| Zodiac |

Status
Not open for further replies.
☨Keon Hammond☨
☨Current Location:Alleyway behind Soul Food----->Armstrong dorms☨
☨RavenStrong☨
☨Mood:Calm☨
"Consider yourselves lucky to experience another day, humans.
You, Keon, it is good to see an energetic human such as yourself, but perhaps taking a moment to understand the difference in power levels is advised before attempting to drop kick that which you have no knowledge on?

That is what knocked Keon out of a small daze he had been having, he smiled lighty and nodded, instead of getting mad or pissed like the rest he chuckled he did end up relfecting off what he had did and simply shrugged as he stood up looking away from the beast not interested any more.

"Have to admit you sre right, I guess I acted like a bit more rash than I usually would have when in actual danger, can't deny that thanks for the advice though."

He told the man as he stretched his arms a little to casually creaking his neck in the process, he seemed a lot more calm as he blinked a few times, he wiped most of the blood off his face as it was starting to get annoying, most of his clothes weren't harmed, he then started to walk towards the exit of the alley, hearing Darius comment. He took a moment to chuckle.

"How about you make comments when you grow some balls, metal boy." He said simply his voice way to calm for an insult as he passed then looked back at Kai and the rest giving a wave as his teal eyes looked over everyone, "Thank you for the food Kai, and hope to see you all later." He said then turned around letting one last comment go before leaving, "Even if this was a nightmare, not one I am forgetting any time soon~"

He then started to walk away, about to head back to Armstrong by himself, most of the blood gone and since his hoodie was rest blending into the clothing he also could just give the "I tripped excuse" that always worked, shoving his hands into his pockets he started to make his way back.

He walked for a while before stopping at the place he had stayed the night before he had gotten his dorm, grabbing most of his bags, which weren't a lot at all, he walked out all of his stuff on him.

He then made his way to armstrong, stopping by the office which was thankfully still open, asking for not only his key to his dorm, but also his uniform, which he got thanking them he walked to his dorm 113 unlocking it, not even taking a moment to look around he extremely quickly took a pencil and a peice of paper writing down most of the details that had happened today with the bottom saying Don't Forget.

He smiled lightly and laid on his bed looking up at the ceiling all his bags next to his bed as he relaxed, taking a deep breath.

Nothing on him

Reactions: AiDee
hahahahadkk_zps9039cbe6.png

Downtown → Home | Evening | Exhausted | Interacting with: Night Time
__________________________________________________________________________________

After their little introduction, Shimako was about to go ask a stranger where Soul Food was until she felt the ground shake a bit, Shimako flinching at the sudden movement,"J-jishin! Sore ga jishinda yo!" Shimako said but she didn't see any cracks on the streets and it was only for a brief second before everything was back to normal though some car alarm came on with many citizens bewildered by the ground shaking. Whatever it was, Shimako wasn't gonna stay too long for as it terrified her greatly whenever the ground shake after hearing news of earthquake, she has made herself a phobia over it,"S-sorry, it's getting late and I can't stay too long but I hope to see you at school tomorrow! Bye!" Shimako said and bowed before leaving her new friend behind so she could get out of that dangerous place.

Once home, Shimako would dress out of her uniform and into her pajamas. Wrapping herself in her blanket and snuggling into her stuff animals, Shimako would plop herself into her bed and try to forget about the ground shaking randomly,"It was just a false alarm." Shimako told herself and shaking her head, Shimako would just doze off thinking about other things - like school and friends, such like that - before she fell fast asleep in a deep slumber.

Equipped
► Blanket
► Stuff Animals
Pajamas

[spoili]Sorry, this is crap post because my mind is kinda lost at the moment... lack of sleep hurts.[/spoili]

• Love
Reactions: Doughguy and AiDee
Sam sighed as it quickly became apparent the cafe was closed. "Just out luck." He sighs. "Ah well, win some lose some, let's....uhh.." Sam thought for a second, then laughed. "You know, I can only name two restaurants in this whole town." A chuckle. "We'll have to go looking for more sometime, there can't just be Soul food and this place, brookfield's not big, but only two restaurants? I doubt it." With a shrug he starts walking back towards his apartment. The place was a bit shabby, but he could tinker away with electronics as he pleased, and if he wanted, Cetus's limbo was friendlyer then most, mostly because everyone there liked to Drink.

A lot.

Chuckling to himself, he waves to Clark. "I'll see you tomorrow I suppose. I guess if we have to go back there...I dunno, I'll think of something." A shrug, and before Clark can say much, he walks away, a frustrated frown on his face.

He'd go back, but he wouldn't like it.

For now, sleep called to him.

Laptop
30$ Cash
Keys
School Stuff

• Love
Reactions: AiDee and PandaChu
|Evening|
|Alleyway behind Soul Food|
|Ravenstonk|

Jackson had been surprised when Kaivant had knocked him away from the beast, and even slightly angered. But then his senses came back to him, his anger flooding away as he realized he had been an idiot. So he just stayed back and watched as Kaivant, and some unknown marksmen, slew the rest of the creatures. When the man revealed himself and gave his words of advice, all Jackson could do was nod. The man had been right, he thought he had been fighting against his demons, but he had only been fooling himself. He thought he had wanted to live, but he had just wanted to die trying instead of lying still, and letting fate take him.

