5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy (High and Low), Sci-Fi, Modern Fantasy, Modern Realistic, Apocalypse, Drama, Romance... I have lots of interests!
This is a little bit like the Q&A game, but a bit more focused!

Here is how it will work:

I will nominate a subject to be put in what I like to call the hot seat! Whoever is in the hot seat will be the subject of questioning by everyone and anyone who has a question about that person! These should typically be personal questions, so that we can get to know more about specific members. They are released from the hot seat once they have answered twenty different questions, or if it has been more than a week since their last response (to keep the game moving along).

Of course, volunteers for the hot seat are encouraged because otherwise, I'd just be randomly picking people to share things about themselves, who might or might not be willing to do so.

To give some leniency, the player in the hot seat can choose to pass on questions that are too personal or too touchy. If the player requests this, PLEASE RESPECT their decision not to answer and do not pressure them or ask again!

Depending on how much activity this gets, I will try to keep a log of who has participated and what their answers were.

Of course, as the starter of this thread, I'll put my money where my mouth is and put myself in the hot seat for the first round!

[fieldbox="Currently In The Hot Seat, red, solid, 10, Trajan Pro"]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword
As of May 22, 2016

Next Up: @мι∂иιgнтєя, then @Hana
[/fieldbox]

Show me what you got!

Previous Hot Seats:
@fatalrendezvous
@Valentyne
@Hatsune Candy
@Razilin
@AkikoYukito
@Etānaru Fureimu
@Falcon
@Brovo
@Lawkheart
@RareSecret
@Gwazi Magnum
@redblood
@Faithviper
@Nim
@Gonzo
@Aine
@Peregrine
@Esthalia
@Lady B
@Jorick
@Sarahonfire333
@Drakel
@Ser K+
@Sen
@Yatagarasu

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
1. How many relationships have you been in?

1. How many relationships have you been in?
Serious relationships where I'd consider the person to be a significant other, I've been in 8!

What would your last meal consist of?

What would your last meal consist of?
Ooooh that's hard. There are a lot of different types of foods I really love.

But of all of them, I think I'd have to go with sushi. From world-famous sushi chef Jiro Ono (who was the subject of the documentary Jiro Dreams of Sushi, centering on him and his restaurant which is the only three-star Michelin-rated sushi restaurant in the world).

Really good sushi gives me sensations that are borderline erotic. No joke. So I can't even imagine what it'd be like having sushi that is considered the best in the world.

• Love
Reactions: Zen
3. What's the most selfish thing you've ever done in your opinion?

3. What's the most selfish thing you've ever done in your opinion?
This is actually kind of a recent thing and I feel pretty horrible for it. I don't get along well with my husband's parents. They recently were made an offer for their home that they couldn't refuse, so they are going to be moving out soonish and need a place to stay in the interim while they finish the paperwork on a new house (it'd be minimum 6 months before the new house would be move-in ready).

I can tolerate my in-laws for dinners, get-togethers, family occasions, even family vacations. But I KNOW I cannot do six months without a series of emotional breakdowns, and my husband has to face down his parents' wrath by basically telling them that they aren't welcome in our home, and it's all my fault. x.x
4. How tall are you?
I am 5'2" and wish I were 5'5"!

5. What's you're favorite sweet? ^^
I love anything that has chocolate and chewy caramel in it. Milky Way is my favorite candy bar of all time. OF ALL TIME. In terms of non-candy sweets (like desserts), I really like crepes.
6. What did you think of Battle of the Five Armies?
I actually didn't watch it, so I can't really answer that. Sorry x.x

I love LOTR and read the books as well as The Hobbit, but I was upset that they took a single book half the length of any one of the three LOTR books and stretched it into three movies to milk their cash cow. I saw the LOTR movies but I haven't seen a single Hobbit movie for this very reason.

7. If you could have a super power, only one, what would it be and why?

(PS. Awesome idea, by the way!)

7. If you could have a super power, only one, what would it be and why?

(PS. Awesome idea, by the way!)
Telekinesis! The idea of being able to move things with my mind and to be able to exert force on objects without touching them is, for some reason, really appealing to me. O_O

Of course, if it counts as just one superpower, I would rather just have The Force.

Reactions: Thirteen
9. If you could live in any country in the world, and of course understand and speak that country's language, which country would it be?

Reactions: Thirteen
8. What secret prejudice do you harbor?
Damn, Choi swooping in with the hard hitters.

I have an aversion towards black males. It's something that was ingrained in me by my parents as a kid and I'm aware of it and trying to fix it, but it's been a process years in the making and has been hard to fully undo. I catch myself a lot. I know it's terrible, and I hate myself for it. But I'm working on it.
9. If you could live in any country in the world, and of course understand and speak that country's language, which country would it be?
Japan! I've visited before and just love the culture and heritage there. If I could pick, and had the money to, I'd live in Tokyo.
10. What is your favorite book?
This is going to sound odd, but it's actually Plato's Apology, which is Plato's perspective on Socrates' life, especially near the time of his trial and execution. I just found it to be a really insightful, thought-provoking read.

11. Worst childhood memory?

Or if ya don't wanna answer that: Best childhood memory?

11. Worst childhood memory?

Or if ya don't wanna answer that: Best childhood memory?
In the summer before 6th grade, I was riding on one of those stupid razor scooters when something happened. I'm not sure exactly how or why, but I was flung off the scooter and landed on my shoulder, fracturing my left clavicle (collarbone). I spent the rest of the summer with a painful back brace and with my arm in a sling in order to prevent my shoulder from healing shorter than the other (the nature of the fracture caused the two broken segments of my collarbone to overlap, and I had to keep it stretched back as often as possible to it could set properly).

The worst part about all this is not even that I lost my summer. Better summer than during the schoolyear, right?

But literally a week before the accident, I had just landed a lead role in a local youth theater production that often has talent scouts come by on the final show. And the lady who was in charge of the production even specifically said to everyone who had been offered a role (especially leads) "DO NOT GET SICK OR BREAK ANY BONES in the next six weeks!"

X__X

I ended up not being able to play the role.

12. Who would you want to out-live the other: your mother or your father?

Status
Not open for further replies.