1960 (Blueberry & Nora Inu)

Chris sighed when the man latched onto his neck. He nodded slightly.
"Positive," he whispered back.

"As you wish," he said, pushing his back to the shower wall. He kissed his chest and continued downward until he reached his member. He licked it from the the base to the head and then took the head into his mouth. He prepared Chris for the second time that night. Once he was done, he lifted up Chris's legs and encircled them around his waist. He entered Chris, who still felt amazingly tight. He waited until Chris was adjusted and then started moving, rocking against him gently. He began to plow into Chris faster.

Chris moaned, lacing his fingers in the man's hair. It still felt amazing, despite the fact that they had been together like this minutes ago. He squeezed around him each time he would pull out.

He groan at the delightful heat around him and drove harder into Chris. He felt himself come nearer to his finish. He thrusted a couple more times and then spilled his seed into Chris. He stayed still for a couple seconds and kissed Chris. He pulled out, thoroughly spent.

Chris came soon after with a loud moan. He sighed, getting to his feet to let Charlie relax.
"Now... we should clean up."

Charlie nodded his head and smile lightly at Chris. They had gotten quite sidetracked. Charlie grabbed a shampoo bottle and squirted some in his hands. He rubbed his hands together before rubbing the shampoo in Chris's hair. He massaged his head gently with the soap.

Chris smiled when Charlie washed his hair for him. It felt good, surprisingly.
"My turn," he said, taking the bottle and washing Charlies hair.
"So... how's work?" he asked, making small talk.

Charlie leaned back against Chris as he washed his hair, his head tilting back to give him better access.
"Busy," he replied. "And you?" After Chris was done, Charlie began to wash his body, starting with his chest and working his way down.

"Same. Just to many reports to file everyday." he said with a light sigh.
"Have you gotten your bonus yet?"

Charlie nodded in agreement to Chris's earlier statement. He turned Chris around and began working on his back, kneading his skin as he did so.
"No," Charlie sighed. "I haven't. Have you?"

Chris let out a happy sigh, tilting his head forward slightly so Charlie could work out the knots.
"No, I haven't either. They say it's coming soon, but they've been feeding those words since early December," he pointed out.
"You think they'll still give the bonus?" he questioned.

"I hope so," said Charlie with doubt. "They're probably trying to get out of it, though."
Once he had finished washing Chris, he started washing himself. "Can you do my back?" he asked Chris.

"Of course," Chris chuckled, standing under the water so he could wash the soap off while he washed Charlie's back. He did it slowly, rubbing his back for him as well.
"Think we can see each other again?"

He sighed contently. He had never felt so relaxed before. So at home. It was like this was a type of home that he never knew he was missing. This was certainly the longest shower he had ever taken.
"Yes!" he said almost immediately to Chris's question. "If that is alright with you..." he said this slowly and uncertainly. He turned around when Chris was done washing his back and gazed at him.

Chris nodded, moving out of the water so Charlie could go under.
"But remember, no one can now," he reminded. As if Charlie didn't already know.

Charlie under the water and let it stream down his body, washing the soap suds off.
"Of course not," he said. "Only me and you will know."

"Good... I'm going to get out and dry off, kay?" Chris said, leaning forward and kissing Charlie lightly. He then got out and grabed his towel, drying off quickly.

Charlie nodded and hummed in response. He turned off the shower and climbed out behind Chris. He grabbed a towel as well, quickly drying off the wetness. He then began toweling off his head. Tiredness came over him. It had been quite an eventful evening and Charlie was starting to feel its full effects now. He hugged Chris from behind and rested his chin on his shoulder.
"Would you mind if I stayed tonight?" he asked, arms clasped firmly around the others stomach.

Chris smiled, putting his hands on top of Charlie's.
"Not at all... I'd love if you did, actually," he responded, turning his head and kissing the side of the mans head.

"Good," he whispered into Chris's ear. He slowly released him, seeming as though he wanted to hold him forever, and put on his boxers.. "I might need to borrow some pajamas... or I could just sleep naked if you'd like that better." He smirked cheekily at Chris.