He got up, feeling his back and glad to see he wouldn't have another scar to join his other one, his jacket and backpack, however, was ruined. Normally he would've kept the jacket on regardless, but after what had just happened, he just didn't care. So he took them off, leaving his shirt on because he didn't want to make things awkward. He opened up the dumpster that Darius had climbed out of and threw 'em in their, before turning to Darius.

"Yeah, I'm up for that." he had a tired smile on his face, then he heard what Keon said. He decided that he really didn't like Keon, the fucker treated this whole scenario like a fucking game! He really wanted to beat the fucker's ass, but right now he wanted to just out this whole mess behind him even more. He put away his pocket knife and the cross, and walked up to Darius, his hand over his scar in attempt to hide it from view. "And don't mind that white-haired asshole or Keon, you did the smart thing. Though calling the cops may not have been the best idea, you still did better than me. What I did was very. . . purposely suicidal." Jackson lowered his head, wondering what his friends would have said about what he had tried to do. 'Samantha probably would have beat me up for doing something so stupid. John would have lectured, Rico would have cheered me on, only to get his own lecture from his girlfriend, Cherisa.' The memories of how his friends were made him laugh a little, slight tears in his eyes before they hardened. He would get vengeance for them all, and to do that he needed to live. He doubted this would be the last time he'd meet those creatures face to face, so the first thing he needed to do when he went to Ravenwood was to find Kaivant and see if he would teach him, or at least point him in the right direction. He need spent too much time moping and grieving, now he needed to take some sort of action.

Jackson currently has in his possession:
  • A silver cross, supposedly blessed by the church and able to ward off evil spirits(Came with the Book)
  • His wallet, which currently holds $40, his student I.D., and a Credit card with a balance of $150
  • A Swiss-Army Knife
  • His Casual Clothes(minus his Jacket)

• Love
|| RECAP ||

| Nara |
| Location: Armstrong High >>> Soul Food |
| Mid Afternoon |
| Interaction: Idelle Loagen |
Who... Idelle!? Nara couldav practically kissed the girl, but she didn't. She was fairly certain Idelle wouldn't have liked that. 'Thank you!' She mouthed to Idelle as they walked away from the music teacher. The poor old woman was confused, but probably recognized Idelle from the tour. And unlike Nara, whom she knew, the woman couldn't just yell at some kid. Eventually, the old music teacher would have come to some descison, but by that time, Idelle and Nara wouldav been far enough away.

"You saved my face, I totally owe you," she said to Idelle before noticing a small posse of new looking students walking away. They were probably socializing and bonding, and here Nara was holding Idelle back. "Go, go," she urged. Nara would not take no for an answer. She took the guitar case to unburden Idelle, and well, cuz she also needed it. She wanted to say something encouraging to Idelle, but was afraid of saying the wrong thing. Part of her was certain Idelle was a straw away from hating her.

It was only after Idelle joined the group did Nara notice she was also going the same direction. Soul Food, but of course. Nara decided to hang back a few feet. Once they went into the restaurant, she'd go in and order her to go for her fellow players, and then get the hell outta there. Man, was this moment awkward. And she was totally gonna be late to her jam session.

//posting for Kal.//

Last edited:
~[Satori, Hideko]~
|Evening||Brookfield||Amongst Dual Enrollment Group|
{Iphigenia, Darius, Kaivant, Puck, Keon}

Hideko let out a shaky breath, heart pounding heavily. 'What... the hell.' Her whole form trembling, though she hid it well. She'd felt that she was destined to die in those moments before when the wolves had lunged and the door had banged shut. Her eyes closed tightly, her mind flashing back to that terrifying scenario.

One second the wolves were still, the next they were in motion. Hideko had known it would be that way. Logically, her mind had processed said information and she had run through the different scenarios, attempting to prepare herself for when it happened.

Despite the facts she knew and the knowledge that it would indeed, inevitably happen she was not prepared.

Nothing could have prepared her for the actual event.

The air wavered with the shapes of the animals and with a snarl they were off. Fast. So incredibly fast. The world felt like it was moving at ten times its regular speed while she was stuck in slow motion. Her blood rushed, a veritable roar, in her ears. Another flash of light burst forth into the alley and a form streaked passed her from the corner of her eye but she couldn't look to see what it was. The wolves were closing in on her, wraiths of matter feeding on her fear before they devoured her flesh.

Closer. Closer.

Her arms came up to shield her face, a scream climbing from the depths of her lungs.She was anticipating the feeling of tooth and claw rending her limb from limb, she expected to feel skin tear and bones break. Nothing. There was a pause, and Hideko glanced up through the top of the 'X' her limbs had created. Her breath left in a shallow pant. Her action allowed her enough time to see blob shapes fly from one end of a wolf and another wave of blood splattered against her form. Blue light lit up the space in front of her and the last wolf yelped.

"Uh-...-eh..." she didn't know what to say. The wolves...none of them, save one, were moving. Her eyes flitted back and forth across the area. What had just happened?

Amber eyes snapped back open and looked to the other students loitering around the scene. That man... and Kaivant... They had spoken so casually about all of this. Like it was an everyday occurrence. Like 'life or death' didn't carry the same meaning in such a situation. How much were their lives worth to either of them, she wondered. Her gaze traveled back the way that the mysterious man had gone. When the wolves had come at her Kaivant had been busy with the others, he had had no time to come to her aid which meant someone else had. That man had called it luck, their survival. But somehow that didn't fit in her opinion. Someone had saved her from the creatures. Her attentions went skywards.

The creatures, Kaivant, the man, and the unknown savior. Just how many parties were in this mess?

