1x1 with Ashlio

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Really? Then this might work out...it just my mom needs the help and you need a job so i thought it would be good idea.." Oz told him. "I will let my mom know about that, i know you like people you just get nervous. You would be in back mostly, so you wouldn't have to deal with customers really...I think she would.."​

Simen smiled and hugged him. "Thank you, Oz." As long as his mother wouldn't yell at him for doing something wrong, it would work out. He hoped. He didn't want to get fired for being too quiet again.

Simen smiled and hugged him. "Thank you, Oz." As long as his mother wouldn't yell at him for doing something wrong, it would work out. He hoped. He didn't want to get fired for being too quiet again.
Oz hugged back, as he moved to rub his back. "See I told you I would help you out..." Oz said letting go. Moving to touch his face, before moving to get up from the bed. "I am gonna go eat right now...you want me to bring my food in so we can talk some more?"

Simen shook his head a bit and slowly got out of bed. "I feel better now, I'm coming out with you," he said and picked up his plate, and followed Oz back out of the bedroom.

Simen shook his head a bit and slowly got out of bed. "I feel better now, I'm coming out with you," he said and picked up his plate, and followed Oz back out of the bedroom.
"Okay..." Oz said walking out of the bedroom with him, as he moved to go make up his own his food. He had his phone out, as he was checking it out and was sending a text to his mom about Simen working there in back with her/​

"Hey, you're up!" René said smiling when Simen came over. "Feeling better?"
Simen nodded, but he looked a bit nervous. "René, I have to tell you something. I got fired."
"What?! Oh no, sweety. But when, you didn't work today?" René asked with a worried look and stroke his arm.
Simen blushed. "A little over a week ago..."
René looked shocked." A week? And you didn't tell me?! "
" I'm sorry," he said, looking sad. "But I have a new job now. At Oz's restaurant..."

"Hey, you're up!" René said smiling when Simen came over. "Feeling better?"
Simen nodded, but he looked a bit nervous. "René, I have to tell you something. I got fired."
"What?! Oh no, sweety. But when, you didn't work today?" René asked with a worried look and stroke his arm.
Simen blushed. "A little over a week ago..."
René looked shocked." A week? And you didn't tell me?! "
" I'm sorry," he said, looking sad. "But I have a new job now. At Oz's restaurant..."
Oz was quiet, till it was turn to step in. " Yeah, he is gonna be working with my mom in back. She wants help and she accepted just now that she would love to have Simen there. .." Oz said with a nod.​

René just looked sad. "You should have told me," he said softly and then hugged Simen close, stroking his back.
"I'm sorry," he whispered and hugged him back.
René hugged Oz after, smiling. "Thank you," he said and gave him a quick kiss.

René just looked sad. "You should have told me," he said softly and then hugged Simen close, stroking his back.
"I'm sorry," he whispered and hugged him back.
René hugged Oz after, smiling. "Thank you," he said and gave him a quick kiss.
Oz kissed him back quickly, as he moved to sit down with a plate of food. Eating his food, as he looked over at them."I did do good..I didn't think I made this meal well..."​

"I think it's good," Simen said, enjoying his food and feeling better now that he had a job and René finally knew about him getting fired. René hadn't gotten upset either, which Simen had been afraid off.
"Yeah, you're great, Oz," he said and grinned at him. "Did you sleep well on the couch tonight? If you're staying here for a while we should get you a mattress or something maybe."

Oz smiled there, as he looked between the two of them. He was quiet, as he ate more of his food before he was asked that. "Oh yeah, it was okay..." Oz started before looking away. "Well maybe that would be okay, or...I am gonna stay with someone else..." Oz said speaking later part more in a whisper.

(Sorry, had writers block!)

"We should get a mattress," Simen agreed. Until then, Oz could have slept in their bed, but if he was comfortable on the couch it was probably just as well.
René looked at Oz and swallowed. "What?" he asked, not hearing the last part.

Oz looked at him, as he shrugged. Noticing the other hadnt heard what he said last, he tried playing it off as nothing. "Nothing Rene. Everything is alright.." oz said hopinh that the other would that buy that.

Status
Not open for further replies.