skin from being out in the sun.
Joel Watson.jpg

Personality: Joel is an energetic boy with a cheerful disposition. He is selfless and friendly, stubborn and a bit rebellious. Having met the titans twice, he is fully aware of what they are capable of and is not a reckless case.

Bio:
Joel was born in a village inside Wall Maria with a younger sister by one year, a mother, and a father who was a woodworker. After the Fall of Wall Maria, the village was quickly evacuated. Despite the quick and early evacuation, however, they still could not escape the titans. Two titans found and started eating any human they could get, Joel's parents included. Joel and his sister were able to escape thanks to a soldier who gave his horse to them and sacrificed himself. As Joel and Micah raced off, they watched as the soldier was eaten by the titan despite his attempts to fight it off.

Micah and Joel continued on, taking cover from any titans in sight. After a long journey, Wall Rose came in sight. They were going to be safe, they knew it. The soldiers ahead were shouting, waving at them and shooting flares, but why?

Something stomped behind them and Micah and Joel found out they were being pursued by a titan. Fearing for their lives, Joel kicked the horse to go faster, but the titan caught up to them and knocked both him and Micah off the horse. The titan went for Micah, but Joel distracted the titan, throwing rocks at it, screaming. Leaving Micah, the titan turned for Joel and was about to get him until a military squad got to them and took out the titan. Traumatized, frightened, but okay, he was grateful to the men and woman who helped him and his sister escape the titans. He turned to his sister to see if she was okay, but she was crying, calling his name. When he came to her and asked what was wrong, that was when she told him she couldn't see; she was blind. Somehow, her fear when confronting that titan when they were attacked made her lose her lose her eyesight and now his little sister couldn't see a single thing anymore. If he had only just gotten to her sooner, then maybe, maybe she wouldn't be blind.

Now what do they do? Now the question is how will he and Micah live on and survive?

They planned for Joel to enlist in the military. He looked up to them, even the Garrison who had now improved their regime after the Fall. He aspired to be like them, carrying the weight of protecting humanity from the titans and his now helpless sister. For the next three years Joel lived as a refugee, enlisting in the military when he turned twelve. He worked hard, training and improving himself and sticking through the bitter training to the very end, to become stronger and stronger, always remembering his failure to keep his sister from harm. His initial choice would have been the Garrison if he didn't make it into the Top 10, but after much debate with himself began looking at the Scouting Legion, understanding the dangers, but also curious and eager to step outside the wall and see what was out there.

Strengths:
Fast and agile, adept at 3Dmg and the use of his swords, and firearms, he's also got a good grasp on strategizing but with limitations.

Weaknesses:
Not the best at hand-hand combat, also when it comes to strategies, the best way for him to do it is if he can look at the situation from a distance to see the big picture. He is also prone to being unconfident in his ideas if it involves using others because he feels like he is not so sure of another's strength unlike how well he knows his own.

Last edited:
did it wrote it got it done...... ish kinda some things i'm not satisfied or are still thinking about to make better but I thought I would at least post something lol

@Aschu you were in the other snk rp on here weren't you? Hope you don't mind me bringing in a character or two from that one to this one

Status
Not open for further replies.