Deciding that enough time had been spent here as she wasn't particularly keen on being arrested-- if her dad got wind of that she'd be toast-- she headed out for the school, keeping her clothes intact and not bothering to wipe any of the red from her flesh. She wasn't going to waste such evidence by discarding it into the dumpster. She would just have to be extra careful to not be seen going into the dorms.

And she accomplished what she had set out to do, after years of sneaking in and out of the many homes she had inhabited with her parents she had become quite a sneak and slipping through the rather extensive jumble of shadows to make her way to her dorm was easy enough. She had then scaled a tree to get into her room through the window she had purposely left open that morning in preparation. Her feet touched down on the carpet and a small smirk graced her features for a moment. Her foresight on the handiness of keeping a window open had proven useful. Not that she had predicted the 'why' in the situation.

The neatly made bed she had yet to use called to her from one side of the room but she stubbornly ignored it. Collecting and preserving the evidence came first, showering second, and then she had to get started on looking for information on the half invisible beings. She was sure there might be something in the book about Native American origin stories she had stowed away in her suitcase.

Mind turning inwards as she contemplated which culture might have facts that could be useful, Hideko wandered towards the bathroom, not noticing the way blood had matted her hair. It was a good thing she had been placed in a single.

------------------​

• Black satchel backpack with orange stitching around pockets.
    • Black lace up, mid shin height, combat boots. Low heel with grip bottoms.
    • Black long sleeved shirt with a crisscross cut out at the back across shoulders
    • White shorts
    • Orange Star stud earrings with black outlines.

• Candy- (23 lollipops of various flavors, 5 candy bars, 1 box of pocky, 1 bag of Kabaya strawberry chocolate)
    • Wallet- $60 (2-$5,3-$10, 1-$20), California I.D., 2 debit cards,
    • (2) Books- History of Brookfield Alabama, Mythography
    • Chapstick
    • Smart Phone

Last edited by a moderator:
Time: Early Morning
Interactions: No Players

The alarm clock beeped loudly as the numbers '7:45' flashed on its digital display. Aaron's eyelids flickered open at the sound and his hand snaked out to hit the off button. His other hand rose to his face and wiped the broken crust of sleep from his eyes. Soft morning light shone against the fabric of his curtains illuminating the room slightly. Pushing off the covers he swung his legs over the side of the bed and stood up. Brushing the last gunk away he grabbed the folded uniform off his bedside table and staggered to the bathroom.

Fifteen minutes later he emerged from the shower fully dressed and fully awake. He walked to the kitchen where he dropped two slices of bread into the toaster. As he waited for it to pop he flicked the kettle on to start boiling water for tea. Leaning against the bench he watched the toaster cook.

"Um, hello?"

The sound of his father's voice made Aaron jump and he almost slipped on the tiled floor. Luckily one arm had been resting on the bench and he caught himself upon it. Turning to face the older man he stammered out a few words of greeting, "O-oh hi dad. I didn't notice you there…" His father was sitting in the same spot he did every morning, already sipping his own tea and eating a bowl of cereal. He was even dressed in his favourite grey suit with a navy blue shirt. The man couldn't have done anything less differently than normal.

At his son's words Harry Wilson raised an eyebrow, "Are you ok? Still feeling sick?" he asked, slight worry colouring his tone.

"Yeah, don't think I'm over that food just yet. I don't think I'll go back there for a while." Aaron replied. In truth he was feeling physically fine, it was only his mind that still felt odd. But he hadn't worried his father with talk of hallucinations and wolf people, only mentioning what he thought caused those. "I'll be fine to go to school, it's not a proper school day again. Today everyone picks their clubs so there aren't any classes." The toast popped and he pulled it out of the toaster and onto a plate where he lathered butter and strawberry jam upon it.

"That's good." Harry replied, "If you do feel too sick though, don't hesitate to call me. I'll walk to the school and take you home."

"Thanks dad." Aaron replied, throwing his father a smile over his shoulder. Taking a bite of the toast he poured the kettle into a cup and added a tea bag with two spoons of sugar. Putting five minutes on the microwave timer he sat down at the table to eat.

As he did so his father glanced at his watch. "Well, I better be off Aaron. I'll see you when I get back home. Remember to call me if you need to."

"Will do dad."

Carrying his own tea cup and plate to the sink Harry dropped them in with a quick rinse and left the house, a final wave which Aaron returned as he left the kitchen. When the door had closed, signalling his father's complete departure, Aaron returned to his own thoughts once again. His dreams last night had been filled with blurry shapes in the distance that ran like wolves but randomly stood on their hind legs like humans. They had been fighting a humanoid made of darkness, but had always been too far away to make out details.

He got up and poured milk in his tea as the timer went off and carried it to the table as well.

It was obvious to himself that they were the result of the last bad food passing through. Despite what Nivandi had said there was definitely no way the scene could have been real. He had denied her reasoning before they had left Soul Food and any further arguments on the way to the dorms. There had most likely been a rabid dog in the alley howling like a wolf, and the scream was a result of someone being surprised by its noise as they walked past. The man fighting them, perhaps only he had seen that was it was a subconscious wish to be a hero. That would certainly explain the sword.

For another person, constantly analysing the scene might've allowed doubt to grow, but for Aaron it only solidified his own excuse for the scene. Food poisoning with some odd triggers, nothing more. He'd have to check up on the others today to make sure they were all feeling ok.

