1960 (Blueberry & Nora Inu)

Chris gasped, holding his breath as the man slid inside. He gripped Charlie's arm tightly, waiting until he was completely inside. He took a moment before nodding, giving him the permission he needed.

As began to slowly thrust, Charlie leaned over to give Chris a deep kiss. After a few tries, Charlie hit Chris's prostrate head on. He broke the kiss and tilted his head to kiss his neck. He began to thrust harder, hitting his prostrate dead on each time. He let out a low groan, pleasure overwhelming him. "You're so tight, Chris," he said.

Chris moaned into the kiss, waves of pleasure rushing over him as his prostate was struck. Then again, and again. He tilted his head to the side, allowing Charlie more skin.
"You... you're so... big," he replied, moaning loudly.
"H... harder,"

Charlie groaned in pleasure and went straight to doing what Chris wanted. Each thrust was faster than the last. He reached down and began to stroke the others dick in time with his thrust. As his thrusts became more erratic, he lifted his head away from the soft, abused skin of Chris's neck and looked down at him.

Chris looked completely flustered, unable to catch his breath. He gripped the man's forearm as his finishing point got closer and closer.
"Ch... charlie," he moaned erotically, loving what the man could do to him.

Oh, the way he said his name drove him crazy. He growled as he plowed faster into him, his eyes filled with lust. He felt him come nearer to the finish and he knew he wasn't going to last much longer. He bent his head to kiss Chris as he came the second time that night.

Chris cried out when Charlie went harder and faster. He held the man close in the kiss as he came as well, soon after. He slumped against the man, a happy smile on his face.
"That was really.... nice," he panted.

Charlie was still for a couple second, basking in the afterglow.
"Just nice?" he finally said, but with a playful smile on his face as he looked down at Chris. He pulled out and lay on his side beside him. He propped up his head with his hand and gazed at him.

"Oh, shut up," Chris mumbled, poking the man before getting up.
"We need a shower... want to take one together?" he offered, smiling lightly.

Charlie laughed at his response and rolled onto his back before sitting up.
Charlie smirked, perverted thoughts entering his mind. "Good idea," He said, smiling back at Chris. He slipped off the bed and stretched his arms.

Chris got up as well, his backside tingling a little from the numb feeling as he followed the man into the bathroom. He turned on the water, leaning over a little dramatically to give Charlie a nice view of his bum.

Charlie gaze instantly fell upon the others backside. He groaned.
"You're doing this on purpose aren't you?" he asked, as walked up beside Chris and felt the water to check the temperature. "Okay, I think it's good." He stepped inside and leaned into the water, letting it run over his bodies.

Chris smirked.
"Yup, sure was," he said, getting under the water with Charlie.
"Wouldn't it be nice if we could go out in public with each other?" he asked, sighing ssoftly.

"Yes, it would be nice," he said forlornly. He shook his head. "But let's not think about that. It is just you and me, right now." He pulled him close to himself and put two fingers under his chin and kissed him.

"Yeah, you're right," he said, smiling happily. He melted into the kiss, the hot water running over their bodies only added to the feelings.

Charlie deepened the kiss and leaned forward, running his hands over his body. He already started to feel turned on. He reluctantly pulled away and rested his head the crook of Chris's neck.
"We're not getting any cleaning done like this," he said, leaning away slightly to hide the fact that he was already getting aroused. As if it wasn't obvious.

Chris laughed, shrugging.
"Does that really matter?" he mused, noticing the man was obviously already ready to go.
"I mean, not like we could get much dirtier," he said, vice in a low, seductive whisper.

A shudder ran down his back as dirty images proceeded to invade his mind. Yes, they were already dirty. He turned around in attempt to his arousal, his back facing Chris.
"Aren't you tired?" he shakily asked, as he was tired himself. His body didn't seem care, though. The warm stream of water was not helping him at all. He wondered why he was hard so quickly after he already released two times. It seemed as though his body craved Chris and he didn't think it would take much to cave into his desires.

Chris hummed lightly, wraping his arms around Charlies waist, fingers dancing lightly over the mans already hard cock.
"Doesn't seem like it woould bother you to much if we go one more round, hm? Don't you just want to bend me over the edge of the tub and take me, one. more. time? I know I do," he whispered, sucking a spot on his bed mates neck.

Chris was driving him mad and his knees quivered. He place the palm of his hand on the shower wall to stable himself and let out a moan.
"Chris," he sighed. "You're so tempting. God." He turned around and leaned into Chris, kissing his neck. "You sure you want to go again?" he whispered in the others ear, nipping it gently.