7 kingdoms OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I don't think anyone prefers mobile to an actual computer :p

Yep... especially with all the typos and my favorite frenemy, AUTO-CORRECT..

Everybody loves auto-correct, right? Right?

Ok, maybe this is a good point in time to say what exactly just happened. And what this infection-powder stuff was all about. I'll cut it short.

Somebody needs a tiny little bit of the energy of each one of the Great Seven for a certain ritual that may mean the end of mankind if not stopped.
I have decided to call the pure energy of a mythological creature (IE monkey, phoenix, etc.) chromatic essence, but you can call it whatever you want to. The advantage of this is that it can be formed and used for a certain spell.

Now, absorbing this energy happens through the powder a royalty either has to eat, inhale or be injected with.. you know, it has to enter their body somehow. These tiny magical particles absorb so-called energy and teleport out of the body again, returning to the caster once they have enough. The Ox and Dragon kingdom had already been collected at an earlier point in time (200 years ago), thus only five were left to collect. Scar had the job to do just that... and Ladia/Mary joined him on the way after he rescued the witch from prison.

Their only task was to somehow have people take in that powder. Now that it has been achieved, they left. The absorbed energy is not lost forever, it'll automatically recover - just like if you had spent energy in a battle. You'll have it back a few minutes or hours after and the particles? They automatically disappear once they've done their job.
Now, the absorption of chromatic essence tends to have strong fatigue and unexplainable exhaustion as side-effects which is the explanation why everyone got so sleepy.

... I hope I didn't give away too much yet.

Reactions: Anowell
Where did you guys leave off?

Oki, a lot happened and I hope I won't miss anything, but gimme a few minutes and I'll write one.

They left off during Atesha's and Merin's meeting... About the time shortly before the Monkey king and the Fox king were infected.

Looks like he left off at the start of the meeting.

Oh, god... Well, other than the alliAnce between Zhao and Dragon being put on ice, nothing really happened on the meeting. The boys had their usual conflicts whilst Atesha and Neo went to have some tea. Also, Atesha is queen now because her father has retired.

At some point Mei and Ryu left to have a conversation in private. While and after that two new servants were employed. One of them a mage, the other an earthbound demon, both disguised as humans. They came with the job to have people somehow take in powders that would absorb a part of their energy and send it to their boss for a ritual.

When the meeting slowly started to dissolve, they started with the Fox and the Wei king by bringing food up to their rooms. Smelling it was enough for the two kings to get infected and feel tired.. A side-effect of it.

The Fox king seemed to like the girl's appearance (the new witch servant) and the Wei king got suspicious because Scar (male servant) accidentally implied his own battle experience by pointing out how his staff might be held better. He challenges the butler to a fight.

Meanwhile Ladia, female servant, excuses herself to bring hot cocoa to Merin (The Eagle Prince) and Atesha who are having a chat in the dining hall. The Han queen had arrived earlier, immediately going to bed in her room. Atesha and Merin are infected by the hot chocolate.

Meanwhile, after a few tests the Wei king finds the butler is no human and the Ox king catches sight of the battle, entering it. Scar mentally orders a black shapeshifter to infect Mei.

As the Wei king is too tired (fatigue side-effect), Ox has to do the fighting. With a trick, Scar lets them "kill" himself (replaced his own body with a innocent servant's) and disappeared. Ox decides not yo search for now.
Scar, feeling Mei's presence in the garden (shed left Ryu in the room to catch some fresh air and do a death ritual for her dad) jumps at the chance and does her infection himself by casting the powder spell on the flowers.

As the Dragon and the Ox had been handled before, their job is done. However, they've been uncovered, so Scar immediately runs upstairs to Ladia, excusing her from the Fox king and the two teleport out of the place.

Monkey king seeks for Scar, but the demon is long gone. However, he runs into Mei interrogating the black shapeshifter still standing at Ryu's and her door and the Wei king joins her. The shapeshifter offers to spill the beans if they let her live in return and mentions that the Fox has already gone after the two servants.

Scar has forgotten to do something about magical detection, thus the Fox king can teleport to his current location with the help of a mage back at his kingdom.

Reactions: Anowell
Looks right.

I have to sleep now. But it doesn't look like my guy won't be doing much, since now he apparently can't teleport after them because of some spell.

Eh. He can tp within .5 miles, then run the rest of the way. Given the speed we threw on our characters that shouldn't take long. But yeah. Sleep.

He'll go together with the others then.. Good night. I'll write another short plot summary before I head to bed.

Eh. He can tp within .5 miles, then run the rest of the way. Given the speed we threw on our characters that shouldn't take long. But yeah. Sleep.
It won't be that easy.