1960 (Blueberry & Nora Inu)

"It... feels good everywhere... everywhere you touch," he responded, looking up at Charlie. He shivered, when the mans fingers just barely ghosted over his pant line.
"Then... please, please do it," he begged, kissing back quickly.

Lust clouded over Charlie's eyes. He paused for a moment to restrain himself. He wanted to savor this moment. He wanted to completely devour Chris and drive him slowly crazy.
"Everywhere I touch?" he said drifting one of his hands up and down the others arm. His lips ghosted over his partner's lips, before he finally pressed his lips against the others. He suddenly applied more force to the kiss and slipped his tongue through the lips. He slowly explored the mouth before him. He parted.
"Tell me exactly what you want," he commanded. As this was said, he shifted and the hand that was torturing the skin directly above pants went lower and trace the outline of the others cock through his pants.

Chris moaned softly as Charlie's hands went all over his body. He couldn't help but squirm when the mans hand drifted over the bulge in his pants.
"First, I want you to take all my clothes off," he said, kissing the man slowly.

"Hm..." he said, as if he was debating whether he should not. Placing both hands on Christian's hips, he slowly started to grind against him. He kissed back, nipping at the bottom lip. He broke away and halted his movements.
"I believe that that can be done," he said. He tugged at Chris's shirt and pulled it off. He instantly attached his lips to his collar bone and the moved downward. He latched his lips on one of Chris's nipples and began to tug at his pants.

Chris gasped, moaning when Charlie pushed their hips together sensually. He smiled gratefully once his shirt was finally off, moaning as Charlie moved from his sensitive collar bone to his even more sensitive nipples.
"Mm... Charlie," he muttered, reaching down to help the mans with his pants as well.

A low growl came from Charlie when he heard Chris moan his name. No one has ever said his name like that.
With help he was easily able to swiftly remove his pants. His underwear shortly followed. He halted once again and look down at Chris. His eyes roamed every inch of his body that was viewable. He licked his lips and kissed his neck, mumbling something along the lines of, "so sexy."
"All your clothes are removed," he said. He moved his hand down the side of his body. "Tell me exactly what you want now."

Cgris smiled as he felt the restraints of his pants removed. He smiled, grabbing the mans shoulders as he attacked his neck.
"I want... you to take yours off, then sit up," he instructed, keeping his motives somewhat hidden for now.

Charlie's bit his lip as Chris attacked his neck. Doing as he was instructed, he started to unbutton his shirt and then slipped it off.
"So demanding," he told Chris playfully. Next he pulled off his pants and underwear, all the while looking straight at Chris. He brushed the others side sensually with the tips of his fingers.

Chris smiled.
"I know what I want," he responded, pushing the mans shoulders so he would lay on his back. He kissed his way down the mans chest, finally getting to the hardened member. He looked up with sultry eyes, taking the head into his mouth before slowly taking in more.

Charlie let out a loud moan in surprise when he felt the warm mouth engulf his member, but instantly silenced anymore by biting his bottom lip. A blush spread across his cheeks and he closed his eyes.

Chris was pleased with the moan, going to bobbing his head and sucking the mans member skillfully. He hummed around it, wanting to do his best to Charlie.

Charlie gripped the bedsheets and squirmed. His toes curled in and he panted, trying to control the urge to moan.
"Ah," he let out a moan, not being able to control it any longer. "C-chris..." He let out more moans. "W-wait. Mmm." What Chris was doing was amazing. He knew he was getting close and he struggled to get out a warning to Chris. "I'm about to. I'm gonna-" He came soon after that with a loud moan. He shuddered.

Chris smirked, moving away right as the man came. The substance got on him, but he didn't care. Instead, moving to straddle the mans waist, kissing him deeply.
"You like it?" he asked, smirking at him.
"You know what I want now?... I want you to fuck me," he whispered lustily.

His face was flushed and he was panting slightly. He stared at Chris and his sexy smirk.
"Yes," he said, still slightly out of breath. "More than you know." The words that came out of Chris's mouth made shudders go down his spine. He fought to gather his wits and control again for a few moments. Then he sat up, so that now Chris was sitting up on his lap and his manhood that was slowly hardening. "That can be done," he whispered to him, trailing a finger down his chest. "First things first. Where's your lube?"

"Nightstand," Chris answered, nodding in the direction of the bedside table, which had a drawer as well. He waited as Charlie got prepared, smirking as he watching with sultry eyes.

Charlie opened the drawer and after fumbling around a bit, he found the lube. He poured a moderate amount to his fingertips, all the while staring into the others eyes with an intense look. After he got enough, he carefully place the lube onto the nightstand.
Teasingly, he fingered the others hole. He gave him quick kiss and then stuck a finger in. With his other hand, he stroked the others manhood leisurely.

Chris gasped, moaning softly as the finger was wiggled in with little resistance. He returned the kiss, not wanting to let out his voice, and this seemed to be a great way to stop that. He moved his waist slightly, wanting Charlie to add more. Chris found the slow pace of this man to be a great turn on, but also very irritating.

Charlie chuckled at Chris's slight attempt to get more. He decided to have mercy and stick in another finger. He scissored around trying to loosen him up.
After wriggling them around for a few moments, he brushed lightly against his prostate. He thrust his fingers in and out, directly hitting that small bundle of nerves. He then pulled his fingers out, but continued his gently stroking of the others dick. "Do you want more?" he asked playfully, as if the answer wasn't obvious enough.

When Charlie hit his prostate, Chris let out a pleasureful moan, breaking the kiss and resting his head on the mans shoulder as the spot was hit again and again. He whined slightly when the fingers were pulled out, but nodded impatiently.
"Please..." he said breathily.

A surge of lust swept through him with the sight of Chris. He smiled in response to his request. "As you wish," he said, his voice low. He positioned himself at the entrance and thrust inside. He slowly entered until he was all the way inside of Chris, the wonderful tightness making him want to go fuck him as fast as possible. However, Charlie resisted, not wanting to hurt his newly found bed mate. He stared into Chris's eyes, waiting for the signal to continue.