Finishing the tea he mirrored his father's walk to the sink and subsequent leaving of the house, locking the door behind him. In the fresh morning air he started his journey to school.

Backpack with school supplies
Smartphone
Wallet with some money and cards
Fancy Watch

Last edited:
Akira St.Claire
|| With Ravenwood Strong, Nivandi, William & Aaron || At Soul Food ||

Akazawa-surprised.gif

|| Yesterday ||
"I think," Akira turned as Aaron began speaking, his tone seemingly a little low in volume and hesitant but also steady and calm, "There has been something spilled in our food. I think, it would be best if we all returned home and slept it off so that it doesn't get worse. Shall we return to the school dormitory?" He finished. Akira looked at him, half wondering how she'd gotten there. All she remembered was a lingering feeling of her arm being squeezed. She didn't speak, her mouth was dry. It felt like cotton balls had been stuffed in her mouth it was so dry. "Those wolves..... they had to be real..... We all heard it.... didn't we.......?" Nivandi was obviously just as shaken up as she was. Without saying anything after Aaron left she'd turned and ran to her dorm as fast as her legs would take her.

Tumblr_m04owbpqFH1qm3q2ao1_r2_500.gif

|| Today ||
|| With Nobody || At her dorm ||

She woke up, unmethodically unlike every other morning. After her alarm went off she stayed in bed, scrolling through her phone. She was a lot less shaken up now but she was less than happy. More... numbed. Her life had been based on knowledge and it was simply shattered just then. Who knew what else existed out there! Lions with giraffe necks and human brains or maybe even a secret organization that stretched the worl designed specifically to fight these creatures. Or maybe that was a bit of a ridiculous notion. But the students out there looked inhumanely unphased. As if they weren't surprised or even shocked. If they hadn't known the existence of the beasts they definitely possessed inhumane qualities or were dangerously apathetic. Either way, Akira would be wary of them.

She dressed herself after a long steaming hot bath. She straightened out her skirt and looked at herself in the mirror. Next she put on a mild dose of eyeliner and mascara then made herself breakfast which included french vanilla coffee with hazelnut creamer. When she was happy with herself she started packing her backpack which her gay uncle (Whom worked in fashion) bought for her along with a nice chunk of clothes and shoes to add to her wardrobe which was much appreciated.

She tugged on her ponytails to make sure they were even before departing for her school.​
  • Basic school supplies​
  • A wallet containing various cards: Three gift cards one visa and identification​
  • A smartphone along with it's attached case and charger​
  • Various cosmetics all inside of a clean cosmetics bag​
  • A laptop along with it's attached case and charger​
  • A lanyard with various keys and novelties on it​
  • Earbud headphones.​
Her Outfit

//The GIFs always represent her general mood if nobody figured it out.//

☨Keon Hammond☨
☨Current Location:Armstrong dorms--->Around Amrstong campus☨
☨Interactions: None☨
☨Mood:Calm☨

Keon had been awake a long time before others, he had been awake just about when the sun started to rise his alarm waking him up at 4:45am sharp, his teal eyes blinking a few times before he got up, of course the memories from yesterday were still there, which made him smile as he stretched out his arms and got into his workout clothes.

The thing about a nice town and school was that Keon had to figure out running routes, so that is what he did as he just decided to jog around the actual campus of the school for an hour then maybe just do some light workouts.

His jog almost looked like a run, his strides were long enough to where he covered a lot of ground but also short enough to where they were quick in pacing making his runnning style look almost perfected, at the moment he was in a pair of black shorts, along with a red shirt, he gray hair matted and messy at the moment, on his head stood headphones listening to whatever came on, though usually his thoughts were on the workout ahead of him, his mind was somewhere else.

"I was acting like a giant prick back at Soul Food...oh well that is what excitment does to me." He thought to himself as his pace picked up a little bit, flashes of the monsters that Kai had cut through flashed through his mind and the same smile came across his face his speed picking up he then noticed he was at the dorms again. Looking down at his watch, he had done a lap in about four minutes, he nodded to himself, that was good pace for a jog.

He then sat down for a moment, since he couldn't use weights at the moment he instead decided to just do the normal abs workout, which was five sets of 25, push-ups, sit ups, supermans, in and outs ect. This took him about ten minutes as he was now starting to sweat, he pulled out his water bottle and took a long drink, before travaling up to his dorm.

After a little cool down he walked to his bathroom and took a nice long shower getting dressed, applying deodorant, doing his hair, putting on his uniform, he hated uniforms like this, but oh well. He then sat on his bed, he was still pretty early he looked at his watch 5:45 am,
"Whew just in time." He muttered to himself as he hoped that his morning routine didn't take more than an hour.

So for the rest of the time he had he decided to watch youtube, he thought about texting some of his friends, but he remembered timezones and people in Cali were probably still sleeping, he huffed and sighed,
"While I am not going to aplogize for what I said yesterday, I should try to not get excited like that or else it will be a hard next two years, hmm maybe I should head to Ravenwood and see if anyone is around there, I never did get the tour."

• Pencil [4]
  • Waterbottle [1]
  • Pen [5]
  • Notebook [3]
  • Binder[1]
  • Folders [7]

|Morning|
|Val's House - Bedroom|

|Slacker-Modu|

Alarm Music
It was that time again, Val thought as her alarm began to play its beats in her ear. She planned on taking a nap and giving the town a stroll yesterday, but the anxiety of rejection and the bad feeling in her stomach dictated otherwise. But there was still another problem about what she did, or rather, what she didn't do. Sleeping without taking a shower beforehand, a thought that was both forbidden and feared for many reasons. Though the most important was so Val could avoid taking a shower in the morning. Alas, the pantless woman stood from her bed with zombie-like grace and slowly crept towards the nearby bathroom.

