1x1 with Ashlio

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Simen spoke, Oz's sister turned to looked at him with curious look. "Both of you, you and Rene?" she asked as she looked at her brother. Oz saw the look on her sister, "He is just a friend and roommate there sis. Please don't worry about it," Oz told her. She leaned back in her chair, as she shrugged. "As long as you are happy, I am okay with it~" she told him.
"Thank you sis. I know what i want, what about you Simen?" oz asked.​

Simen blinked and looked at him, confused. "What?" he said, his voice slightly weak. "Oh, food?" He looked at the menu, still blushing.

Just a roommate... Was that what was going to happen now? Rene would fall for Oz and get bored of his old boyfriend. Maybe he would be the one sleeping on the couch soon.

"The calzone, I think," he mumbled and checked his phone again.

Oz's sister looked at them, before shrugging. "I am gonna go personally put the orders in," she said slowly getting up from the table. Leaving the table to leave them be, as Oz turned to Simen. "I said that, so she wouldn't ask more, and get you more nervous. I hope you know I wouldn't try to steal him from you right?" Oz asked, but he was watching for his sister to come back. "Please understand, that I had to say it or I would have to explain what is actually happening. It's better this way.."

Simen nodded and faked a smile. "I understand," he said and put his phone away. "So this is your family?" he asked and looked at the other people who were working. "And you work here too? Do you like it?"

"Yeah that was big sister, my big brother cooks and my mom does baking. My dad is numbers, so he never really at resturant.." he said before continuing on. "Yeah i do work here and i love working here. Its little choas but it happens."

Simen nodded a bit and played with the corner of a napkin. "Sorry I told your sister about our living arrangment. It made it awkward," he mumbled and looked down at the napkin. Now Oz just had more reason to dislike him. "Is there a bathroom here?"

Simen nodded a bit and played with the corner of a napkin. "Sorry I told your sister about our living arrangment. It made it awkward," he mumbled and looked down at the napkin. Now Oz just had more reason to dislike him. "Is there a bathroom here?"
Oz looked over at him, as he got closer to him as he started into his eyes. "Don't be Simen, my sister or my brother would either made it awkward, make me get embarrassed or both are same time. They are very good at the third one," Oz said with a shrug. "My brother went told my date who came to get me, that I wet the bed for sometime when i was a kid..." Oz said with blushing coming across his face. Looking away though, as he did point to where they were. "Over to the right, don't try to ditch me here.." he muttered with a small laugh showing up.

Simen looked towards the toilet and then nodded a bit. "I don't have to go right now, I was just wondering," he said and smiled a bit, and then found his wallet. "How much is it?" he asked and started counting up his coins.

Oz nodded, as he got more comfortable into his chair. Seeing that smile, made him smile more a little. Hearing about the price, he was trying to calculate the price. "Well you wont have pay full price, since I am gonna get you the discount since your with me. It takes like couple bucks of it," Oz said. "What I can say? I don't want to make you go broke on our first outing out~" Oz said with a chuckle as his sister came back with the meals. Passing to them, as she moved to look at them. "Simen, I hope Oz isn't too much trouble living there. He can true asshat.." She said.

Simen looked a bit confused and shook his head. "No? He's been nice," he said and put the money for his food on the table before putting his wallet away. "As René said anything about my money?" he asked Oz, looking worried. Maybe he had noticed after all and talked with Oz about his suspicions. They probably talked about him a lot. His heart started beating as he worried about what they might be saying...

Simen looked a bit confused and shook his head. "No? He's been nice," he said and put the money for his food on the table before putting his wallet away. "As René said anything about my money?" he asked Oz, looking worried. Maybe he had noticed after all and talked with Oz about his suspicions. They probably talked about him a lot. His heart started beating as he worried about what they might be saying...
The sister said, with a nod as she looked at the money on the table. "Brother you aren't trying to pay for it..." she scolded him. Oz face went red, as he groaned a little. Something perked Oz curiousity, as he looked at him. "About your money? No he hasn't and i haven't even asked about it. Something wrong Simen?" he asked.​

He quickly shook his head and pushed the money towards his sister. "I hope it's enough," he said and held his hands in his lap. "I can pay for my own food. We're not on a date." There was no reason at all to let Oz pay for him.

He quickly shook his head and pushed the money towards his sister. "I hope it's enough," he said and held his hands in his lap. "I can pay for my own food. We're not on a date." There was no reason at all to let Oz pay for him.
She took the money, as she counted it over. "I will go pay for it, and I am paying for you brother. Let me do this time..." She said. "I can see that.." she said after before leaving again. Oz was eating his food, "You actually like this.."

Simen slowly started eating, careful not to make a mess of himself. "This is very good," he said and gave Oz a small smile. "Just like I remembered." He checked his phone again, but there was still nothing. René must be having a busy day. "If you want, Oz, we could go to your place and grab some of your things before going back home."

Simen slowly started eating, careful not to make a mess of himself. "This is very good," he said and gave Oz a small smile. "Just like I remembered." He checked his phone again, but there was still nothing. René must be having a busy day. "If you want, Oz, we could go to your place and grab some of your things before going back home."
Oz sat there, as he continued to eat his food but he did listen to what he had to say. "Oh yeah? I think I remember Rene ordered that with some other stuff when he came here for the first time," Oz told him as he noticed how much he checked his phone during their time out. Was SImen waiting for a text from someone? Oz heard the suggestion, as he shook his head. "No no. You have done enough," Oz said as a male came over to them as he placed a plate with some doughnuts on the table. It was Oz's older brother.

"Your sister ordered them dummy. She was going on you were getting skinny on little brother," he said with a warm smile on his face. "Oh we are going out later brother. I can take you to your place.and get somethings~"

Simen drank some water while he watched them. "Do you want me to just go home and see you there later?" he asked Oz and took another bite of his calzone. If Oz was spending time with his brother, he didn't want to intrude. They probably had stuff to talk about in private, and he could go home and do some work instead.

Oz looked at simem before shaking his head. "Oh no. I have keys to his place, i can just go unlock it and collect somethings for him.." his brother commented. "You seem shy anyway, my brother will get yeah out of your shell.." oz brother continued to go on.

Simen looked a bit shocked at the lest comment and blushed. He then drank some water and slowly stood up. "Sorry, I'm going to the bathroom..." he mumbled and left the table, and locked himself into the bathroom. In there he took a deep breath and held a hand over his mouth while he called René, hoping he would answer.

Reactions: Alric
Oz groaned out, as he took one of the doughnuts. "You scared him you big dummy.." oz said as his brother just shrugged. "Sorry i guess.." he said heading for the kitchen as oz got up. He needed to apologize to Simen for his siblings actions.

René didn't answer, and Simen made a low sob when he put down the phone. Tears started running down his face and his body was shaking, and his breathing got a bit strained. "Shit," he cursed and went over the sink and turned it on to drown out the sounds he were making.

Status
Not open for further replies.