Zombies Go Boom

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he doesn't have an unlimited supply but he tried to get the arrows back after he shoots them, and it always on the lookout for more, he's really not much of a fighter, I'm thinking once everyone gets together he could be more of the medic of the team

No he doesn't have an unlimited supply but he tried to get the arrows back after he shoots them, and it always on the lookout for more, he's really not much of a fighter, I'm thinking once everyone gets together he could be more of the medic of the team
okay that sounds very good ^^

It is a very interesting idea, I kind of like it to be frank with you.~

- group hug-

Also..

@Jessica2477

I would like you to be my GM please, in case I get stuck or need an extra hand either way lol.

And a very important thing also for EVERYONE:

I will make and EVENT/QUEST for our charas to handle at least once-twice a month. :D To keep things interesting and flowing.~

@andrew21234
I'm a medical student, so bear in mind that if you make any glaring first aid errors I'm going to point them out. ;3
I'll help ensure that you don't accidentally kill any of us with malpractice, at least.

Reactions: andrew21234
okay that sounds very good ^^

It is a very interesting idea, I kind of like it to be frank with you.~

- group hug-

Also..

@Jessica2477

I would like you to be my GM please, in case I get stuck or need an extra hand either way lol.

And a very important thing also for EVERYONE:

I will make and EVENT/QUEST for our charas to handle at least once-twice a month. :D To keep things interesting and flowing.~

Sure o3o! Yay GMing!

@andrew21234
I'm a medical student, so bear in mind that if you make any glaring first aid errors I'm going to point them out. ;3
I'll help ensure that you don't accidentally kill any of us with malpractice, at least.
Sure o3o! Yay GMing!

Val~ that is good indeed lol ! :D
I agree with the fact that yes we have to keep it as real as possible.

A nice point, as I am sure anyway that everyone will do their best :)

Jess~ I am glad for giving you this position :D
-hugs- <33

Name:
Blake Cadwell
Birth Location: -
Toronto, Ontario Canada
Height: -
6'3
Male
Sexuality:-
Heterosexual
Appearance: - real pictures if possible(not anime accepted)
splinter-cell-conviction,-man-with-a-gun-189273.jpg
Other features: scars/tattoos etc.
He has a pair of wings with a cross in the middle on his back
Personality:
Blake has a good heart, even from all that he had went through. He believes in hope and everytime he loses his hope he thinks of another reason to live, and finds suicide a stupid thing to do. He is very responsible like he was with his daughter and son, so he tries not to get too close with people who remind him of his kids.
Fears:- two minimum.
He has a fear of losing people close to him, also burning buildings because when he sees burning building he will stand terrified.
Weapon: a single one.
He has a black knife
Short Bio: brief history about the character, as more can be revealed later on.

Blake was born in Toronto Ontario. He had met his wife Diane when he was in grade school, they were best friends and later became a couple through school. They had two kids named Damien and Janice, the son older then the sister. They were about to travel to Europe and they were on a bridge, everything else he doesn't talk about till this day.​

Last edited:
HOT and Awesome stuff ^^

Looking forward to read the bio he he ~

You have an older person in our group now lol.. I should call Blake- Uncle xD

This is a minor thing, but a machete isn't the most practical weapon in a zombie apocalypse. It's not very long, meaning you need to get close to use it (and thus put yourself at greater risk), it's a slashing weapon, so it runs a greater risk of getting stuck in the flesh, and you'll get tired swinging it at a group around real fast.

I guess it's better than being unarmed, but I'd rather run from it than fight a zombie if all I had was a machete.

I was doing some reserch again regarding a better weapon for an apocalypse xDD

SO many splitted opinions xd lol I guess everyone has to use something as in the end you will need to survive in a way or another :D

I am still having difficulties which weapon my chara should have ha ha

Still, even IF I said to keep realistic, its still in a more or less # fantasy type or world# so ..some weaponry mistakes and so on are allowed.~

Oh, like I said, it's a minor thing. But I'd appreciate it if it was played realistically (considering the danger of it getting stuck, etcetera).

If you can't get a good firearm, the most practical weapon in a zombie apocalypse would probably be a spear--a single stab to the head would take out a zombie, the piercing tip means it runs less risk of getting stuck, it has a long reach, and so on. The most impractical thing about a spear is you'll tire yourself out using one, but the same can be said of any melee (or otherwise close range) weapon.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
changed it because i see other's points of it getting stuck, i'd rather have something easily to cut through, so i edited it

changed it because i see other's points of it getting stuck, i'd rather have something easily to cut through, so i edited it

okay that is fine ^^ whatever makes Your chara better and you playing it, with a survivable weapon ~

UPDATE:

As the action will start soon, I would like to make it clear to everyone participating to this ROLE-PLAY that the weather conditions won`t be favourable. And So, everybody would know this ASPECT AND Don`t make mistakes as one person says is sunny outside and the others perhaps don`t read through( miss some parts, as I do that myself sometimes lol ~) and then we create confusion.

I want to make things a bit difficult.~

Therefore, the UPDATE IS :

SEASON: DECEMBER. -at the beginning of the month, as within three weeks it will SNOW.

Aside this, remember it was COLD.~

Reactions: Tone Deaf
I realy hope this gets started soon. I am getting antsy. I want to struggle to survive, bash the brains out of zed with random objects and almost die ALOT.

I realy hope this gets started soon. I am getting antsy. I want to struggle to survive, bash the brains out of zed with random objects and almost die ALOT.

Lol xD that sounds awesome ha ha

It will start this werkend; )

I am working these days lol. Hopefully my character will be up tomorrow night or Thursday ;)

And then the IC thread soon after ha ha

I can't wait to kick some UNDEAD ASS!! @,@

Name: Olivia Johnson

+ Nicknames- Oli.

Birth Location: - Nottingham( UK)

Hight: - 5.7

Sexuality:- straight

Appearance: - real pictures if possible(not anime accepted)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Other features: tattoo on her left hip with a Phoenix bird.

Personality: usually energetic, realistic, tough on the outside, quickly judgmental,
Good sense of humour,

Fears:- dogs, loosing her sanity and her weapon.

Weapon: CrossBow.

Short Bio: brief history about the character, as more can be revealed later on.

Olivia did grew up in a middle class family in the Uk, still with a father which dreamed to come to USA so he could become better as an lawyer. In the end, he ended up on Wall Street, a stock broker and a greedy man for the money. She did not knew much about her mother, after she was sent to an Institution for drug addiction and alcohol, just as she turned 12 that time.
Her father decided it was the best to go to the states, shortly after he could not bear the thought of his wife being in such a terrible place, and finding out later what she had done. And so, Olivia has lived in the USA for more than ten years now, in New York city, in a not to fancy building, but she was happy somehow.
Olivia got her last job in a office as a secretary for an important company engaging actions towards the environment. Except this, she still remained deep inside sort of geek-ish, especially because of a few years period of time, Olivia worked in a comic book store down town. They were times, when her friend thought she was out of her mind in believing in a Zombie Outbreak someday, until it Actually happened.
At least she was prepared in a way, hardest thing to do was actually to put in practice.
Anything else about her past, other details, Olivia does not like to talk about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.