Zombies Go Boom

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
God I love my character because I want to play him unlike how I would act. Oh there was an explosion, I would run straight there to help someone. Alex would watch and wait, help only if its good for him. xD

God I love my character because I want to play him unlike how I would act. Oh there was an explosion, I would run straight there to help someone. Alex would watch and wait, help only if its good for him. xD
ha ha that`s good news indeed ^^

Yep it was a big one. Maybe we could meet up. Because my chara anyways was hidden around some shops behind a car.. but not for to long lol :))

I am thinking to make like a small gang of loosers to turn up with guns and shit and make a mess, withdraw more of Z`s towards that direction, so in a way..I wanna put my chara into deep shit and maker her find a good way to come out. :D

Plus.. for the Others of You, a big mass horde of Z`s is filling more and more the city. Obviously the best option is to within a day or two, most of ur chara`s to already meet each other and form a group so we can make our way out of the city. :)

While it's a good post overall, GhostJoker's post is annoying me because it's completely bold. It would be much easier to read if you didn't bold it all. I'm not the GM so I can't tell you to stop, but it's rather eye-bleeding.

I'll review what's been posted and post again in a bit. Wanted the intros to be out of the way.

Is it too late for me to join? :3

Reactions: PureKor
Is it too late for me to join? :3

Hmm .. I am not sure. ^^

You could be the last one of our group xD ha ha.

Make a Cs and I shall see :3

As for @Vansalon

We are not here to judge people as we are not perfect ..>.>

We are here to work all of us together xD

Yeah, but bolding the entire post is something that is fixed easily. As, I said, it was a good read, but the block of white is very hard on the eyes. It was constructive criticism, not judgement. I would have couched it in a very different tone if I meant it to be an accusation or insult.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I can change my next post. No problem. After all, I would like everyone to enjoy the RP.

Reactions: Valentyne
Thanks.
Out of curiosity, why did you bold it?

Bolding is something I usually do on the forum. It has been the way I post ever since I first joined. You're the only one to have said anything about it lol.

Hm, that surprises me. I would think at least one other person might have said something. Maybe it was just something about the standards of my original RPing home.

Oh wow sorry wasn't getting any alerts for a while i'll post immediately.

• Love
Ha ah it's okay guys ^^ I just want everyone obviously to have fun and enjoy the rp xD.

So, please Ghost if possible just let the text normal :3

And @Vansalon thanks for kind of saving my chara :))

I'll post tomorrow hopefully <3

okay just posted

• Love
Name: any name. Sophia Lamont
+ Nicknames- Sophe

Birth Location: - London

Hight: - 5'5

Sexuality:- Bi

Appearance: - giphy.gif tumblr_mjnmui92VS1rqdoqho1_500.jpg

Other features: None

Personality: She's a little quiet and very different. Her eyes are blue. She loves cats and brings her kitten along anywhere.

Fears:- Heights, Spiders, and Thunder

Weapon: Mascetti

Short Bio: She was born in London. An orphan. She was shipped here when the orphanage could no longer keep her. She started college as a vet and lived in an apartment alone.

Last edited:
okay @Karuko_TheShifter

questions: how come she can change her eye colour? That`s like a Supernatural thing.. >.> -One eye colour is fine lol.
And then.. are you sure you don`t want any weapon? I mean, logical..- how did she survived until now without ANY WEAPON? As clever as she can be- you still need a weapon.

After you edit this matters, I`ll consider your CS, okay? <3

@Jessica2477 awesome post he he ^^

@GhostJoker interesting post indeed. :D

This is getting more and more interesting with everyone. :3

I will make a post today later on..~ and mayeb some of us cam meet up there at the crossroads where the explosion occurred. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
okay @Karuko_TheShifter

questions: how come she can change her eye colour? That`s like a Supernatural thing.. >.> -One eye colour is fine lol.
And then.. are you sure you don`t want any weapon? I mean, logical..- how did she survived until now without ANY WEAPON? As clever as she can be- you still need a weapon.

After you edit this matters, I`ll consider your CS, okay? <3

@Jessica2477 awesome post he he ^^

@GhostJoker interesting post indeed. :D

This is getting more and more interesting with everyone. :3

I will make a post today later on..~ and mayeb some of us cam meet up there at the crossroads where the explosion occurred. lol
@PureKor

:D Edited

Ill do it in a minute >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.