Zombies Go Boom

Status
Not open for further replies.
See I can somewhat be active in a roleplay xD

lol yeah xD

Guys by the way I made a banner for the rp.. but I don`t know to who to say or what to do so it will be up lol
Any suggestions. ~

I think I'd like to try and create a character for this roleplay, if that's okay.
As long as there are no objections I'll start thinking up a character~

• Love
Reactions: Jessica
I think I'd like to try and create a character for this roleplay, if that's okay.
As long as there are no objections I'll start thinking up a character~

I don't have any objections *u* Purekor did say we need more people~

I don't have any objections *u* Purekor did say we need more people~
Well that's good. I like the fact that it's meant to focus more on the people than the killing.
I love post-apocalypse RPs, but so many people I've come across only want to talk about the gore.
I mean, some gore is lovely, of course, but focusing on the characters and the way they're coping with the situation is much more enjoyable. (At least in my opinion!)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Well that's good. I like the fact that it's meant to focus more on the people than the killing.
I love post-apocalypse RPs, but so many people I've come across only want to talk about the gore.
I mean, some gore is lovely, of course, but focusing on the characters and the way they're coping with the situation is much more enjoyable. (At least in my opinion!)

I understand, I love talking about the characters and their emotions (and mental stability)! If it's just a gorefest in the writing, I get bored. It's like watching a bad horror film that focuses more on the killing than the story.. Like Final Destination 6... or Saw: The Last Chapter.

I understand, I love talking about the characters and their emotions (and mental stability)! If it's just a gorefest in the writing, I get bored. It's like watching a bad horror film that focuses more on the killing than the story.. Like Final Destination 6... or Saw: The Last Chapter.
Exactly! It always reminds me of the stupid B horror movies my dad watches.
In my opinion a horror movie is only scary if it focuses more on psychological terror.

Exactly! It always reminds me of the stupid B horror movies my dad watches.
In my opinion a horror movie is only scary if it focuses more on psychological terror.

I agree with you 100%. Most movies don't focus on that anymore. Their focus is usually how gruesome they can kill a character off... It saddens my horror movie fangirl.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
You are more than welcomed to joined the humble !:))

We would need some good characters, that will develop within the story as it will progress ^^

Now.. Anyways by the end of the First Chapter, Everyone will have the chance to get a secondary weapon !:)
It's needed anyways, as you can't stick just with one weapon in the first place lol

Also, I'll try to put the banner later today. After that I have a busy day so I might not be on much. Party and stuff lol ;))

Name: Spencer Ballatori

Birth Location: Queens, New York

Height: 5'6

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:

the_beginning_of_the_journey_2__by_m0thart-d7zhk80.jpg

the_beginning_of_the_journey_by_m0thart-d7ynb67.jpg

Other features: scars/tattoos etc.: She has a scar on her right side from a childhood accident.

Personality: Spencer used to be a generally very outgoing girl. She spent almost all her free time wandering around the city, enjoyed trying new things, and loved to joke around. She also was known to be quite confident and open about her opinions. However, since the whole 'end of the world' thing happened, she's become pretty withdrawn. At first glance she appears relatively calm, but in all actuality she feels very overwhelmed and helpless in the current situation. She's currently just trying to survive and hold on to normalcy in any small way she can.

Fears: large bodies of water, having to kill a living person

Weapon: wooden baseball bat

Short Bio: Spencer lived a pretty average life. She was born to young parents, who chose not to get married. She spent most of her life in Queens, where she lived with her mother, grandmother, and later on her stepfather and younger brother. She spent most of her summers with her dad in Pennsylvania. She had recently graduated from school when the outbreak began, and still lived in the family home. She was working at a bookstore owned by a family friend until she decided what she wanted to do next with her life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is perfect ^^ I like her :3
So you're in actually ~ yay!

Ah, okay, good.
I haven't tried to write an RP group (or even RPed in a group, for that matter!) since I was like 13, so it's sort of weird getting back into it.