Closing the door behind her, the white-fluorescent room felt more like a hospital at this time of the day to her. The unfamiliarity was surreal in such a sense that she questioned if she was still sleeping or not. Was this a dream? But it really wasn't, Val continued her march towards the the shower, shedding clothes once she reached the small mat just before the shower-doors.

Val stepped in carefully, wiping the sleep out of her eyes lazily as she leaned in towards the showerhead and slowly turning the handles just the way she liked. The warm water then began to fall from above her, waking her up upon contact, allowing the girl to make a long-loud yawn with her arms outstretching and her hands pressing against the glass doors. As the warm water became 'too cold' for Val, she slowly turned the cold handle down until it could no longer, steam would slowly exhume as the water heated rapidly while pouring onto Valerie. Quickly she reached for the soap, her luffa, and began to run through her basic shower rituals. Afterwards reaching for her shampoo to do the same. The shower would seem short to those outside of it, but the longer she remained in there the more likely she was to take a nap against the wall.

Opening the sliding-glass doors of the shower, Val stepped out clumsily, at times like this she felt the most vulnerable.. Her skin reddened by the hot water, hair soaked and stuck to her body, Valerie avoided the mirror as a means to dodge unsightly eyes that may from her reflection. Reaching for a small wooden closet she pulled out a white towel, wrapping it around herself accordingly before making out to the living room to grab clothes.

Her gaze by instinct show to the front window, which she had once again forgot to close. Luckily she was in a towel today, and more so, she didn't expect the same mailman to appear at her doorstep ever again. Today she was unhindered by distractions, and quickly within her kitchen she dressed herself using a uniform fresh from the dryer. From there she quickly retreated back to her bedroom, digging through a mess of unorganized laundry behind the door for socks. Finding a clean pair and sliding the white socks upon her feet and up to her knee, she reached for the satchel on her bed and made her way back to the living room to put her shoes on, and at long last opening the door to exit her house.
Cellphone
Spare Change [An Assortment of Nickels/Dimes/Pennies]
Various Bandaids [For Wounds on or inflicted by Val]
Butterfly Knife [In a compartment within her right boot]
A tan leather satchel; within it lies a few pens/pencils, and a folded notebook.

• Love
Sam Sarith
Ravenwood Grounds
Interactions: Nobody

Sam sighed as he looked up from the screen of his computer. He was the first one at the Ravenwood grounds as far as he could tell, and he'd set up at the same tree they were at yesterday. He wasn't sure what to do anymore, between the fact that he'd have to learn from Fushinsetsu, (Who he refused to think of as anything else, despite what the crazy half-hollow painter had said.) and the fact that things hadn't gotten too crazy as far as he knew....he figured something would blow up, and he knew innocent people would get hurt, for all he knew, it already had happened.

With a shake of his head, he returned to his computer. Despite what everyone thought, he wasn't just killing time with it. Sam had been trying to look into legends as of late, researching, and even trying to find out more about the Zodiacs the hosts used. The problem was he barely knew anything about them. For a long time, Sam still hadn't been able to even see them as a non-host. He knew Kenshi was a wolf of some sorts, but there wasn't much to go off of, and he knew a bit more about Cetus, but since most of the others were fairly reclusive with the exception of Mei Ling, who he'd never met, and the warden, trying to find out info was coming up like a brick wall.

Sighing he looks between the branches, mumbling to himself in the process

"You'd already know everything by now, wouldn't you Akira?" Sam grins at the fond memory of the girl who he'd investigated so much with. Akira Sonaris was the person he'd started his journey into the supernatural with...but she'd left town a few years ago, her parents claiming it wasn't safe. When she'd left, Sam gave her his most prized possession, that hat that rarely left him, as a loan. Instinctively he reaches to where it used to sit, only to chuckle again. Akira was the brains of the duo, at least that's how it felt to Sam, if it wasn't for her...well, Sam wasn't sure where he'd be today, or if he'd even know about the world his lived in now.

Laptop
30$ Cash
House Keys
School Supplies

Last edited:
~Time: Morning~
~Location: In her dorm room, Armstrong~
~Mood: Bored~

Vivienne had been one of the people spared of any chaos the previous night due to having avoided Soul Food for dinner, and thus she was fairly unshaken and even a tad bored when she awoke inside her doom room. She hadn't even been able to decorate yet, so the room to her felt frustratingly cold and empty. It didn't feel warm or cozy like a home, really it almost felt more like she was in a prison than a dorm room at school. She was curious if anyone else there felt that same way, but she doubted it. Most people never seemed to feel the way she would feel in situations, and while she never had understood just why it was that way, she had over the years come to accept it for what it was. Maybe this would be different with some new people? Perhaps, but as Vivienne pushed herself up to her feet, she kept her hopes down. It was just better that way, and it made her just a little less vulnerable and a little more sturdy in her own mind.

