2035 OOC

IceMaidenCrisOrtegaSciFiFantasyA-1.jpg
[/spolier]

Her outfit would include: a white summer dress with white leggings under a long white winter coat with white gloves and white boots. Lots of white and silver.

Pat should be fine now, he just had to vent his anger, if he woulda got mad back in the hotel he probably woulda punched holes in walls or got into spar matches with Russell, in his eyes you either let emotion out or you let it twist your mind forever by holding it in.

Oh nos! Dun go stealing dah bads hoomen!

The armor

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 5
The feelings are of the big brother variety.

Okay lol xD wouldnt be cool if Tsura was your sister but since her mother died at birth her father changed her name to Tsura ? In order to forget his wife and start over ? And something happened to Tsura to make her forget you?

*flaps* I feel really bad for how Surpy is behaving! She doesn't usually act like this. @_@ Lol. She doesn't want people to leave, but.. pain can lead a wild animal to behave violently..y'know? >>

Idk why no one joined my killing spree mission lol

My big decision revolves around the impossibility of his sister returning, it's just that Tsura reminds him so much of his sister he has flashbacks of her, pats parents are alive and happy( or what passes for happy nowadays).

o: That'd be so cute! I wanna see it happen. Some happy needs to occur in this RP. @_@

x3

I didn't mean to have Surpy scare Tsura off, though. :< I really didn't. She's grumpy. She's got a metaphorical splinter in her paw. XD

XD LOL its okay ......and Tsura just weak from not eating or drinking there for has given her self the flu i suppose

oh maaaaan does that mean i have to come back and help you guys take care of her cause you guys suck lol

lol great then ill see you guys at the meeting spot :P