7 kingdoms OOC

Mehhh this is all confusing and fluff!

I really do think that we should have a posting order if it's this hard to keep up. Or for now, just for the people who are far ahead (Like me) Just wait until the others are caught up and know where they are.

Reactions: Scelesta
It was already my favorite before I heard of the USA having the eagle as their mascot animal. Their power, speed and royal appearance always fascinated me. And the freedom they have... they're the kings among the birds, can fly the longest, the highest and fastest. And they have the fewest enemies.

Well, I couldn't leave it open for our characters to just escape again. I wanted proceeding to be inevitable. My plan would be that he will join them once the empire rises.. you see, when the ritual is complete, the mountain will break and a new continent will rise up into the sky... inhabited by the lifeforms which's unsealing was least desired. He would join the final battle.. right now it's hard to integrate him unless he hurries up.
He could reach the second floor if he hurries up because the icegiants would let him in. But the trap doors leading to third floor and cave kingdom are not regenerated if intruders are present.. so, he would either need to join now or take part in the final battle.

I do not necessarily need help since it's all already planned out. You can take some roles if you would like to, though. Last minute changes will be hard at this point as they're already in the middle of it.

I'm still interested in this rp. It's just this side plot or plot twist or whatever it is kind of weird. I'm just not as into it. The side characters are inconsistent and overpowered at times.

It was already my favorite before I heard of the USA having the eagle as their mascot animal. Their power, speed and royal appearance always fascinated me. And the freedom they have... they're the kings among the birds, can fly the longest, the highest and fastest. And they have the fewest enemies.

Well, I couldn't leave it open for our characters to just escape again. I wanted proceeding to be inevitable. My plan would be that he will join them once the empire rises.. you see, when the ritual is complete, the mountain will break and a new continent will rise up into the sky... inhabited by the lifeforms which's unsealing was least desired. He would join the final battle.. right now it's hard to integrate him unless he hurries up.
He could reach the second floor if he hurries up because the icegiants would let him in. But the trap doors leading to third floor and cave kingdom are not regenerated if intruders are present.. so, he would either need to join now or take part in the final battle.

I do not necessarily need help since it's all already planned out. You can take some roles if you would like to, though. Last minute changes will be hard at this point as they're already in the middle of it.
Eagles can't fly the fastest, longest or the highest... XD

...did I accidentally pull it into a different genre?

@Equinox
I..always thought they were. That's what one of my books said. 300 km/h.

Do we really have any side characters? I mean we have the Kings/Queens, our main villains, and...that's it.

@Scelesta It's still very much fantasy I think. Oh, and the Peregrine Falcon is the fastest bird, 389 km/h at max.

A type of eagle is second place though.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I haven't exactly made them any stronger than the royalties.. ok, the demon king and the Basilisk empress will be too powerful for a royalty to take them down on their own, but the others aren't exactly OP. Scar's power equals that of one of the royalties'.

Last edited by a moderator:
But that's the point. He shouldn't be able to match the royalties.

Who is the Phoenix empress?

... that's no problem. I'll reduce Scar's powers a little then. It's not like they've already fought.

The Basilisk Empress. Basically, their leader.

But you said Phoenix empress. Also in your posts did you say something about Scar being immortal?

For example, park's speciality is speed. Scar could be stronger than him but not faster or as fast. That's just sort of silly.

Scar's a demon so I assumed he just had the "I don't age" kind of immortality. Not the "I am invincible no matter what you do" kind.

Sorry, I changed that to Basilisk now. Was thinking of something else while typing.

Yes, Scar is immortal. That means he doesn't age. But he can be killed. And of course, he is not faster than Park. But he can teleport.

Okay then.

Everything at the moment seems fine. Lets all try to monitor the situation, so that people don't get too carried away. But remember our characters are royalty blessed by Gods, so they will each be very strong.

I know that. I have compared their powers to those of archangels, in fact. The strongest divine beings I ever dared to rp. They can surpass every demon once they've achieved their highest level of experience and power.
... so don't worry, Scar will put up a fight, but his victory is as good as impossible.

The strongest being I ever RP'd was a multiversal Fallen Angel :p

But anyway, should we start up again now that Equinox is sort of back?

He can talk to the ice lion and join us underground, or meet us at the other end of the underground.

Then that means I can.. write the next post now, right?