20 Questions - Iwaku Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2. How many vocaloids can you name without checking with the internet?

2. How many vocaloids can you name without checking with the internet?
Um, let's see... Off the top of my head there's Miku, Rin, Len, Luka, Gumi, Sonika, Katio, Meiko, Neru, Haku, annnd Lily. So about 10, a small portion, really, been falling behind recently due to other priorities.

3. What is your favourite animal? Aside from the ferret, of course.

6. If you won the lottery, what are the first five things you would buy?

3. What is your favourite animal? Aside from the ferret, of course.
Cats. Hands down, freakin' cats. They are the most adorable little fur balls I have ever seen, and their general attitude towards the world is basically "I don't give a fuck" which is just soo me in ever sense of the word.
4 whats your favorite food
Pizza. Man, I gotta tell you, really love me a good pizza. I made a pizza from stratch once, it was pretty great.
5. What about MEGU MEGU ☆ FIRE ENDLESS NIGHT???
That's sung by Gumi, isn't it? I don't really listen to a lot of her songs, but I may give that one a look.
6. If you won the lottery, what are the first five things you would buy?
Oh jeez, that's a tough one. I'd definitely get a new computer, like a stupidly powerful one for playing games. And then I might get me some dual monitors, cuz I've always wanted that. Of course for that I would need a bigger desk, so that'd by my third purchase. After that hmm... Well, I'd love to have an Oculus Rift, whenever the consumer version of that comes out, a pair of those Axent Wear headphones that have been floating around would be pretty cool to have too...

Maaan, now you've got me all excited over stuff I can't presently afford.

7 what happens when the nonexistent bumps against the decrepit?

Let's try not to ask too many abstract metaphysical questions folks, even if they are quotes from a TV show. >_>

Let's try not to ask too many abstract metaphysical questions folks, even if they are quotes from a TV show. >_>
but that scene was hilarious!

Lady Olenna for King of Westeros!

...or Hodor

pretty much anyone not Joffrey, but i'm going Olenna or Hodor

8 <looks at your avatar> You shot me through the heart, and you're to blame, why do you give love a bad name?

9.Why do you think Razilin is posting so many sudden references?

8 <looks at your avatar> You shot me through the heart, and you're to blame, why do you give love a bad name?
Because I'm secretly Cupid's evil twin, he brings people together and I bring them apart.
9.Why do you think Razilin is posting so many sudden references?
Because it's Razilin, no other explanation is needed, really.

Reactions: Razilin
10. Have you recently, or are you currently, watching any anime? In that case, which ones?

11. Favourite weapon?

10. Have you recently, or are you currently, watching any anime? In that case, which ones?
Not recently, no, I think the last anime I watched all the way through was Fruits Baskets. I don't watch a whole
lot of anime if I'm honest, there's just soo many other things I'd rather watch.
11. Favourite weapon?
Damn, I don't know. Bow and arrow, probably, it's the only weapon I've ever welded IRL and it's pretty fun to shoot.
12 play any instruments
I used to play the trumpet waaay back when, I kinda stop because I lost interest. If I were to pick up something now, it'd probably be the guitar.
13. I'm going to ask this to everyone.
Favorite sweet?
Sour skittles, I absolutely love sour candies, my mouth is watering just thinking about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.