1960 (Blueberry & Nora Inu)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Chris nodded, heating up two trays of the microwave meals. When he heard the shower turn off, there was about thirty seconds left. Once that time was up, he took the tray out and set them down to cool a little. He walked out of the kitchen, looking to Charlie.
"Yeah?" he asked, blushing softly when he noticed the man was shirtless. Oh, he certainly has a nice body, Chris thought to himself.

Charlie took in the smell of the food and his stomach gave off another growl.
He turned to face Chris and looked at his face, noting the blush. He became aware of how naked he suddenly felt and hoped he wasn't making Chris uncomfortable. "I was just wondering if you would mind if I borrowed one of your shirts," he said, lifting his dirty shirt slightly. "Or I could just wear my jacket, if you prefer that."

"Oh, no! It's perfectly fine! I'll go get you one, you uh... just start eating," he said, rushing past the man and up the stairs, grabbing him a plain black shirt. He changed his clothes as well, that way he could just sit and eat then take a shower.
"Here," he said after returning, handing Charlie the shirt. He smiled lightly, sitting beside him and listening to the radio.
"So... how was your day?" he asked casually.

Once Chris left, he immediately sat down and began shoveling the food down his throat. He slowed down when he heard footsteps indicating that Chris was coming back.
He took the shirt from Chris and smiled charmingly. "Thanks," he said warmly. He pulled on the shirt and continued eating. He sighed thinking about his day. "It was a little stressful. Had a lot of paperwork. That's why I decided to go to... the bar to relax. How about you?"

Chris nodded, eating at a relatively average pace, not wanting to embarrass himself.
"My day was pretty good, guess thats why I felt lucky if I went to the bar. I actually intended to find a bed mate, but about half-way there I changed my mind! Can you believe it?" he laughed, tapping his foot to a mice song that came on.

Charlie blushed at the word bed mate. He had to stop himself from saying that they could be bed mates if Chris wanted. No, that would be too personal. They knew each other, and he knew that that was probably something Chris didn't want to get involved in. It would be too risky. Charlie wondered if he ever would want to be in a relationship like that. It had never crossed his mind. He believed it to be impossible for him to have something like that.
Charlie chuckled nervously. "Well, you probably would have no problems finding a bed mate," he said honestly.
Since Charlie had already finished most of his food while Chris was dressing, he had just finished his last bite. He leaned back, stretching and causing Chris's shirt to ride up a bit.

Chris glanced over, looking at the toned stomach that peeked out from under the shirt. Chris was always known for being a pretyt straight-forward person.
"Well... you know, since you're here... if you want, you could join me for tonight?" he offered, looking as if he was suddenly very interested in his fork.

When Chris made the suggestion, he almost fell off the couch. He looked at Chris shocked. He then took a deep breath to calm his frazzled nerves. Chris seemed to have that effect on him.
"I-I..." he started and then swallowed. He then said in a lower voice and tilted his head closer to Chris's head. "You'd really be okay with something like that? Something so personal?" The thought of all he could do with Chris made his head spin. He licked his lips as he stared at Chris. "I would be okay with that." His more hormonal part of him spoke this and he immediately clapped his hands to his mouth and leaned back. "I-I mean... you know." he faltered off. He shifted in his seat nervously.

Chris looked at Charlie, chuckling nervously.
"Yeah... I would... I mean, if it was just to stay the same all the time, or turn into anything, then yeah, I'm fine with either... I mean, it's not often you find people like us, and we obviously like each other's bodies... so... yeah," he responded, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. He seemed flustered, and a little shocked at his offer now, but he didn't dare take it back. He was fully serious.

Charlie looked at Chris wide-eyed. He bit his lip nervously. What an offer Chris as making and he did make valid points. It wasn't often that you would find someone like them. And he couldn't deny that he found Chris attractive.
A blush spread across his face and he scooted closer to Chris. "We could try it," he said lowly. His throat seemed to grow dry.

Chris looked over surprised. He stuttered a little, nodding.
"You... you want to, uh... go to the room?" he asked, looking charlie in the eyes.

Noticing that Chris still looked unsure, Charlie smiled as reassuringly as he could. He nodded silently. He stood up and gently grasped Chris's hand and pulled him up. He pulled Chris along side him and walked up the stairs and into Chris's room.
He let go of his hand and shifted uncertainly. He didn't know what to do now. Usually if it was one of his regular one night stands, he and his partner would be tearing off each others clothes off in a frenzy. He shifted closer to Chris almost flush against him. He tilted his head forward, his nose brushing the others slightly.

(Is charlie top, bottom, or switch?)

Chris shut the door behind them, thankful the radio was on so they wouldn't be heard as easily. He waiting for Charlie, uncertain of what to do. He had done this before, but now it was with someone he actually knew and who had earned his respect. When Charlie was close, their noses brushing, Chris paused. After a minute of debate, he closed his eyes, leaning forward and kissing the other man shyly.

(He is switch. What is you character?)

It felt like a jolt had run through him the moment Chris's lips hit his. He stiffened slightly and then reciprocated, closing his eyes. He moved his lips gently against his. He leaned ever closer to Chris and raised his hand to his face. He gently brushed his finger against his cheek.

(same... which do you want to do right now?)

Chris let his hands come to rest against the mans strong torso. He deepened the kiss, feeling a little more confident now. He pulled away for a moment, pulling the man over to the bed.

(whatever you want. I don't mind either way.)

Charlie fell onto the bed, bringing Chris on top of him. He deepened the kiss and licked at the others lips. He slowly slid one hand beneath Chris's shirt and rubbed his stomach slowly and slightly teasingly. His other hand rested on the others arm.

(How about both? First Chris will be on bottom, then Charlie?)

Chris straddled the man when he was pulled down, complying and deepening the kiss even more, pushing his tongue into the others mouth. He started a mini-war, his hands moving to around the mans neck. Once weaved it's way into his hair, the other tugging on the bothersome fabric of his shirt.

(Sounds yummy! Mind if Charlie purposely goes slow to drive Chris up the wall?)

Charlie's tongue fought skillfully with his partner's tongue, not willing to give in. To get the upper hand, Charlie flipped them over so that he was on top, not breaking the kiss. He stopped momentarily to look down at Chris with a lustful gaze. Then, he lowered his lips to Chris's neck and sucked gently and teasingly. His hand slipped under his shirt again and up to a nipple, which he rubbed gently. He then kissed along his jaw to his ear lobe, which he nipped playfully, and then licked. Suddenly, he stopped and looked down at Chris with a light smirk on his face. He lowered his head so his face was next to Chris's ear. "How does it feel, Chris?" he said lowly, emphasizing the word Chris. "Is there anything you want?"

(that would be perfectly fine!)

Chris went along with what Charlie did, moaning softly when the mans cold hands moved under his shirt. He blushed and looked away, panting softly.
"It... feels good," he answered slowly, biting his lip. Usually, his partners didn't tease him like this, instead preferring to get it done quickly, then go on with their lives.
"I... want you... to s-stop teasing so much," he responded, glaring playfully.

A low chuckle escaped from Charlie's lips and breezed against Christian's soft skin.
"And where does it feel good?" he said and brushed his lips against his neck. "Teasing? Whatever do you mean?" As this was said, Charlie slowly lowered his hand that was playing with his nipple to just above his pants. He rubbed there, barely touching. He lifted his head to stare at Chris. He then kissed him softly. "You are so adorable," he said tenderly. "I just want to ravish you."