7 kingdoms OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'm just surprised you guys still have school.

I'll be gone for a while. Have something to take care of. Please don't move on too far without me :)

Well we have exams and then Exam Review next week.. Summer please hurry up...

In Germany you have school til grade 12 before you can attend university. There are schools that don't take this long, but they are not good enough for university, per law.

See you later, Pyro. ^^ May I.. call you that?

Oh, I meant I was surprised that school was still in session :p

We have grade 12 where I am now, but school ends early. They have been out of school for 3 weeks now. I go to uni now, so I've been out for over a month haha.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
it will end early for us in grade 12 too (for me at least), but right now.. I'll have to wait until August before I can have a break. X_X

Huh. That's pretty different. Our break ends at the end of August.

Oh, and in the rp, who/what is Blizzard? The lion?

Our break ends at the beginning of September.. I'm trying to do good so that I can get a scholarship to a university, and yeah. Though today is the last day of the semester, and I have exams for the next five days, then exam review, and then summer break. Why is it so far away ;n;?

Wait, you have exams and then you have exam reviews? What exams would you be reviewing for?

I got a scholarship solely based on SAT score. My actual school grades were garbage.

Okay, I'm slightly confused how suddenly everyone showed up. How did the others get to the cave?

I used my cloud and dragged Mei along. So that's two. No clue how Atesha got there, but she followed the black shapeshifter's trail (We had it leave a trail earlier) and presumably flew over, being a phoenix and all. Those are the only people there so far.

WHATS HAPPENING?

xD!

Again, you miss one day and boom!

And the name tags are very much appreciated when rp'ing with my characters. So thank you for that, and keep doing it!

Ah, sorry. Any who, yeah. It's exams, and then we get them back and do a review on them to make sure that others understand that. The review is 20 minutes per exam, then students are allowed to go home. I feel sorry for the people who had four exams in one semester; an hour and twenty minutes while others get less than that.. That's gotta suck :devilfire:

Reactions: Anowell
I'm going to bed, guys.. oh, @Anowell , I'd written a plot summary at some point earlier in here. :3 Might want to check that one out.. a bit has happened since then, but not much. You should be able to catch up :P

Good night! <3

Reactions: Anowell
Just wanted to say the rest of us are stuck on the ice lion still :p