• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Zombies Go Boom

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I love my character because I want to play him unlike how I would act. Oh there was an explosion, I would run straight there to help someone. Alex would watch and wait, help only if its good for him. xD

God I love my character because I want to play him unlike how I would act. Oh there was an explosion, I would run straight there to help someone. Alex would watch and wait, help only if its good for him. xD
ha ha that`s good news indeed ^^

Yep it was a big one. Maybe we could meet up. Because my chara anyways was hidden around some shops behind a car.. but not for to long lol :))

I am thinking to make like a small gang of loosers to turn up with guns and shit and make a mess, withdraw more of Z`s towards that direction, so in a way..I wanna put my chara into deep shit and maker her find a good way to come out. :D

Plus.. for the Others of You, a big mass horde of Z`s is filling more and more the city. Obviously the best option is to within a day or two, most of ur chara`s to already meet each other and form a group so we can make our way out of the city. :)

While it's a good post overall, GhostJoker's post is annoying me because it's completely bold. It would be much easier to read if you didn't bold it all. I'm not the GM so I can't tell you to stop, but it's rather eye-bleeding.

I'll review what's been posted and post again in a bit. Wanted the intros to be out of the way.

Yeah, but bolding the entire post is something that is fixed easily. As, I said, it was a good read, but the block of white is very hard on the eyes. It was constructive criticism, not judgement. I would have couched it in a very different tone if I meant it to be an accusation or insult.

I can change my next post. No problem. After all, I would like everyone to enjoy the RP.

Bolding is something I usually do on the forum. It has been the way I post ever since I first joined. You're the only one to have said anything about it lol.

Hm, that surprises me. I would think at least one other person might have said something. Maybe it was just something about the standards of my original RPing home.

Ha ah it's okay guys ^^ I just want everyone obviously to have fun and enjoy the rp xD.

So, please Ghost if possible just let the text normal :3

And @Vansalon thanks for kind of saving my chara :))

I'll post tomorrow hopefully <3

Name: any name. Sophia Lamont
+ Nicknames- Sophe

Birth Location: - London

Hight: - 5'5

Sexuality:- Bi

Appearance: - giphy.gif tumblr_mjnmui92VS1rqdoqho1_500.jpg

Other features: None

Personality: She's a little quiet and very different. Her eyes are blue. She loves cats and brings her kitten along anywhere.

Fears:- Heights, Spiders, and Thunder

Weapon: Mascetti

Short Bio: She was born in London. An orphan. She was shipped here when the orphanage could no longer keep her. She started college as a vet and lived in an apartment alone.

Last edited:
okay @Karuko_TheShifter

questions: how come she can change her eye colour? That`s like a Supernatural thing.. >.> -One eye colour is fine lol.
And then.. are you sure you don`t want any weapon? I mean, logical..- how did she survived until now without ANY WEAPON? As clever as she can be- you still need a weapon.

After you edit this matters, I`ll consider your CS, okay? <3

@Jessica2477 awesome post he he ^^

@GhostJoker interesting post indeed. :D

This is getting more and more interesting with everyone. :3

I will make a post today later on..~ and mayeb some of us cam meet up there at the crossroads where the explosion occurred. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
okay @Karuko_TheShifter

questions: how come she can change her eye colour? That`s like a Supernatural thing.. >.> -One eye colour is fine lol.
And then.. are you sure you don`t want any weapon? I mean, logical..- how did she survived until now without ANY WEAPON? As clever as she can be- you still need a weapon.

After you edit this matters, I`ll consider your CS, okay? <3

@Jessica2477 awesome post he he ^^

@GhostJoker interesting post indeed. :D

This is getting more and more interesting with everyone. :3

I will make a post today later on..~ and mayeb some of us cam meet up there at the crossroads where the explosion occurred. lol
@PureKor

:D Edited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back