1x1 with Ashlio

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oz, don't worry and just be yourself. I promise you haven't done anything wrong," he sqid and gave him a warm smile. "I really like that you are trying to get close to him too. Because you like him right? You aren't just doing it because you think you have to?" he asked and gently stroke his cheek.
Oz slowly nodded, as looked at him and into the warm smile that he was getting from him. Hearing what he said, he nodded again in agreement. "Yes that is true, I do like him. I want him to be included, it always nice to twice the love sometimes," Oz said to him in more quiet tone. "You know you are making me wanted here. I don't feel like that guy..."​

"That's good," he said, slowly stroking his cheek. "So just be yourself with him, and don't take it personal when he rejects me. He rejected me like a hundred times before he dared trusting me. I have a feeling you will have more luck though. You clearly managed to charm him when you were alone." He pulled a blanket over them both, wanting Oz to be comfortable. "I have to go to work tomorrow, but Simen has the day off. Maybe you two could hang out?"

Oz looked into him, as he moved more into stroke of his cheek. Listening to what he said, as he was quiet through whole time. Hearing the last part, he chuckled. "Yeah, I seemed to have charmed him alittle," Oz told. Feeling the blanket pulled over, as he got more comfortable with other. Hearing that, he looked away not wanting to give him any eye contact. "I don't know about that, I might just leave tomorrow...to not make this anymore awkward."​

"It's not awkward," René said, looking towards his face. "I'm not going to force you to stay of course, but Simen is fine with you being here. I asked him. And he said it was okay, and then said I have to tell you that you don't have to flirt with him. Like I said, he thinks you does it not because you want to."

Oz looked back, as he looked at him. Hearing what he said, as he slowly nodded to show he was listening to what he had to say at that very moment. "So he actually thinks that I am doing this because he thinks I have too? No,because i wanted too. I want you both in this with me. Not just one.."

René nodded and gently stroke his cheek. "He doesn't believe that you actually like him. So talk with him, get to know him about," he said and moved his hand to his chest, slowly stroking it.

René nodded and gently stroke his cheek. "He doesn't believe that you actually like him. So talk with him, get to know him about," he said and moved his hand to his chest, slowly stroking it.
Oz looked at him, as he did enjoy the stroking of his stroke at the moment. "I will try that. I will walk with him, and try to get to know him," Oz told him. Feeling the hand to his chest, he was quiet for a moment. "Rene. Why don't you go to bed, I need some sleep. I am just use to...sleeping by myself.."

He nodded and gave him a kiss before getting up. "I hope you manage to sleep ok," he said and pulled the curtains closed before turning of the lights. "Good night," he said and went to the bedroom.

He nodded and gave him a kiss before getting up. "I hope you manage to sleep ok," he said and pulled the curtains closed before turning of the lights. "Good night," he said and went to the bedroom.
Kissing him back, before letting him go. Moving to lay down, as he snuggled into the bed with blankets over top. "You too. Have some good sleep.." Oz said with a nod as he closed his eyes. Once closed, he fell asleep.​

René woke early as always the next morning and tiptoed around while he got ready. Then he kissed Simen's cheek and the Oz's before leaving the apartment as quiet as possible, not wanting to wake either of them.

Simen got up not long after and took a shower before walking into the kitchen to wip up some breakfast. He was an early bird even when he didn't work, he just liked mornings.

René woke early as always the next morning and tiptoed around while he got ready. Then he kissed Simen's cheek and the Oz's before leaving the apartment as quiet as possible, not wanting to wake either of them.

Simen got up not long after and took a shower before walking into the kitchen to wip up some breakfast. He was an early bird even when he didn't work, he just liked mornings.
Oz hadn't woken up from what he was doing at the moment, but he did wake up when he smelled food getting cooked. Sitting up, as he looked at Simen. Stretching his body out, as he got up from the couch. "Oh hey," Oz said moving toward the couch. "Whatcha cooking Simen?"

Simen looked at him and blushed a bit. It really didn't take much with him. "Just some eggs and bagels," he said and stirred in the pot. "Do you want any? I'm making tea too, but I can make some coffee if you want." Simen was always a very good host, it was important to him that any guest was comfortable.

Simen looked at him and blushed a bit. It really didn't take much with him. "Just some eggs and bagels," he said and stirred in the pot. "Do you want any? I'm making tea too, but I can make some coffee if you want." Simen was always a very good host, it was important to him that any guest was comfortable.
Moving to sit there, as Oz heard what he said what he making. Hearing the question, "Yeah that would be nice actually.." Oz answered. "I like tea, and thank you.." Oz said.

Simen fixed him a plate and a a cup of tea, and then sat down at the other side of the table with his own food and tea. "So, René said you weren't working today, just relaxing after what happens..." he said and looked towards the bruise. "Does it hurt?"

Looking at the plate of food amd tea cup before looking up to see Simem sitting down too. "Yeah he's right.." oz said lookikng away. Oz shrugged a little, "im fine. It doesnt really hurt, i did get the prcoess started for restraining order against that guy. Whats interesting that we serve alot of cops at the resturant and one was there. If that wasnt, that guy would have gotten something brokem from my big brother.."

"Good thing he was there then. If your brother had doen anything, it would only have gotten him into trouble," he said and gave him a weak smile. "Let me know if it hurts, I got some ointment with pain killers in it. It always work on me." He blushed slightly. "I'm a bit clumsy, you see... René says it's a miracle I'm still alive."

"Good thing he was there then. If your brother had doen anything, it would only have gotten him into trouble," he said and gave him a weak smile. "Let me know if it hurts, I got some ointment with pain killers in it. It always work on me." He blushed slightly. "I'm a bit clumsy, you see... René says it's a miracle I'm still alive."
"My brother would have..." Oz said more in light tone. Hearing that, he nodded in agreement till he heard what he said. "Your not the only one. I use to be one, I tipped over a tower of plates in the kitchens once,when i was pretty young," Oz told him. "I got in some much trouble,"

Simen giggled a bit at the story and gave him a shy smile. "Do what do you want to do today? Just stay at home or?" If Oz needed to go out, he could come with him so that he didn't have to be frightened of anything.

Oz looked at Simen, as he heard the question. "I don't really. I usually stay at home, if I am not working at the restaurant. I am in college right now and also have a blog..." Oz explained to him. "Maybe I shoudl go there, to get that sim card from my sister..."​

"I can come with you if you want," he said and looked at him while he slowly chewed his food. "It would be nice to see where you work." And where they had met. If he had just gone with René to the restaurant that night, Oz probably wouldn't be sitting here now. It was a strange thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.