Ah, okay, good.
I haven't tried to write an RP group (or even RPed in a group, for that matter!) since I was like 13, so it's sort of weird getting back into it.

Aww don't worry ^^ you'll be fine <3

I made my post .. So , soon a big hoarde of Z's wil be around that area plus some badass fighting .;)
Maybe it's time for almost all of us to get somewhere near there And fight the zombies xD. And somehow we can after decide if we will become a group :3

Hm. What better way to come out of roleplay hiatus then joining a zombie roleplay? I'd like to be apart of this.

Name: Royce Masters
+ Nicknames- Roy

Birth Location: - Manhattan, New York

Height: 5'10

Sexuality:- Straight

Appearance: -
8110402896_42dce2538e_z.jpg

post-apocalyptic-survivor-image-credit-unknown.png

article-0-18A0E64100000578-742_634x357.jpg

H1vzYyS.jpg

Do note he does not own that shotgun in the final picture! I just needed something for his face. :)

Other features:

Personality: Not easily intimidated. Usually enjoys going places alone in order to not be slowed down, but will take others if need be. Not hesitant to kill.

Fears: Tight Spaces and Restraints

Weapon: Glock 19 Pistol

Short Bio: Roy was a normal young adult living with his brother whom was apart of the New York Police. If Roy was unable to go outdoors, he would spend his day reading comics and playing video games. If outdoors was an option, he would spend time outside doing parkour. He became quite good at his parkour tecniques. When things went downhill in New York, he lost contact with his brother. He decided to head out onto the strees to look for him, but was horrified at the streets he once walked on in peace.

Aww don't worry ^^ you'll be fine <3

I made my post .. So , soon a big hoarde of Z's wil be around that area plus some badass fighting .;)
Maybe it's time for almost all of us to get somewhere near there And fight the zombies xD. And somehow we can after decide if we will become a group :3
Oh gosh, I just noticed what I wrote. That was supposed to be I haven't tried to write a long RP post, not RP group... that doesn't even make sense...
Oh well.

But thanks, and that's cool.

Are we supposed to do some sort of posting order, or just post when we have the time?

@GhostJoker

Your CS is quite fabulous. C: I don't see anything wrong with it; I say accepted, but let us wait for PureKor's word as well before you start posting!

Oh gosh, I just noticed what I wrote. That was supposed to be I haven't tried to write a long RP post, not RP group... that doesn't even make sense...
Oh well.

But thanks, and that's cool.

Are we supposed to do some sort of posting order, or just post when we have the time?

Hi! Decided to answer this one. So far, I don't see a posting order happening, so post when you have time. Just catch up with everyone else's so you don't miss something. :3

• Thank You
Reactions: GhostJoker
@GhostJoker

Your CS is quite fabulous. C: I don't see anything wrong with it; I say accepted, but let us wait for PureKor's word as well before you start posting!

Hi! Decided to answer this one. So far, I don't see a posting order happening, so post when you have time. Just catch up with everyone else's so you don't miss something. :3
Thank you @Jessica2477 my love <33

No posting order indeed. ^^

New Guy! @GhostJoker

Glad you could join..<33
Awesome and interesting chara you got there.. looking forward to see what he is capable of doing!
You cna make your intro post..and from there we will see..;))

EVERYONE: Please the explosion can not be ignored yeah?:D So..we should all take part of it somehow, as remember we still are in the city with half million at least of people turned into Z`s already..so a BIG FIGHT is coming soon where all of us should participate.^^

This is what I have in mind. :D

Should I post again. I don't want to post too often, but I would like too be for I go to dnd tonight.

Should I post again. I don't want to post too often, but I would like too be for I go to dnd tonight.
of course you can post again xD as long as it won`t be a Double post, :)
Last post was made by someone else.. so you can go ahead. :D

Maybe after you I will make another one.. ~

Status
Not open for further replies.