A Choice with No Regrets (Attack on Titan: sign-ups only)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, I've only seen people post in this. But that's it really so I figured it was lol

I have tried and failed. You guys can try if you want to

you guys move so fast and I'm so busy I can't keep up! ToT

Oops!!! Sorry!!! I always get those two mixed up..I'll edit it right away!!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Yuuki_Tatsunohi Don't worry!! You're still part of the rp, it's just that others are on more and therefore are able to post faster.

Is there a reason why we're bleeping out swear words?

... Seriously I try and get Arius to interact a little and it's totally ignored. -falls over-

Well I guess your character is hard to interact with specially since she shuts others out, idk :/

Nah it's fine. I don't mind. -sticks tongue out-

Well I have been yknow, actually trying to drive the story forward. If we followed Jax that would keep the group together as well as add a level of danger and suspense to the story. It would be the "first mission" of the group so to say. I'm giving you guys plenty of things to go off of~

More Tips:

-make sure posts have a purpose. Ask yourself if your post actually contributes to the story.

-it's not just about writing- interaction, collaboration and great ideas are what drive a story forward. When people start to deviate from this... That's how role-plays fall apart.

-I'm not doing this to make any of you feel bad or to put you down. This is to help you guys become better role-players.

Reactions: 3 people
I love attack on titan but I honestly don't think my character is gonna contribute any to what's going on; since I'm still not entirely sure what is going on. I think I might drop out Aschu...I'm still thinking about it though so don't freak out.

Why not make a new oc in the replacement of arius, or find a way to get her involve, like have her over hear what liv is talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.