1960 (Blueberry & Nora Inu)

Chris glared playfully.
"That's just not fair, you mean man," he said, tossing the suit at his new lover.

Charlie tried looking befuddled at Chris's accusation but a slight tugging at the corner of his lip gave him away,
"Mean?" he said incredulously. "Whatever do you mean?" As he said this he placed the suit on the bed and turned to face the clothes so Chris could see his front and backside. He took the corners of the towel and slowly slipped it off letting it pool around his ankles. He leaned forward slightly and grabbed a shirt out of the pile of clothes. He slipped it over his arms and started to pop the buttons in slowly.

Chris watched Charlie get dressed out of the corner of his eye, smirking lightly.
"You going to stop that, or do I just have to bend you ovr and make us both late for work?"

(Gah! I forgot about his completely. -feels stupid-)

He looked over wide eyed at Chris.
"Whatever do you mean? I'm not doing anything." he said sounding incredulous. "I don't know why you would bend me over. It doesn't seem like it would be productive for anything." As he said all this, he purposely missed a button on his shirt and pouted. "Oh, now I have to start all over now." He unbutton every button and took off the shirt. He shook off the shirt and made to put it back on.

Chris glared.
"You little tease," he mused, finishing getting dresed before walking out, sticking out his tongue. He walked to his kitchen and made them both a quick breakfast.

Charlie smirked as Chris left. He then finished getting dressed. After that, he walked out and then walked to the kitchen. He saw Chris and wrapped his arms around him from behind.
"It smells good," he said. "What did you make?"

"Eggs, bacon, cheese and muffin sandwich. You want one, right?" he asked, glancing back at hs lover.

Charlie nodded happily. "Yeah," he said smiling. "Of course!" He let go of Chris and moved to his side so Chris could have an easier time preparing the food.

Chris hummed lightly, adding some herbs just to make the sandwich better.
"Which one do you want?" he asked, plopping the sandwiches on separate plates.

Charlie stared at the delicious looking sandwiches. He was pretty sure that Chris was a good cook.
"I'll have this one," he said smiling at Chris. He took the plate "Thank you very much Chris." He said this sincerely while his gaze was focused on Chris.

Chris smiled, nodding.
"Anytime. Hope you like it," he said, sitting down as well and taking some bites from his own sandwich.

Charlie took a bit of the sandwich.
"Wow," he said laughing. "I didn't know just a sandwich could taste so good." He took another bite. He mischievous look was slowly forming in his eyes. He brushed his foot lightly against Chris's leg and then slowly went up until he reached his thigh. He teasingly rubbed his foot on his thigh while he tried to appear innocent and bit into his sandwich again.

Chris looked over, glaring playfully at Charlie, but didn't stop him. Instead, he ate his sandwich, keeping eye contact with his lover.

Charlie ate his way through the rested of his sandwich--he was a fast eater when it was something he really liked--while slowly rubbing Chris's thigh only a breath away from something very private. He had never known he was such a tease. He guessed he was in a teasing mood this morning. When he finished the sandwich, he moved his foot that small amount of space that was left and rubbed very slowly.
"How's your sandwich, love?" he said still keeping up an innocent act. He continued looking at Chris loving this sort of intimate time he was having with him. He would never do this sort of thing with a one night stand. He found it was best not to get too close.

Chris gasped lightly when Charlies foot finally made contact and he desperately tried to focus on something else, finishing his sandwich, but he didn't move.
"It was very good, love." he smiled, reaching down and grabing the foot.
"I can't go to work with a hard-on, you know."

Charlie had to stop himself from smiling pleased when he heard the gasp from Chris. He continued rubbing slowly with his foot, watching him finish the sandwich. He wondered how hard it was for Chris to ignore but then again maybe he wasn't doing a very good job.
"Does that mean you want me to stop?" he said still flirtatiously. He chuckled slightly. "Sorry. I'm usually not like this in the mornings.

Chris smiled, shaking his head.
"Yes, that means you should stop, but I'm not mad. Makes mornings all the more interesting," he smirked, getting up and putting the plate away, fixing his suit.

Charlie nodded and looked Chris with a smirk of his own. He picked up his own plate and put it with Chris's. He watched as he fixed his suit which reminded him that they had to go to work soon.
"I've never wanted to stay home from work so badly before," he said truthfully. He always enjoyed work even though everyone there hated homosexuals. It still gave him some social interaction which the only other place he got that from was a gay bar.

Chris chuckled.
"I'll make you a deal. If you can make it to lunch break, I'll give you a quickie in my office. There's no cameras, so no one will know." he smirked, winking.

Charlie's eyes widened at the 'deal'. He then laughed slightly.
"It's a deal," he said, walking up to Chris shaking his hand. His mind wandered to events could happen in the near future and he struggled to get the images out of his head.