7 kingdoms OOC

That was always my biggest problem. I tend to take rps too seriously sometimes. If these things happen and I don't notice it please warn me.

• Thank You
Reactions: Equinox
@EquinoxSol
I've dealt with a lot of discrimination due to being female when I lived in Turkey and those experiences have burnt me a bit if you'd like to know.
It is usual for men to seem friendly to lure powerful women into marriage unfortunately and what I saw in the rp reminded me of such a case my aunt was in. She still hasn't been able to get rid of the jerk up to this day. I'm sorry.. I am not doing it awarely, but I'll try to be careful. Please, warn me, I may not always nnotice.

@parkpyro
I love fairies. They're cute, close with nature and usually kind ^^

I know, eventhough I am not exactly a big fan of the series, they have the cutest fairies. <3 Not the big ones, the pixies. :D

Hello. Did I miss something?

Oh! I forgot! Good morning to you too! (It's afternoon here :O)
A miracle is happening. After the last few posts I am starting to like the Dragon king (not in the romantic way). O.O;

It's a miracle O_O

Anywho, I'm suppose to be studying for Geography.. But I don't see much of a point. I mean, I've paid attention (More or less) and it's one of the few subjects which I don't care about unless I were to start failing, literally. So I'll probably spend most of my time here. Though in half an hour, I have to finish up art during break so I'll be gone for an hour at 11:15AM EST.

• Thank You
Reactions: parkpyro
geography is actually one of my preferred subjects.. especially the meteorology, water circulation, plate tectonics and vegetation-climate zones parts.. I don't like the whole economic crap around it, though. Anyways, enjoy. Mei might also be infected and they will fall asleep, probably, but other than that nothing should happen.

Thing is that this entire semester is based off economics... Ugh I prefer Math..

Oh god, that sounds so boring.. hate economy classes... and when Geography focuses on economy, that's just.. ugh. X_X Maths isn't bad if you have the right teacher. ^^

XD
Lol I know

--------------------------

Ugggh i think I made Ox king too powerful? I dunno!!!
So in exchange i gave her a really big drawback TAT

Reactions: Scelesta
Guys, I will be gone for about an hour from 7:30 DST

59681d1349702842-ok-meme-27415619.jpeg

XDDDD​