Yawning softly, the young woman walked over to the small bathroom nearby and lazily combed her hair down into gentle curls provoked by the messy bun she had worn the day before as well as to bed the previous night. These curls didn't remain down for long however, and were soon instead pulled into a high ponytail. Still curly, but at least this way she'd be spared of everything but her bangs resting over her face. She didn't like that feeling of hair over her face after all, but her hair simply grew so slowly she had to deal with it along with the help of a white flower clip holding back the longer bits. At least the length of her bang spared her of much make-up being needed along with her weirdly inconsistent eye color, besides the mascara she'd just smeared on in a few quick and practice swipes. All that followed that was a quick change of clothes into a dark pair of jeans and a light grey tank top she admittedly had brought as pajamas and intended to wear until next morning. It didn't matter though, it wasn't like it looked bad or like anyone would catch her sleeping in it that night.

Now readied with everything she needed where she needed it, Vivienne decided to go poke around the school for a while and just get more familiar with everything. Maybe she'd meet some likable people, who could help the place feel a little more homelike than a cold prisonesque place of nightmares? Again, a higher hope than she should've allowed herself to have, but this one was a tad harder for her to push down as she slid her tiny purse up onto her shoulder along with her school bag and opened her door carefully as to not hit anyone walking by, walking out into the hallway and turning her eyes to see if she could locate any other students in that particular area of the dorm building. No one was spotted at first, but that didn't deter her as she started walking in the direction her feet decided to take her.

Purse:
Cell Phone
Credit Card
Lip Balm
Dorm Key
Expired Gummy Bears

Backpack:
Pencils, erasers, and pens
Books
Sheets of Paper
Highlighters
Markers
Other general school supplies

hahahahadkk_zps9039cbe6.png

Home → School | Morning | Cautious but Elated | Interacting with: NPCs and Nature
__________________________________________________________________________________

Drool began to fall off the side of Shimako's mouth as she lazily wiped it off with her blanket. Turning to one side and another, Shimako was having a strange but blissful dream and continued to stir in her sleep until a loud 'BEEP BEEP' went off and woken her from her slumber but only to fall off the side of her bed and collide with the floor with a loud thump,"Oof! Kuso!" Shimako groan in pain and rubbing her head, she tried to reach for the snooze button, As her hand searched around for the button, she accidentally flicked the radio on and before she could do anything, music started to blast out making Shimako shot up from the floor and slam her hand onto the alarm clock to stop it,"Ouch." Shimako let out and rubbed her hand and sighed when the radio turned off.

Stretching her arms up in the air, Shimako repeated her daily routine for school. Running down the stairs, Shimako would still have some time left to spare and what better way to waste it on then being with her younger brother,"Lucas, Where are you?~" Shimako cooed and going over to the living room where a little child would be sitting on the carpet and playing with a stuffed teddy bear with a blue ribbon around its neck as the child would responded to his name being called, turning his head to see Shimako running over to him,"Wah, Lucas is so cute!~ Kawaii~" Shimako chimed picking up the adorable baby of their family and embracing his tiny body. Lucas, in return, giggled and wrapped his small arms around Shimako, giving her a peck on the cheek.

While playing with her younger sibling, Casper came into the room carrying Shimako's bag,"Time to say your farewells." Casper said pointing at his wristwatch. Shimako whined as Casper ruined their little sibling bonding time but surrendered knowing that school came first,"Bye bye Lucas but Shimako will be back for you." Shimako said and as they exchanged hugs and kisses, Shimako went off to school.

Bag:
► School books
► Writing utensils
► Binder full of paper and empty folders
► English to Japanese Translator book
► Headphones
► Wallet |$20, IDs/ Cards and some pictures of her brothers|

Pocket:
► Phone |Vibrate On|
► Map of the School

[Evening]
[Soul Food Alleyway]
[Ravenstronk Group without Keon and Hideko]

Darius blinked at Keon's words, surprised at how instantaneously bitter, irritated, or whatever else the muscular boy was. Then, his brain processed the meaning behind his words, and, like any normal person, he flared up at those words. His knuckles were bone-white as he clenched his fists, his dark brown eyes burning a hole into Keon's back. The amount of hatred he felt in that one moment was an eternity, primal emotion struggling with cold rationality. And then, just as easily, those two sides of Darius reconciled, his hands relaxing, before he turned back to Jackson with a calm, blank smile.

"I appreciate your words, but I didn't call the cops, man," he said, "I called 911 for an ambulance, because you had a nasty cut on your back that probably would have hurt after a while…but I see that magic heals are a thing too."

Shrugging, he walked back into Soul Food, the restaurant still busy from all the evening meals that were transpiring within. Without being noticed by any of the waiters or diners, he slipped into the men's washroom, washed his face, emptied his bladder, and then, after cleaning himself up a bit more, walking out once more. He nodded at one of the waiters, smiled as if he belonged there, and then borrowed a pitcher of cold water, before walking out the back once more.

Hideko seemed to have left while he was fetching water, but that was fine. Offering the jug to the remaining people of the Ravenstronk group, the boy said, waving, "I'll be heading off now. See y'all tomorrow."

And, like that, he walked off, melting into the dark shadows of the alleyway.

[Late Evening]
[Darius's Bedroom]
[Alone]

Dinner was that of his unfinished lunch, because house rules dictated that those who did not eat lunch deserved to finish it during dinner. It was a shame, that he wasn't allowed even a bite of the mandarin orange pie, but he'd just have the leftovers tomorrow. Slipping into his bedroom, he made preparations for an early night's sleep, before scribbling down a few notes onto a black notebook placed beside his bed.

And then, he walked into the garage. He took a box of nails, a stack of firewood, and a heavy iron hammer.

