A Choice with No Regrets (Attack on Titan: sign-ups only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I know, also were looking for your oc in the Rp
Did you not pay attention? -points at the most recent post in the RP- I was being honest when I said I was stalking the RP to decided if I would still play or not. XD

I'm sorry, I've been on vacation for the past two days so it's been hard to post. Expect one later today or tomorrow, sorry for the inconvenience.

it's all good as long as everyone else can wait. quality role-plays take patience.

I am if anyone is wondering. I mean i can try to nake a post but honestly it wouldnt be much

im waiting on not having back to back volunteer duties and work

is this still active? I posted something but I'm not sure if we're waiting on somebody

I don't know whats going on either. I've been missing for a day and a bunch of other things have been hitting me like a ton of bricks. ONE DAY MAN AND I GET DROWNED IN MESSAGES!! DX

Name: Rika Mondo
Military branch: Survey Corps
Appearence: images-11.jpeg
Personality: Kind and willing to help, Rika is the type of girl that will do whatever she can for those she loves. She's loyal, caring, somewhat socially awkward and sometimes has trouble talking to people.
Bio: Rika was the first child to Edward and Megan Mondo, she was content growing up. Then two years after her birth came the second Mondo child; her younger brother Kenji. Rika has always wanted to join the Scouting Legion, because deep down she wanted to make the world a better place for Kenji to live in-one step at a time. Her father wasn't to keen on her joining, but after a "family discussion" were able to convince him.
Strengths:
1- She's determined and won't give up until the bitter end.
2- She's pretty good at using swords, but isn't the best and could use some more practice
3- She will look out for her friends when needed.
Weaknesses:
1- Sometimes her emotions cloud her judgment.
2- Rika is very self-conscious of her abilities.
3-In certain situations where she isn't sure of what to do next she'll begin to panic.

Reactions: Arius LaVari
Name: Rika Mondo
Military branch: Survey Corps
Appearence: View attachment 32592
Personality: Kind and willing to help, Rika is the type of girl that will do whatever she can for those she loves. She's loyal, caring, somewhat socially awkward and sometimes has trouble talking to people.
Bio: Rika was the first child to Edward and Megan Mondo, she was content growing up. Then two years after her birth came the second Mondo child; her younger brother Kenji. Rika has always wanted to join the Scouting Legion, because deep down she wanted to make the world a better place for Kenji to live in-one step at a time. Her father wasn't to keen on her joining, but after a "family discussion" were able to convince him.
Strengths:
1- She's determined and won't give up until the bitter end.
2- She's pretty good at using swords, but isn't the best and could use some more practice
3- She will look out for her friends when needed.
Weaknesses:
1- Sometimes her emotions cloud her judgment.
2- Rika is very self-conscious of her abilities.
3-In certain situations where she isn't sure of what to do next she'll begin to panic.
That's White from Pokemon... >w> fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.