1x1 with Ashlio

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wont, I promise that," Oz said leaving him there to go to the bedroom. Oz started to make something to eat for dinner and even tried to work on something sweet for the dinner. Oz tried his best to listen to what he could hear, but Oz was also in the zone when he was cooking. He was making cookies in the oven, and he was making some for tacos. Oz was thinking though, what were they gonna talk about? Him? The truth that had really happened.

René talked with Simen for a while. He saw right away that Simen wasn't okay, and after a lot of talking and comforting, he came back out. "Simen told me what happened," he said, sighing a bit. "I should have told you that he as social anxiety... It's pretty bad." He looked at him, tilting his head a bit. "You okay? Simen said you got upset or something, and left. He says he's sorry."

"He did huh?" he asked. "If i had known i would have just gone myself. Never would have pushed him.." he said after. "Everything fine Rene. I just got something stupid in my head.." he said not wanting to go into it.

"Okay, but... please tell me what's up?" he asked nicely and took his hands, giving him a hopeful smile. "Being honest and open is more important than ever if we are going to make this work, and I really want it to. I like you a lot, and Simen likes you too. We both want you to stay."

"Okay, but... please tell me what's up?" he asked nicely and took his hands, giving him a hopeful smile. "Being honest and open is more important than ever if we are going to make this work, and I really want it to. I like you a lot, and Simen likes you too. We both want you to stay."
Oz looked over at the male, as he heard him and felt him holding his hands. Hearing more him speak, as he was looking more into his eyes. Simen liked him too? They both wanted him to stay? "It just I thought I was causing Simen panic so I thought I should..take myself out of the picture..."​

"Oh, no no," he said and smiled. "It was something your brother said, about Simen looking so shy, and Simen felt he was doing something wrong. He can be quite sensitive, he was already stressed from the bus ride a day meeting your family." He stroke his cheek. "Hey, next time you go out... It's not good for Simen to have attacks like that, so if you can watch over him, that would be the best."

He then looked over the food and smiled wide. "This looks amazing. Is it okay if I bring some for Simen? He is still very tired, and he got work tomorrow, so I don't want him pushing himself."

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: BattyBerry
Oz sighed, "i do feel bad for that. My family are bold speakers when it comes to opinions. I will tell them next time, to try to hold their tongue.." oz said. The stroking of his cheek was nice.

"Thanks and let me do that. I want to make it up to him, i even got my sister to drop something sweet off here for him..when they drop off some of thr stuff i need. My siblings want me to move actually.."

"That's really nice of you. Thank you for understanding," he said and gave him a kiss before going to find something to drink. "Do you want to move?" he asked and looked at him. "Might be a good idea, but I also get it if you want to stay. Have you heard anything from the police?"

Oz nodded, as he was quiet till he heard the question if he wanted to move or not? Then he heard the question if he heard from the police. "I don't know...I am thinking about it, but i don't want to do it. I really like my place.." Oz said, answering the first question. Oz started to answer the question, "I have not really heard from the police yet. They should be contacting me soon though. When i ran off like that yesterday, i told my sister out of something...that i would stop the order of protection or restraining order."

René frowned. "Oz, you're not cancelling the restrain order," he said, a bit shocked. "That's crazy." That man was clearly dangerous, stalking Oz like that and hitting him. Since he had witnesses to the incident, he would have no problem with getting the restrain.

Oz saw the frown that was on his face, as he heard what he said. "I know I am not cancelling order," Oz said to him. "I know it crazy, i was so emotional when i thought of that. I didn't actually do that, i went to go stay with a neighbor that lives by my place..." Oz explained to him then. With the plate made of food, as he had a drink ready for him. "I am gonna go deliver this, and hope he enjoys it.."​

René looked relieved. "Good," he said and stroke his back. "And thank you," he said when he went to give Simen some food.

Simen sat up when Oz entered, and gave him a shy look. "Hey... It smells really good from the kitchen," he said and hugged himself. "Sorry I didn't come back out, I'm just very tired."

Oz came into the bedroom, as he carried the food inside. Placing it down on the bed infront of Simen, before moving to close the door behind him. Sitting now, as he had placed drink down beside him. "Simen. I didnt know you had anxiety like that, if i had know. I would have not pushed you like that. I do care about both of you."

"Thank you, you shouldn't have," Simen said with a gently smile when Oz gave him the food. When Oz started apologizing, he blushed. "It's my fault really, I should have told you. I'm sorry about making you upset..."

Oz shrugged, "i get it. Dont be upset with yourself, anyway. Everything should work out.." oz said to him as he was also reffering to simen certain job situation at the moment. Oz moved to go touch his face but had stopped. "I want to help you..:

Simen looked at him, tilting his head slightly. "With what?" he asked softly, looking at his hand and than back at his face.

Oz looked at simen, with raised eyebrow, as he sat there. "Simen...I am talking about your job situation, that I will keep quiet about it..." Oz pointed out before speaking more. "I will feel bad...if I can't just help. Its in my blood..."

"But how can you help? Do you have a job for me?" he asked a bit confused. There weren't any other way he could help, that Simen could think off.

"But how can you help? Do you have a job for me?" he asked a bit confused. There weren't any other way he could help, that Simen could think off.

Oz looked at him as he thought for a moment before he looked like had an idea. "I may be able to get you a job for you," Oz told him.. "I know people who are hiring, and who can try you out. I would say the restaurant, but I don't know if you would do that. You would working my mom with baking.." Oz told Simen. He just was worried if Simen would be okay with his own mother.​

Simen perked up a bit. "I can bake," he said, his voice sounding hopeful. "I'm very hard working, I promise. I'm just quite." The only reason he had gotten fired was because they thought he didn't like any of his colleagues. Which wasn't true, he was just scared of talking with them. "If you think she would like me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.