He breathed, his heart beating evenly.

Very, very methodically, he hammered iron nails into the firewood, one by one long into the night.

[Early Morning]
[From Home to Armstrong]
[Alone]

With two parents who worked early mornings till afternoon, it had always been up to Darius himself to make lunch and get to school. And while he COULD pull off more elaborate meals than just a simple sandwich, he DID enjoy snatching as many minutes of sleep as possible. Over on the chopping board, like always, he sliced his BLT diagonally with a meat cleaver, like he always did. As if hammering down a nail, he slammed the thick blade with more force than necessary.

Then, he did it again.

And again.

Again again again again again, until he had diced up the sandwich and made a rather interesting salad. Sweeping the pile of tomatoes, lettuce, croutons and bacon bits into his Delaware container, he yawned, smiled at the morning light filtering through the kitchen blinds, before putting together everything he needed for school that day. It was an involvement fair, wasn't it? Full of clubs and such? Sounded rather fun.

There was a spring in his step as he walked outdoors, wearing a crisp, new school uniform, all black blazers and dark trousers.

Today was going to be a nice day~! Armstrong Clubs Day and Ravenwood Tour Day! Maybe, as an added bonus, they won't have classes as well, so he could literally just go about and do nothing again!

It'd be nice if he could get Vangeveld to tell him about all the Armstrong stuff he missed during the miniature tour yesterday as well.

- wallet containing debit card, student ID, and twenty dollars in cash
- backpack containing notebooks, pencils, and such
- lunchbox containing impromptu BLT salad thing
- 1 liter plastic water bottle
- Iphone
- phone charger

• Love
| Arc 4 |
| Episode 2 |
"The Pen"

htbd5c.jpg

| Early Morning |
| - - > |

Tuesday
| August 11th, 2015 |

That early Tuesday morning marked the start of a very long, busy day for Armstrong High. While classes weren't in session from their opening hour to the closing hour, the gym was transformed into a plaza of stalls and displays, as well as the school's various teams performing tryouts. It was every club and team's responsibility to replenish their numbers with new members, so on the second day of each newcomer wave, the gym would have been turned into a large recruiting center.

The hallways were like highways and the students were vehicles. Nobody stopped in these long corridors since most of the action was on the other side of the school, in the back. Even the new students could figure out where the gym was. If one didn't fancy moving through the corridor, they could simply walk around the school itself and get into the gym from the back entrance.

There were many different types of clubs available, from major groups such as swimming squads and football teams, to sewing groups and painting clubs. Some stalls were even put up to sell certain things, like plushies made by the respective clubs, or candy from the sweet's club. The variety was insane for anyone who was unfamiliar with Brookfield's ways.

• Love
☨Keon Hammond☨
☨Current Location:In the gym just around☨
☨Interactions: A lot of althletic clubs☨
☨Mood:Excited☨
So many offers for so many different clubs, it was almost annoying at this point, but Keon enjoyed it as he walked around the gym, Keon wasn't surprised he actually knew a few people around from All-Star games or meets in other sports, and his face and build were rather easy to memorize seeing how he wasn't overly muscular, and even looked a little scrawny at times.

He had just got done telling the football team that he would think about joining, he gave the track club a yes of course since his name was somewhat well known in the track and Field world. He had a smile on his face the whole time as he talked with people and such.

Keon of course was excited, but he more wanted to head over to Ravenwood, which got him a few looks when he said he was in that certain program making a few smile and tell him that was cool and a few glare, since he had said he didn't really sign up for it either. He was a bit dense when it came to info, telling people everything though it sounded like he was bragging.

He finally found a nice area where the smaller clubs where set up, he walked around making talk with just talking with the people at the booths really he wasn't interested in most clubs at the moment just more with meeting others since he hadn't gotten to yesterday due to certain reasons that were placed in the back of his mind, since he was worrying about other things.

After a long while of talking with just about anyone he could talk with he finally placed his back against the wall, teal eyes closing as he drifted away into his mind for a while, taking a break from others, though it looked kind of odd for him to be in such lonely place.

|William Manton|
|William's Dorm|
|Blegh|

William pressed the button on his alarm as it blared its incessant tone, throwing off the covers. After a moment and a groan, he swung his legs out, and stood up, rubbing his eyes. He yawned on his way to the bathroom, where he braces himself on the sink for a moment and looked at himself in the mirror. Bags had formed under his eyes. Last night hadn't been good to him, and he'd woken up in the middle of the night after a nightmare from yesterday. What he saw, at Soul Food... it can't have been fake. The other three had seen the werewolves, the guy with the sword, all of it. It can't have been fake, it couldn't have been done. A hallucination would have been different for all of them, and there would have been more to it. The beasts were so... realistic, not warped and distorted like one would expect in a hallucination. They weren't right, but they were...organic...
He tried his best to dispel the worries, fears, the memories of yesterday plaguing him. Today was the day he'd decide on clubs to do in Armstrong, and he'd need to make a good decision, so distractions wouldn't be a good thing.
Washing his face, he stepped back out of the bathroom to change from his pyjamas, into a button-up shirt, trousers, and a light jumper. Grabbing his bag and heading for the door, he made his way back out of the dorms, and off to school.

