2035 OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Well now that was rather immature. But if that's how your going to take Criticism then goodbye

If your going to be a Bella Swan instead of creating a interesting character then I'm rather glad to see you leave. Buhbye

Last edited by a moderator:
Look, dude, you dont need to be an ass. This is for fun, don't stress other people out.

I'm not the one who started throwing fowl language around.

No one's throwing chickens. Your 'criticism' was a little rude, anyway. There are -so- many other ways to introduce criticism without being mean about it, and you didn't do that. So yeah, you were kind of being an ass.

Ill accept that. Yes I'll WEAR YOUR LABEL! ....... IF I get to throw chickens around, sounds fun

-ass

As long as the chickens don't poop everywhere. That will start to stink up the OOC thread.

*puts on a paper boat/hat with "Ass" written on the front*

Right ok! *tosses a chicken to surpy* CATCH!!

They are uncooked plastic wrapped , cleaned chickens btw.

*steps aside as the uncooked chicken whizzes past her, then stares blankly at the zombie shooter* ..

Ur no fun :( ,

On a on topic note , pat just friggin SNAPPED.

....you know what i just realized...how over powered pat is....like really....endless bags.....invisible grenade launchers....we're all using like swords and shit and he is pulling like thousands of utilities out of his bag. I'm just saying you should calm down with the whole i have everything routine.

If you want I'll explain.

The bag can hold 25 cubic feet of ...stuff for lack of a better word, he had the anvil of his own blood made specifically to smash the soulgem, the remaining contents are as follows,

-a basic first aid kit like you would find in a ambulance.
-his grenade launcher (now ammo-less and unneeded becuase he has his connection to magic back)
-a metal, airtight box the size of a lunchbox (like you see construction workers carry, that look kinda like a toolbox) full of rotten meat to feed BlightBeak
-his collection of bone fetishes (basically voodoo statues and wands, get your mind out of the gutter.
-a small bundle of a small assortment of swords, axes, and shotels made of human bone.
- five thick tomes , each covering a selection of maps, legends, and necromantic rituals that would be best used in the maps and legends in the specific tome.
-his military fatigues that he wore before confiscating the heathens Rathma garb.
-and finally a set of boots with small spikes on the souls of the feet to give grip wile wading through sludge, gore, snow, ice, and dirt.

After losing many of his remaining potions frantically digging through his belt for the holy aura potion his belt contains the following

-3x night eye potions
-cure venom potion
-one concoction of temporary invisibility (useful if you can keep from vomiting from its taste, something pat has yet to accomplish)
- x4 resist holy potions
-one bat shaped bone boomerang he made while bored one day for giggles
-a small set of three embalming tools like those used by undertakers.
-and finally 20ft of rope.

I had running list since the get go, I was just to stupid to post it, I even rolled dice to see how many, and which ones, I dropped while turning them inside out looking for the holy aura potion.
(I lost 12 potions, most of them poisons that I used as healing potions.)

Sorry if it looked like I was pulling stuff out of my *ss , infact the anvil I did make up, I just thought a blood red anvil turning to liquid and creeping uphill to soak through a guys skin back into his bloodstream would be a cool mental image, and it symbolized how the part of him he lost tearing himself apart from guilt could return to him.

I agree that a character who can just casually kill 4+ armed attackers without even trying is boring and unengaging, I just thought: how would a man survive in a world, cursed as he is, while the church wants him dead, and he has to kill people with his same skill set?

By being prepared like the Goddamn Batman. But now that he lost most of his stuff , and he has blood magic, he's going to be relying on random gadgets far less often. Since I heard Surpy might be planning on slowing down or stop doing this rp I'm planning on pat contacting and reconnecting with Artemis, russel, and company.

By all accounts, each of our characters could be considered 'overpowered', simply in that we aren't just normal humans. I mean, it was a struggle to think of how I could keep Surpy from being too OP while still keeping her a dragon like I wanted. Hence the corruption. It significantly weakens her abilities, and even after summoning just -one- geyser of water, she was nearly completely exhausted.

Your character can be as powerful as you want, it just depends on how you play it. You can still make it an interesting fellow if you don't take -advantage- of the fact he's OP.

And yes. I do plan on having Surpy die.

Pat seeing wierd shit= psychological backlash from suppressed anguish from DESTROYING HIS SISTERS IMMORTAL SOUL.

Edit: I just realized how much I've been trying to make my char the focus of the rp, ill try to tone it waaaaaaay down, I just keep thinking up cool psychological images in my head that I'd love to see in a movie and I can't help myself :/ srry

dont apologize for creativity, im waiting for the rest of the following crew to post so i can finish this thing

And I just realized how hypocritical the "pat is op" thing is coming from mister telekinetic purple death tentacles. :P

<.< >.> me? i mean you can easily dodge my attacks....you cant dodge something that you cant see

The launcher and nades aren't invis dude, my parrot is

could of sworn you said you had an invisible rocket launcher, but whatever not here to argue with people

You posting again would get the thread moving

had to wait for a response from the rest of the people who were tailing me sorry :/