Zombies..? Zombies! [Apocalypse RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick Idea: Should we generate a backpack system for our characters? It will help track what we have and add to the realism effect? I personally would want to do this just add more adventurous touch to the RP. I just wanna pass through you first for approval.
We can do that yeah, I'll set up a thing tomorrow.

IC IS UP GUYS!!

Just a reminder - if your side characters are from Impact Point, and we don't need them right away, I'll let you know when to start adding them in. First post is very long, and gives a lot of background, so for now, that's what your posts should do too, mostly background, because we don't need a whole lot of people basically "attacking" Dex and Riley as soon as you start posting. Finding each other first, the other survivors etc., before joining up with the main group is great! We actually prefer that as it's a bit more realistic! :D You can discuss that here in OOC, or you can just be random and let it happen.

IC ---> HERE <---

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE PM ME OR ASK ME HERE BEFORE YOU POST SOMETHING THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE ALLOWED! THANKS! :D

Ok! BACKPACK SYSTEM CLARIFICATION! You put this at the end of each post, or the beginning, doesn't matter. I'll list an example here!

BACKPACK
Total Items: 7
Granola Bars: 3
Canteen: 1 (half full)
Pocket Knife
Handgun (14 rounds)

And then if you use any of the items in your post, or find new items, you would just add or subtract. Pretty easy! Just be realistic! No one can carry 49 granola bars, 6 gallons of water, and 500 bullets! :D​

hahaha you smartass
I wish to ask on that note, if say a character had nothing else on them then say ammo they would be able to carry more right? I am asking as my intro is almost done but I need clarification to finish my post.

I figure this would be the case but I just wanted to make sure.

I wish to ask on that note, if say a character had nothing else on them then say ammo they would be able to carry more right? I am asking as my intro is almost done but I need clarification to finish my post.
Yes certainly as long as you take into account how much someone can reasonably carry dependant on how much the ammo in question weighs.

Yes certainly as long as you take into account how much someone can reasonably carry dependant on how much the ammo in question weighs.
Alright. I was just wondering as I own several guns in RL and am able to carry rather large quantities of ammo for a decent amount of time before needing to stop and rest but I didn't want to assume anything without consulting you first.

I don't know anything about guns and ammo, lmao. So please feel free to correct me if I get something horribly wrong.

i edit my post to change location. I realized Oklahoma is not on the way to Washington route lol

Oh my god I forgot to watch the thread. ;o; Am I still able to sign up?

Go ahead, we just started and most people haven't done their first post yet.
Thank you, I'll work on my characters right now. cx Sorry I'm so late.

I stopped getting notifications, I'll have a post up in a few!

So sorry for the absence! For some reason, I was't notified that there were new posts on this thread. Hmm ....

I'll work on my post tonight.

Got my characters up. ^^ if I'm accepted I'll have a post up either today or tomorrow.

I also forgot. Is it too late for me to make my characters? If not I'll have them up today for sure. If so that's fine, I just figure if I could still join I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.