2035 OOC

yeah, no, I literally just found this, when I went to the first page and it said See Out Of Character thread, and I knew I didn't make it.

Hello everyone. My character that i just introduced banging on the door (then passing out from bloodloss) is a human with no magical affinity but has been cursed by a powerfull mage. The curse reverses the effect of healing spells ei: heal wounds makes them deeper and longer. a spell to make me conscoinse from being nocked out would instead send me into a deep coma, and a spell to return me to life would instead kill me.(i dunno why anyone would cast such a powerful spell on a living man but eh) while magic that would directly attack my life ei: not magic that makes fire ice lightning ect, as in a spell that directly harms my life force, instead heals me.

The tattoo on my hand is a sign of the curse, its a well known one at that , a bleeding moon. the curse is called The Unmade

I like it! Welcome aboard!

Let me expand, when a magic caster wants to heal someone, they use the magic to seal wounds and cause the blood in them to quickly replicate itself until a healthy blood level is reached, while a spell to directly kill someone would make the blood reduce in volume until you bleed out. Having that a small amount of effort is used to heal as to not pop who is the target like a blood sausage , while a immense amount of effort is used to try to kill someone to make sure they die. And to counteract this the curse tattoo will literally bleed excess blood to keep the victim from popping. The let off blood will vanish before hitting the ground

Interesting...

He's a bit... Predatory. Violent. Nasty. Bestie with the dragon.

talking about his sentence structure. His posts give me a headache to read. on a unrelated note i think Hennessey is the first human to realistically pull off a suckerpunch on a predator without getting gutted.

His primary language is Spanish, I believe. Iunno.

...is it sad that I just realized this thread existed?

hahaha we had one of these o.0 and sorry I replied a bit late >.< was slightly busy

I think predator guy quit. I sent a PM to all the inactive people, so hopefully they'll either hop back in or give me permission to leave them behind.

gotchas we at least I have jesi to remind me so I only half way feel bad about taking forever lol its usually for a good reason when I get busy only like 1% is me not wanting to check iwaku :p

im haveing trouble portraying my characters personality i think.

im trying to give him a "Chaotic Good oblivious lazy resourceful smartass with a habit of flipping the fuck out when threatened but is overall honorable. just has a habit of doing really stupid shit." personality
kinda like a cross between ferris bueller, batman, and dr. who, with a dash of duke nukems cheesy references

He has a crippling fear of screwing up being in charge and getting people killed so he purposly refuses to try and take control of situations , and his perfectly happy just to fill the role he is experienced in: Anti-Magic and advanced demolition .

suprised nobody has asked who BlightBeak is...

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking about having Thomas ask, but I thought with the current situation his mind would be already busy enough without having to deal with another creature of mysticism.

I assume the fire magic-eating BlightBeak is a phoenix? Or am I mistaken?

nah BlightBeak used to be a Familiar for a powerful necromancer , invisible to all but the current "owner" and he eats magic, and rotten meat, things with magical sight can see him, he looks like a undead overgrown parrot that rides on my shoulder, the previos owner enchanted him to lay small containment spheres that swell to the normal size after a few minutes . i call him blightbeak becuase his bite is infectoius from eating rotten meat.

Necromantic, magic eating, infectious parrot, eh? Interesting.

not infectoius like zombie plague, infectuois like "Yo dawg that bite wound looks infected, better see a doc so you don't catch a disease"

also when you type interesting i can't tell if sarcasm or not and it feels like your calling it stupid

That would makes sense.

No, it's actually interesting, not sarcasm. Rather original, I find. I've honestly never come across something of the sort.

I definitely don't mark when I use sarcasm. *marks sarcasm*