2035 OOC

so artemis is a berserker and the eyeglow is from his fury skill right?

No, Artemis is a Telekinetic with the ability to create objects with 'hard light' projected from his eyes, similar to the Green Lanterns and their rings. His eyes glow when he uses his powers.

If your shocked by how pat handled the necromancer please refer to how batshit crazy he becomes when threatened. EI: the predator stand off with the deep roar like shouting of crazy he screams.... Kinda like a murderous batman level gravelly voice.

o.o sorry if my character came off as a jerk or...crazy o.o he is normally calm but getting left behind and then having to fight back is kind of rough on him especially from his past.

I was just assuming that your char had battle rage and needed to calm down, I expected your character to be like minmax from goblins

For fun say what D&D alignment your character is. Hennessey is True Neutral

Also this is my MGL. Replace the red rockets with containment spheres and its exactly what my grenade launcher looks like , the launcher itself is purely mechanical, the ammo is what's magic. I made it out of reinforced titanium and !!SCIENCE!!
image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thomas- Chaotic Good.

Dungeons and Dragons.

Surpy would be along the neutral side. Probably neutral good.

And golems by nature are lawful neutral. Especially nature bound. But Rockies alignment is Rockies decisions

With nature's goal being eradication of the undead as well as protection of the living, this lawful neutral golem is on your side regardless of your actions.

HERE'S an idea... go out and find a picture on google images that matches your character! :D

Thomas McTavish, Drow Pyromancer:

Artemis Malovet, Human Hard light telekinetic user:

guns%20anime%20anime%20boys%20white%20hair%20purple%20eyes%20tegami%20bachi%20gauche%20suede%20letter%20bee%202000x1500%20wallp_www.wall321.com_25.jpg

<<<<< my character looks like this handsome chap

Hm. Your characters looks are similar to your own, just as mine shares a name with my profile. Interesting.

Surpy's human form would look close to this, with yellow eyes instead of blue. Her dragon form is based on my tattoo..which sadly I don't think I have any pictures of. I can check and add it to this post if I find one, but..I don't think I have any...

Nope, I don't have one. But I'll get my friend to take a pic of it soon and post it for yall. I guess it'll be good to know what she looks like, even though she doesn't stay in her natural form if she can help it.