1x1 with Ashlio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simen shook his head and closed his eyes. "He's going to be so disappointed... He doesn't need to know, I have enough money saved until I can find a new one," he said and wiped his cheeks again. "Please don't tell him," he said and finally turned his head to look at Oz.
Oz looked at the man, as he sighed. He hated keeping things away from other, like secrets like this. "Alright alright Simen. I won't tell him, but you will have tell him eventually. I think you will be able to find a job easily, you seem like good worker.."

Simen wasn't so sure about that. "I'm not very good with people..." That's why he was fired the last time, his coworkers didn't feel comfortable with him. "But I'll try my hardest." He had to, for René.

Simen wasn't so sure about that. "I'm not very good with people..." That's why he was fired the last time, his coworkers didn't feel comfortable with him. "But I'll try my hardest." He had to, for René.

" Well there are jobs where you don't have interact," Oz pointed out. "There are jobs like that..." She added in.

Simen glanced at them, looking a bit insure. "Maybe... I don't know, I'm not really good at anything," he said and shifted a bit, uncomfortable. "We can talk about something else now..."

Simen glanced at them, looking a bit insure. "Maybe... I don't know, I'm not really good at anything," he said and shifted a bit, uncomfortable. "We can talk about something else now..."
"Okay okay. We can talk about something else," Oz said. "I hope we can try work something out, when we get home," Oz said after. "I will get someone to drop some of your stuff off Oz,' his sister said. "Hey do want your bike?" she asked.
"I don't know..maybe I will.." Oz said looking away.

"We can put it in the back yard, to keep it safe," Simen suggested and glanced at his sister. He felt so embarrassed for having a panic attack in front of her. All he wanted now was to curl up in bed and forget about the world.

"Alright, i will take it. Get brother to drop it off for me.." oz said with a smile. Arriving there, oz climbed out before moving to open passanger door. Offering his hand to Simen, while he wore now goofy smile on his face.

Simen tok his hand and stepped out, and couldn't help but smile a bit when he saw Oz's expression. "What are you smiling about?" he asked and closed the car door, still holding his hand.

Simen tok his hand and stepped out, and couldn't help but smile a bit when he saw Oz's expression. "What are you smiling about?" he asked and closed the car door, still holding his hand.
Oz took his hand now, as he started to walk away as he waved to my sister. "Oh I am just smiling because I am not the issue.I thought i was the issue, so it makes me feel better.."

"It's not you, it's me. I...get easily overwhelmed," he said and then followed him upstairs, and unlocked the apartment. "Is it okay if I go to bed for a bit? I'm exhausted."

Listening to him, as he followed along with him. "Okay," Oz said with nod. Once in the apartment, he nodded with a shrug. "Yeah go rest up. Can I have the phone though? I want to put SIM card in the phone?"

"I put it to charging by the tv," he said and then walked to his bedroom. "Just knock of you need anything," he said before closing the door. He then undressed and curled up under the covers, letting out a heavy sigh.

Moving to grab the phone from where it was charging, as he moved to factory reset it. Once that part was done, he moved to put his phone sim card into the phone. Checking it over, as he looked over to see if all contacts were in. Moving to go the kitchen, as he looked over what they have.

Simen fell asleep, and René came home a couple hours later. "Hello!" he called cheerfully when he entered and looked over the living room and kitchen, spotting only Oz. "You had a good day? Where is Simen?" he asked while he took off his jacket.

Oz just at the kitchen counter, his sister had dropped some of his things. He was going over his work, in his notebooks and on his laptop at the same time. He had looked at Rene, "Oh I did..I think went to go lay down..." Oz said moving from there. As he moved, he moved to hug the male tightly. Kissing his cheek, as he moved away from him immediately after. What was on his mind was what had happened early today, and what Simen told him about him losing his job. He knew he had to wait for Simen to tell him himself.​

"Okay," he said and smiled when Oz came over. When he pulled back, René instantly pulled him back. "Hey," he said with a charming smile and then kissed his lips. "Missed you today. How are you feeling?" He gently stroke his bruise, looking a bit worried.

Oz stood there, as he felt like he was pulled back in from Rene. Oz kissed back on the lips, as he heard what he said. With add of feeling his hand stroke the bruise, he smiled a little. "You did? I did too," Oz started. "I went out with Simen, we took a bus to the resturant and he got to meet the family..to me, it went well.." Oz went on. Oz didn't want to bring up any of other little things that were left out since he didn't want to worry him at the moment. "How are you feeling...I was gonna make something for Simen when he woke up.."

"I'm fine, just a bit tired and hungry," he said and tilted his head a bit, frowning. He knew Simen didn't like doing any of those things, and Oz said it only went well for him. "How is Simen?" he asked, already getting a bad feeling in his stomach. "Going on the bus, meeting your family... How did he react to all that?"

Oz watched Rene reactions, as he nodded along. "He is okay..." Oz said. "He did react okay..." Oz went after.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: AshlioFern
René didn't quite believe that, but he got that Oz didn't want to speak for Simen. "I'll just go check on him then," he said and gave him another quick kiss. "You can make dinner if you want to, but don't push yourself or anything," he said and gave him a warm smile before going into the bedroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.