Zombies..? Zombies! [Apocalypse RP]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
interested, if there's room!

@JinxMonster is better at making threads all pretty so I'm gonna let her do it! She's fast tho so we should have the signups up tonight and the IC by tomorrow (maybe tonight too tho, depends!) at the latest since it looks like we have 6 people committed plus Jinx and myself, which is perfect!

We can handle one or two more players if anyone else is interested but we have enough to start getting things rolling already.

@JinxMonster is better at making threads all pretty so I'm gonna let her do it! She's fast tho so we should have the signups up tonight and the IC by tomorrow (maybe tonight too tho, depends!) at the latest since it looks like we have 6 people committed plus Jinx and myself, which is perfect!

We can handle one or two more players if anyone else is interested but we have enough to start getting things rolling already.
My excitement is over 9,000 ...

We are working on the character submission sheet now - expect it in the next hour or so!

Reactions: neptune
I may have to drop my interest, unfortunately. Due to me getting very busy this morning, I don't want to make characters and then leave you all hanging. Good luck!

@VerbalAbuse. @Brea.

Can you guys delete your comments on the character submission thread please and bring them here? :) This is the OOC so any chat should stay here so the character sheets don't get lost in it! And to answer your question @Brea yes it's fine for both your characters to be from Impact Point though if that is the case it would be best to make your main character a "good but" and your side character villainous. It's up,to you though!

@VerbalAbuse. @Brea.

Can you guys delete your comments on the character submission thread please and bring them here? :) This is the OOC so any chat should stay here so the character sheets don't get lost in it! And to answer your question @Brea yes it's fine for both your characters to be from Impact Point though if that is the case it would be best to make your main character a "good but" and your side character villainous. It's up,to you though!
Thanks for answering my question. Instead of deleting my post, would you mind if I just used it as a reserved spot for my Main Character? If you want I'll just delete it, I just figured I'd ask.

Thanks for answering my question. Instead of deleting my post, would you mind if I just used it as a reserved spot for my Main Character? If you want I'll just delete it, I just figured I'd ask.
Yes that's fine.

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
I'm so down for this!! I don't like doing two characters but for you dear sir I will make a glorious exception! COUNT ME IN!... if you do have a spot left? :3

My apologies!

'Tis the weekend, Emperor be praised, and I finally have time. Tonight for sure.

Hey guys!! Looking to get this started ASAP so if you haven't already submitted your characters for approval please do so preferably tonight! :D

@Shayla @Commissar @neptune @Brea @~\The Talentless/~

Signups HERE.
Oopsies, I'll try and get one character done tonight then the next in the morning tomorrow >.<

And now that i found out that the side character sheet is VERY short, I'll have everything done tonight...

I wanted to do a girl with dreadlocks but too late... >.> @VerbalAbuse

Last edited:
... is this still open, by any chance?

I'll get mine done when I get home from work tonight, so in a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.