20 Questions - Iwaku Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
13. Did you change your name exclusively just for February?

15. Ever been arrested?

16. Which animal do you like the most?

16. Which animal do you like the most?
I already answered this on the last page so you can ask something else for 16 ^ω^
17whatdoyoudoforaliving?
At the moment I rely on my parents.
But I do have a pretty boring job.
However, my plan is to become an EMT.

EDIT: Raz's question is actually 16, so next one is 17

DAMN!

16. What's the most embarrassing thing you've done?

17. What's the most embarrassing thing you've done?
I broke over a water bottle over a guy's head two years ago because he hit my best friend. It was the only blunt object I had in hand, and I get violent very quickly when anyone touches my friends. There were like twenty people there and they were all staring.

And not one of those flimsy aquafina bottles; this was a fairly heavy canteen.

18 why is the counting thread in Bored Games so far off from the actual number of posts involved?

18 why is the counting thread in Bored Games so far off from the actual number of posts involved?
My guess is a lot of off topic posts without counting, but I haven't actually ever looked at that thread so I wouldn't really know.

They're bad at counting, jumping over numbers and forgetting numbers all the time :(

19. What are you most excited for when you'll become an official adult. (18,20 or 21, depending which country you live in and when you officially are of an age where you can do EVERYTHING.)

20 why do hotdogs come in packs of 6 and hot dog buns come in packs of 8

19. What are you most excited for when you'll become an official adult. (18,20 or 21, depending which country you live in and when you officially are of an age where you can do EVERYTHING.)
Moving out. My mentality is very lazy whenever I'm reliant on anyone else, but when I'm independent or have autonomy on how to handle things in an authoritative position (which so far has only really been at a summer camp where I was a counselor) I have an actual work ethic. There's something about the satisfaction of doing things without people above you telling what to do that drives me to get everything I need to get done as best as I can. I can be very efficient when I put my mind to it, but I'm usually not motivated. I'm guessing that motivation will fade after about a year or so of living on my own, but it will be a good year.
20 why do hotdogs come in packs of 6 and hot dog buns come in packs of 8
Because capitalism. You can only pay for eight buns at a time, and then on top of that have to buy more hot dogs or have two buns left over. And if you do that, then you have hot dogs left over and have to buy more buns. It's an endless cycle of scam.
IT NEVER ENDS.
ONCE YOU ARE CAUGHT, YOU ARE GONE FOREVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.