2035 OOC

Hey, Kriodine! Yeah, it happens to alot of us(not knowing this thread exists), but I'm glad you found your way to the OOC haha. You can do whatever you want with your character. It's kinda one of those slow phases in the roleplay, but Thomas is bout to do something so we'll see.

This is why I left the rp. To much waiting, and drama. I was just checking up, but see nothings changed.

There's no drama here. Lots of waiting, yes, but no drama.

Yeah, I don't sense any drama either, so I don't really know why you said that. The thread is being a bit slow though, cause I guess people have lives and other obligations, but the plot is moving forward with Surpy and Pat as the others are kinda just pissing about in the other room haha.

PAT HENNESSEY!! The worlds least subtle troll!!

GODDAMNIT PAT YOUR NOT HELPING THE SITUATION!

DAMNIT PAT, YOU ARE ENTIRELY HELPING THE SITUATION, NOW I GET AN EXCUSE TO DO MORE TAROT CARD READINGS. I USE ALL CAPS TO OVERCOMPENSATE.

Akumaaaa! Just to let you know, Russell, the kid, and Pat are the only ones around you right now. Everyone else is still underground, down the firepole. Lol. We haven't actually gone anywhere else. Just down. ^^;

Reactions: Silver
Tackling someone with a death grip on a child's throat SOUNDS noble and well, but you just caused pat to grind the kids head four feet across a wall, and pissed him off. Even though out of character I do realize he looks like a madman. In character it's like seeing a random kid wielding the same sword as the guy who killed your sister. He might have just found it, but maybe not.

Yeah Russell has a tendency to act without thinking.

you guys are too much, do i need to step in?!?!?!?! lol

Nah, it's just that's what happens when you hit all of pats berserk buttons in short order.

Crazy children
Deceiving him
Blood magic that he could never master.
Any possible connection to the bastard who killed his sister.
Foreshadowing in general.
Tackling him.
And the one that went unpushed: independent undead.

I'm trying to have Hennessey as a less friendly and more malicious version of pat.

Pats kind of kind-hearted and carefree but incompetent, but educated. Almost everytime he gets in a fight he fucks up and almost gets killed.

Hennessey is more serious and less morally obstructed, and tore away with most of pats content for people and his self loathing, hence why he keeps insulting pat. Hennessey mostly tears to the top during combat, but he also sometimes gets out at random, which is going to become important soon.