|ASH Gym|
|Clubs|

Pushing open the door to the gym, William walked in to see a multitude of tables set up, tens of them, ranging from football to sewing, swimming to painting, pretty much everything one could want to do as an extra-curricular activity. There were several people at each stand, and that added with all of the new students to Armstrong, of which there were a fair few, filling the hall nearly.
Through everyone he made his way around, looking for what to do. the number of people made it a bit hard to see around, but he could see art on display, a sakura tree painted on a canvas, swirled mint candies being sold as part of the sweets club's stall, even cute little animal plushies displayed proudly.
He knew he wanted to do football - it was fairly fun, he had a small amount of skill in it, and it was a generally good option. Going to the stand, he took a pen out of his pocket and wrote his name - William Manton - in a box on the table on a clipboard placed on the table, boredly watched by those taking the stand.
Then, he saw another boy who'd been in his group, the confident, athletic-looking one. He was standing against the wall, his eyes closed, shutting off the world around him. He was one of those he'd seen yesterday, behind Soul Food. He could remember the grin on his face, and the blood on him from the werewolves cut down by the man's dark blade. He'd wanted to clear his mind of it, but... If anyone could tell him what the hell that was, it would be him, as he had been in the thick of it.
Walking up to him, William said "Hey. Keon, I think was your name? You... you were at Soul Food yesterday. In the back alley, you... what the hell were those things, and what he hell was happening? All of that stuff... it wasn't an illusion, it actually happened. Please, just tell me, I need to know."

~[Satori, Hideko]~
|Early Morning||Armstrong High||Dorms--School Grounds-- Gym|

A large yawn contorted her face, reflexive tears blurring the image of a werewolf on the page before her.

'Ah, jeeze.' she thought belatedly. 'Maybe I should've focused a little more on sleep and a little less on the books...' Her hand came up to cover her gaping mouth before she shook her head as if that would chase the yawns away.

After the seventeen year old had gotten into the dorm that night she had busied herself with clean up and research. How could she have slept when her mind was in such an uproar? She had just discovered that those of the supernatural variety might actually be out there, and not just in books and stories. She had spent hours after her shower just flipping through her collection of books and when her mind didn't quit churning when she had exhausted her supply she had opened her laptop and set to work on scouring the edges of the internet. There was always truth to be found in the more shady of corners the inter web had to offer, she had often found. When her searches weren't clogged with mass media and hormone driven angsty teens with a taste for the new 'vampire fad'. So she had picked through the darker forums. Even combed her old haunts.

And found nothing.

Invisible wolves just didn't seem to exist to anyone else. There had been some close calls, mentions of wolf creatures that had caught her attention but none had been able to match up with the details she could recall.

Key words like 'wolf creatures' only got her misdirected and over flooded with hits that had nothing to do with anything. 'Brookfield' brought up too many blocked forums, and 'Armstrong high' gave her exchange programs and a list of awards. Damn it, she'd never been particularly good with technology. Why couldn't it just bring up what she wanted it to bring up?!

Hideko sighed through her nose and snapped the book she was holding closed. Nothing to do about it now though. She tossed the literature into her bag, slung the pack over her shoulder and then launched herself from her perch on the tree. The soles of her feet stung a bit as when she touched down but she shook it off. The campus had come alive an hour or so back so it was as good a time as ever to explore. There was supposed to be a club fair or something today anyways.

------------------​

• Black satchel backpack with orange stitching around pockets.
    • Black lace up, mid shin height, combat boots. Low heel with grip bottoms.
    • Grey T-shirt with a abstract forest splattered out on the front of it in black and a black crescent moon on the back
    • Black shorts
    • White crescent moon earrings with a shower of stars dangling beneath on silver chains.

• Candy- (30 lollipops of various flavors, 2 candy bars, 1 box of pocky, 1 bag of Kabaya strawberry chocolate)
    • Wallet- $60 (2-$5,3-$10, 1-$20), California I.D., 2 debit cards,
    • (2) Books- Myths A-Z, Creatures of Horror
    • Chapstick
    • Smart Phone- Status: On vibrate. One new unread message.
    • Pens-(3) Crimson, purple, and black
    • Medium sized notebook

Evening | Back Alley Behind Soul Food > Armstrong Dorms| Ravenstrong

Puck watched as the others took their leave, and waited for Darius to come back with some water. They took the jug once Darius returned. "Thanks. See you tomorrow." They said. They quickly washed up, not wanting to linger for much longer, and returned to Armstrong. Having to make a choice, they had earlier decided to go with the male dorms, and by extension the male uniform as well. But Puck had no energy to dwell on such thoughts. They went to bed right away, though they had a very fitful sleep.
Early Morning | Armstrong Academy | No one in particular
Puck still felt incredibly tired and drained when they woke up, but since people tend to say that they look tired anyway they figured they could get away with going out without anyone mentioning how tired they look. Last night certainly was... Something, but Puck decided not to dwell on that while they got ready to head out. Today was to be another busy day, after all. First they were going to check out some of the available clubs and activities and then they may head on over to Ravenwood and take a look around.

When Puck arrived at the Involvement Fair they found it almost suffocating, the amount of people and stalls. They had never seen anything even remotely similar to this before. The volume of people made Puck want to shy away but they did promise themselves that they would make a ton of friends and if TV shows were any indication clubs are the best way to go about doing that! But where to start? Puck decided to wander and look around, stopping at many stalls along the way and picking up fliers and pamphlets along the way.

Backpack with a notebook and a few pencils (just in case) and informative fliers/pamphlets from various clubs
A wallet containing $30 and a picture of a Puck holding an owl
A smartphone
A pack of gum

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.