20 Questions - Iwaku Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I don't know why this one made me chuckle.

13. Why does your tree look so much more menacing than it did before?! O^O

Just realized I didn't answer to this.

12. FAVOURITE FOOOOOOOD :3
My all-time favourite dish has to be lasagne. With cheese. Lots, but not too much. Still hot, but not scorching. Yum yum.

13. Why does your tree look so much more menacing than it did before?! O^O
Felt like changing, and that one made me laugh more than the other anthropomorphic trees in the same series.

I'm telling you all, anthropomorphic animals is out. Dendropomorphic animals, however.

Favorite anime/TV show?

Favorite anime/TV show?
A bit stuck between Gravity Falls and Steven Universe. Though with SO I've been free I le following the plotline, so that's mostly ruined it for me.

Also, for some reason I really like Cutthroat Kitchen and some other series about humanity's greatest works in engineering.

15. Your ideal job?

15. Your ideal job?
Ech. I'm forgetting I still have questions on this.

I am very unsure about this. I am sort of conflicted between three options. Some sort of mechanical engineer thing, lawyer, or... Dunno if there's a specific field of it, but psychiatric scientist?

17. Top 5 animated shows and why?

16. What's your favourite day of the week?
Monday. I like getting up early (even if I'm bad at it) to set off to another day at school. And which better day to cherish that, than the day the feeling is freshest of all?

17. Top 5 animated shows and why?
1. Steven Universe. Great everything. Love specifically the depth to every single character, plotline and place.
2. Gravity Falls. Characters and art style had my attention, concept and plot had my interest.
3. Uuuh.
4. I need to broaden my horizons a bit.

18. What's your favourite season?
Woo boy, have I thought through this a lot. Summer, way too hot usually. Spring, pollen I just found out I'm allergic to, also lingering and wet snow. Winter, death and barrenness. Autumn, all the plants go :c. So none.

19. Favourite genre of music?
*cracks knuckles* I prefer some of the slower electronic ones, like chillstep. Or electronic ambient. Though I sure do enjoy more energetic ones like (C)EDM and glitch hop.

20. (Not quoting Yata because it didn't work as of now) Don't think I need anything, really. Oh wait. Scarves. I love scarves.

Status
Not open for further replies.