7 kingdoms OOC

I don't think we have a set goal haha. Whatever happens happens.

Alright...

Uhm....

It's not like me at all, but maybe I have been a little harsh on the dragon. I'll apologize outside of rp. Sorry for my overreaction. You see, I can be very sensitive with some ideals in real life. I hope you didn't take it personally. D:

• Love
Reactions: Equinox
... I take the "love" rating as something like "Apology accepted". I'll refrain from such harsh judgements outside of rp in the future. :D Or at least try to.

lol oh gosh you guys, The Ox King is soo laid back and i was like wtf? She looks so calm XDDD

But I was wondering of what goal we could set tho..as kaykay has said

GAHHH!!

Welp heading to bed you guys, I'll be continuing this tom XDD

Laturz

Good night! :D I think I'll have Atesha apologize, too. Because I can.

• Love
Reactions: Equinox
Howdy, guys! :D

I just moved all the OOC posts over from the IC thread, but the ones before Parkpyro posted one were deleted because I can't re-order them and somebody else would end up being the thread author! I've also linked the IC and OOC threads together (which you'll be able to see at the top right on the first page as PLAY or SIGNUP, respectively) so you can easily switch between them. :3

There is an OOC? I wasn't told this ;n;..

Well any who, thank you for your work~

@Samster

Also, has a day passed? What time of the day is it?
Is it Atesha's birthday already or is it still the day before?

As far as days, I believe we're on the same day as when we fought the shape shifter thing.
It should be midday. Most of our posts are talking, very little time should've passed.

Reactions: Anowell
(Guuuys, I'm hitting the bed for the night. Good night everyone <3

PS: Plans have been changed. No one will be kidnapped. Or harmed. Or have their powers stolen. Or any other crazy shit. The real mess comes later, so if your character falls for any small tricks, don't worry, they'll be the same afterwards. You'll find out what happened later.)

Anyways, I'll be going to bed now. G'night everyone ouo/

@Scelesta

I'm going to be as nice as I can when I say this. Could you just calm it down a little? I mean, I don't really object to the snake demons and the fairies but saying that a two day marriage is absurd when you're bringing in fairies is a little hypocritical. Also I don't really think you're in a position to make some of these comments. You don't really know Ryu's powers well enough to claim wether you could kill him instantly and easily. And Mei is an independent woman, a queen at that. She can make her own decisions.