7 kingdoms OOC

In case any of you are wondering why I haven't replied to the other posts, I am waiting for Park because I got a feeling he shouldn't miss that part. And I think Equinox also has a lot to catch up with. If you guys want to continue, though, I'll leave a reply of him showing the way.

Touche.

Reactions: Scelesta
Sorry I should have said. I was out again sorry guys.

It's ok, you did tell us. ^^
It's just that.. I wanna go to bed soon. The next reply I'm writing is the last one for the night. Sorry, the clock ticks differently in Germany. :P

I feel like I could dooze off at any second. If I don't start writing now, I won't make it this evening. Sorry. I promise it'll be easy to move along.

Oh.. Forgot to write that one. I'll add it to one of my previous posts, sorry. D: He had fallen asleep and Atesha had ordered four servants to carry him up whilst desperately using whatever herbs and techniques she had to stay awake.

Welp, good night to you guys. I'm in Canada, so it's still broad daylight for me xD

Reactions: Anowell
Pftttt I love this story, but I'm having such a hard time keeping up with this kind of rp. I'm not online enough.
This is my first jump-in roleplay and I'm not doing very good :'(

I think its safe to say, with a heavy heart, I will be backing out soon. With a proper end.
Its just not fun for me.

Awe It's fine, it's my first jump in role play as well. I'm more used to these though since I came from chatrooms and stuff.

@Equinox just hasn't been around, and you quit.

... is it my fault? I'm sorry. I'll slow down with the posts.

I doubt it. You mostly have a ton of posts cause you're playing a bunch of people now. The rest of us were only playing one for the most part. If it's about speed posting I did it too.

... *sigh* I will read your resume the next time, promise. D:

... that's right. I got too many. But no one else beside @Teomessos really wanted to play a proper antagonist, so I thought I'd generate one. And the fairy was a dumb idea totally out of place. If.. you wouldn't mind I'd like to really wait for Equinox and MummyMaster to reply this time. I'm already wrecking my brains on how to include them at this point. I got an idea, but the rp will need to proceed just a little more for that.

Do you have any ideas? I don't wanna lose the dragon. Losing my favorite animal was painful enough.

The Eagle is your favorite animal? Are you sure you don't live in the USA?

Kidding aside, he's a dragon. He likes Mei. Dragon can fly, Mei is with us. Unfortunately, you closed the door on the cave we jumped into. I guess he could try to smell her scent and meet up with us at the end of the cave. That way we can both progress through the cave and get Ryu back with us. I dunno how he'd get into the cave, given you sealed it off. Oh, and Yu would probably just follow Ryu wherever.

If you want help with antagonists I can help.

Reactions: Scelesta