Zombies Go Boom

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PureKor

How should I get my charas to meet yours? :o Just walk around the corner and say "hi" or something? :3

Because I don't think that girl you pulled was Elia. :p

No it wasn't it was the other girl xD. ^^

Well you can come around as they were zom zom there anyways ;)
I was on my own kinda of lol .. As I pushed the girl towards the door. Up to her if she wants to go inside or stay to fight.
Problem is - I don't have ammo , my arrows were in the Om zoms head and she did not collect them. So an extra hand would be grateful and I wait for Alexander to use his sniper him perhaps to help lol xx

Hey im putting muy post in the setting of Sophia in her mansion. Does anyone think they can come and find her? She cant really be alone when the five dozens of zombies attack the place.

Hey im putting muy post in the setting of Sophia in her mansion. Does anyone think they can come and find her? She cant really be alone when the five dozens of zombies attack the place.
where is the mansion located?

closer to your characters I guess? where are they? or him?

I thought she lived in an apartment???

No o.o And Okay. The Mansion can just be on the way to where yur going

Oooh I Did Say That xD Sorry. But That Doesn't Mean She Couldve Moved Around When The Infected Started Up?

Oooh I Did Say That xD Sorry. But That Doesn't Mean She Couldve Moved Around When The Infected Started Up?
Oh, okay.
From the way you were saying it I was just getting confused and thought she lived there since forever.
I'm totally sleep deprived and out of it lately.
JUST IGNORE ME
THESE ARE BASICALLY THE RAMBLINGS OF A MAD WOMAN AT THIS POINT
THE OTHER DAY I GOT A SHOWER WITH MY CLOTHES ON AND DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE

Reactions: Jessica
@Jessica2477 awesome post! lol xD - I am sure somehow Elliot will think my Olivia was worth it ha ha

@Cwolf0615 interesting :D Well, it is an awesome situation. I wonder what your chara will do after all.

I am just waiting for Alexander the Sniper boy to do something. Or my chara will have to go fist fighting and crow-back stabbing with the Z :))

what should i do now, i was going yo save cwolf till you saved her now he has nothing to do out here, do you want him to help olivia @PureKor

@Tutrler someone can find Sophie

That's all I could think up to post :/

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
what should i do now, i was going yo save cwolf till you saved her now he has nothing to do out here, do you want him to help olivia @PureKor

It's okay xD. We got a sniper and the Russians just a few feet away lol

You can help her if you'd like since you got a bat at least .. To deal with the zom zoms for now ^^ unless your chara wants to go inside the building x

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas! o3o

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Merry Christmas!

I had a an awesome Christmas xD. He he and it snowed here to !! Since two years ago lol ;))

Ah, well that's cool!

We've had a really warm winter so far. No snow whatesoever.
It's weird, we usually get an okay amount.

Reactions: PureKor
Status
Not open for further replies.