A Choice with No Regrets (Attack on Titan: sign-ups only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Character sheets are always changing. You aren't the same person your whole life; neither are your characters. Don't be afraid to change IC. I could make a post getting her involved but my phone is about to die

Yeah, aruis, remember Jean, and armin? They're not the same people they were after they joined the survey corp. People develop overtime.

No it's alright. I got helical on that position already. Thanks for asking though. Btw, everyone, I'll probably not post today because I got 4 teeth pulled out yesterday. Yay.

i just realized i never got alerts for when people post in this thread

*does a victory dance*

I'll post when I get home, so in like 2-3 hours.

>w> -watches- Did you know there is a silly attack on titan game that someone fan made?

YES THE SNK TRIBUTE GAME I KNOW IF IT!!!!

ikr i can't navigate so well even with the mouse and the camera angle and the amount of controls too T__T just goes to show how long I would last with 3dmg and the titans

ikr i can't navigate so well even with the mouse and the camera angle and the amount of controls too T__T just goes to show how long I would last with 3dmg and the titans
If it was real I don't think it would be AS difficult to control. It would still require a great sense of balance and what not but I think the controls wouldn't be as hard as that dang game.

If it was real I don't think it would be AS difficult to control. It would still require a great sense of balance and what not but I think the controls wouldn't be as hard as that dang game.
true since i'll be using my own body and adjust balance easily but i know i might end up pulling an eren when I first try 3dmg on

true since i'll be using my own body and adjust balance easily but i know i might end up pulling an eren when I first try 3dmg on
I've actually got really good balance so I would probably be okay...

Guys, I'm gonna be busy for the next few days, so hopefully Helical doesn't mind gming for me (I sent her everything plot wise).

Yeah I just worked 11-11 today so I'm fucking beat. I'll update tomorrow morning, and I apologies. I'm usually NEVER this inconsistent

I've actually got really good balance so I would probably be okay...

Even if you got good balance, I think the speed that the gear puts you in, could break bones in real life. Just how Levi landed on the tree just a little to hard, and I think broke his leg because of the intense pressure.

Even if you got good balance, I think the speed that the gear puts you in, could break bones in real life. Just how Levi landed on the tree just a little to hard, and I think broke his leg because of the intense pressure.
Hey I was only saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.