1x1 with Ashlio

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oz looked over at him, as he heard the suggestion he got from him of going with him. Eating his own food, but did finish his dish soon though. "Really? It would be nice for you to come along, for the company and maybe I can pick up something for later," Oz told him as he slowly got up from his chair. Taking his empty plate over, as he started to wash his own. "I got a question SImen. My family are curious people, so they may ask who you are and..what you are too..." Oz started. "What do i call you, just a friend?"

Simen thought about it and then nodded. "Friend sound good," he said and followed him with his own plate. "I get it if you don't want to explain this situation to your family. It's a bit tricky..." He smiled shyly and put his plate in the sink. "Do you want to go right away? I don't have any plans for today, so I have time whenever." He got nervous thinking about meeting Oz's family though, but hopefully he managed to hide it.

Oz looked at him, "i had to explain i was other man to my family. So it wouldnt be too bad. I just dont want to make you anymore nervous.." oz told him. Oz shrugged, "we can go now. I want to call the resturant to se if they are even there. So its not waste of either of our time.." oz said then. "Is there a way i can call them? Im in the process of getting restraining order against that man.."

Simen nodded and handed him his phone. "You can call with mine," he said and then started cleaning up the rest after their breakfast while Oz made his call.

Oz took the phone, as he moved to call his sister. Waiting for answer, as he was talking to his sister. When he was done talking, he came over to hand his phone back to him. "My sister is there, and she has my sim card," Oz told him. "She said she should be on her break, so if you want. We can have something to eat with her," Oz said. Oz waited for answer, but he kept his gaze on Simen at that very moment. Oz wanted to try to make a better friendship/relationship with Simen for himself and for Rene. Kill two birds with one stone.​

Simen nodded and took his phone back, and then went to put on his shoes and jacket. "I'm ready," he said and looked at him. "Is it far? I have a bicycle. Or we can take a taxi, I guess..."

Simen nodded and took his phone back, and then went to put on his shoes and jacket. "I'm ready," he said and looked at him. "Is it far? I have a bicycle. Or we can take a taxi, I guess..."
Oz moved to get on his own shoes and jacket, as he nodded to him. "Yeah i am ready too.." Oz said in agreement. Hearing the question, "Not really. We can take the bus even, there is a stop nearby i saw. It much cheaper then taking a taxi," Oz said with a smile as he moved leave the room.​

"Oh, okay..." Simen mumbled and followed after him. He was honestly a bit scared of taking the buss, but he didn't want Oz to know that. "How do we buy a ticket? Do we have to talk to the driver?" he asked as he followed him outside.

"Oh, okay..." Simen mumbled and followed after him. He was honestly a bit scared of taking the buss, but he didn't want Oz to know that. "How do we buy a ticket? Do we have to talk to the driver?" he asked as he followed him outside.
Oz noticed something, maybe Simen was scared of them or never took one before. Walking with him, as he got asked all those questions at the moment. "Oh we have to go get it from the bus driver, and here," Oz said going into his wallet to pull out some change. "Put it in the change thing, and he will give you a ticket. I don't have to worry, since I have my own pass that I got from the store..." Oz answered his questions. Getting to the bus stop, there was others there as Oz looked over to Simen to check him over.​

"I have money," Simen mumbled, but he still took them. Waiting for the buss, he glanced at the others and took a small step away from Oz so they wouldn't think they were together. When the buss came, he watched what the others did closely and repeated their actions, dropping the money into the machine. When he took his ticket, his hand was shaking, and then he quickly followed Oz to find a seat.

Oz showed his pass when it was time, but noticed that Simen was trying to distance himself. Watching him how to shake, he moved to place his hand on his shoulder. "Its okay," Oz said rubbing it before finding a seat for both of them. On the way there, Oz tried to start some small chat. "I am curious, do you really like the food my family puts out? I want to know the truth..." Oz asked as he looked away. "I remember one day, a guy tried touching my sister butt and she almost kicked him square in the head..."

Simen looked at him with a frown, confused about the question. "Yes? I've only tried what Renée brought home that night though, but I liked it." why would he lie? And then Oz said something that made him more worried about meeting his sister. Was she going to beat him up too?

Oz sat there with him, as he listened to confusion but also what he said about the food. "Oh good~" Oz said with a smile. "I remember I left a note that night. Don't worry about my older sister though," Oz reassured him. "She wouldn't dare to do anything to you. She only acts like when there are complete perv or they are drunks..." Oz said after with a smile. "I bet they will like you.."​

Simen managed a weak smile, but he didn't feel too sure. Was he meeting the whole family? How many were they? He was already feeling nervous with the buss ride, and thinking about meeting the family just made it worse. He checked his phone, but there were no new messages. "How far is it?" he asked calmly and looked at Oz.

Oz looked at him, as he looked out thr window first before speaking out. "Just couple more stops, and then little walk.." oz said pressing the button to alert for a stop. Walking off, as he was ready to show him. "Come on~ i hope its not too busy today.."

Simen sighed relieved when they finally left the buss and then followed Oz, not saying much. He wasn't good at small talk, especially not in a stressed situation. "Sorry if I'm being rude. I don't mean to," he said, worried he might give Oz the wrong impression.

Oz looked at him, as he shrugged. "Some of us are just not good at small talk.." oz said. Reaching the resturant, he pushed the door amd let simen get in first. It wasmt that busy, as oz came in. "Oz over here.." his sister said waving at them both as she sat at a table.

Simen waited for Oz inside and let him go first, and sat down by the table. "I'm Simen," he said with a low voice and offered his hand to Oz's sister.

The woman took his hand, as she shook it with a big smile across his face. "Well Simen, i am glad my little brother can depend on someone when that creep is out.." She said with a pout.
"Sis, I came to get that chip for the phone, so I can have my contacts and my info," Jeremy said as she pulled out a little baggy that had it in it. Passing it to him, she had a worried look on her face. "Hey Oz I want to offer for you to stay with me. He know where you live, so maybe you should..move..." she suggested.
"I am not moving! I like it there!" Oz said standing up annoyed that his sister would suggest that. "I am not moving.."

Simen sat down and picked up a menu, thinking they were going to eat. Instead they started fighting and he gave them both a worried look. "H-he can stay with us," he said, and then blushed when he realized what he had just said. The sister probably knew Oz was staying with René, and now Simen was saying he was there too. That had to raise some questions. "I mean me, no, uh..." He stopped mumbling and hid his face behind the menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.