20 Questions - Iwaku Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
14. Do you like opossums? =D

*Tries to think of more serious, thought-provoking questions.*

16. If you were to die tonight without an opportunity to communicate with anyone beforehand, what would you most regret not being able to tell someone?

(16b. Why haven't you told them yet?)

17. Favourite weather?

14. Do you like opossums? =D
Heck yeah, they're, like, super adorable~
15 what's your thoughts on bradley cooper
I haven't seen any of his movies, so I don't really have any.
*Tries to think of more serious, thought-provoking questions.*

16. If you were to die tonight without an opportunity to communicate with anyone beforehand, what would you most regret not being able to tell someone?

(16b. Why haven't you told them yet?)
Shoot, I'd regret... not telling my parents that I'm agnostic. The reason I haven't told them yet is because they're devout Christians and wouldn't take it very wel and I'd have to sit there and listen to them lecture me about God. Guh...
17. Favourite weather?
I quite like a nice sunny day with a cool breeze so that it's not too hot.

18. What's your favorite song by Hatsune Miku?
Just one? Um... Um... World is Mine. It's the first ever Vocaloid song I listened to and even if it's a little outdated by this point it will always hold a special place in my heart.
19 why vocalid?
A lot of reasons, really. For one the technology behind it is just absolutely fascinating to me. You don't really think about the fact that Miku's just a program, to me, she's just as real as any other music artist. Of course she's not the real artist, the people who use the Vocaloid program are. And the best part about that is that could literally be anyone, anyone could go out and buy a copy and make a song for themselves. Hell, a lot of the best Vocaloid songs out there come from the fans.

@fatalrendezvous I'm still game. =3

@Razilin 3. What's up with the name? Or rather why "Razilin"?

it was an old D&D char name

4. Are you still fascinated with poop?

i was?

5: What's your favorite live-action Batman film?

batman begins

just the right amount of comic book lore, pragmatic adaptation, hero's journey tropes, liam neeson, and even a little ninja mysticsm

downside? fights werent as crisp as later films and no joker

Reactions: Ashi
Status
Not open for further replies.