1960 (Blueberry & Nora Inu)

Chris smiled.
"Well, I think we both could. I usually don't wear anything to bed, but if you want to I could spare some comfortable clothes.

Charlie shook his no.
"I think that would be quite alright," he said smiling back at Chris. He covered his mouth as he yawned. "'m pretty tired."

Chris nodded.
"Oh yeah, me too." he said, taking Charlie's hand and taking him over to the bed. He lay down on one side, watching Charlie as he climbed into bed.

Charlie yawned, yet again, as he crawled into bed with Chris. He snuggled as close as he could, intertwining his feet with Chris's feet, and rested his head on his chest as he snuggled in as close as possible. "It's going to be hard tomorrow," he said with sorrow in his voice.

Chris frowned.
"et's not think about that now. We've got each other, and no one has to know," he whispered, holding Charlie close.

Charlie nodded, rubbing his forehead against Chris's chest.
"I know," he said. "I just know it'll be hard not to want to kiss you or even stare at you for too long." He paused. "It'll be fine once it is over and it can be just the two of us." He said this as reassurance to both of them. His eyes grew more heavy and his word he spoke were slurred.

Chris smiled.
"I know, but we will get through it. Now, go to sleep, hun," Chris said, holding Charlie close as he too drifted off.

His sleep was heavy and at the same time fitful during the night. When he woke up, he found himself being cradled in Chris's arms. He remained still, not wanting to wake Chris up.

Chris slept relatively easy, shifting only slightly on occasion. He woke a few minutes after Charlie did, stretching and looking at the man still in his arms.
"Morning, how'd you sleep?" he asked groggily.

Charlie blinked at Chris and smiled at him, feeling instantly more cheerful the moment he woke up.
"Not so well," he said honestly. "I hope is didn't wake you up."

"No, not at all. How come you didn't sleep well?" Chris asked curiously, pushing some hair out of Charlie's face.

"Good," he said and sighed contently when he felt Chris's hand brush his hair, his face flushing slightly. "I just had some... weird dreams." He held onto Chris tighter. "I kept dreaming that they found us out and we were running away." He blushed and tried to hide his face when he realized how childish it is to have a nightmare.

Chris smiled.
"They won't find out as long as we're careful, and then we'll be able to live happily," he said, hugging Charlie close.
"We should probably get ready for work, hun."

A warm feeling came across Charlie as he was hugged closer to Chris. He kissed his collar bone, in appreciation.
"Yeah," he said. "We have to be careful. I know. I'm silly I guess." Charlie blushed at the pet name but nodded and reluctantly sat up, breaking from Chris's grasp. He stretched, showing off his full upper body. He blinked tiredly in one direction. "I think I might need another shower," he finally said, smiling at Chris. "I'll also have to borrow one of your suits today.

Chris smiled, getting up and rolling out of the bed.
"Alright, you can get in the shower and I'll try to track down a suit for you,"

He stood up too and yawned again and placed his head on Chris's shoulder. He made a little whining noise.
"Do we have to go to work today?" he asked pouting.

"Mm... well, if you want to call in sick and just spend all day together, that would e fine, but then we would have some work backed up," Chris explained, smiling softly.

"Ah," Charlie said disappointed. "Yeah, I have to go in today. I have a busy schedule. We should ditch one day together though. I'm gonna take a shower." He smiled at Chris before walking to the bathroom and then into the shower.

Chris nodded in agreement, getting up and finding them both a suit to wear for the day. He smiled, laying th items on the bed.

When Charlie was done with his shower, he patted himself dry with a towel leaving him still slightly wet. He wrapped a towel around his waste and came back into the room swishing his hips with a smirk playfully showing off.